• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How high is your self-esteem?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

You have scored 53.

what freaking bullshit. seriously?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
You have scored 71.

What your scoring means

You have excellent self-esteem. You may well have had problems with valuing yourself in the past, but you have become a confident person with a proper appreciation of yourself. You are almost certainly someone who other people like and admire, and your belief in yourself helps you to make good friendships and relationships. However, your inner confidence also enables you to feel happy and relaxed when you are alone.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
You have scored 56.

What your scoring means
You have quite good self-esteem on the whole. But you sometimes fail to believe in yourself enough. Remember you are a special and unique person. Many people with your score feel confident in what they do for a living and get a lot of affirmation from that. It's important however, to feel good about who you are, not just about what you do. Have a think about this.

Wow, that's more than I thought I would be. :)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
"You have scored 51.

What your scoring means
Many people think you are confident and in charge of your life. You're not so sure! It may be that you had a difficult upbringing with parents who were too demanding of you. Or perhaps you have always felt that you're not as bright as other people think you are. Or maybe you feel unlovable."

Hmm sounds about right I think.

á´…eparted

passages
You have scored 60.

What your scoring means
You have quite good self-esteem on the whole. But you sometimes fail to believe in yourself enough. Remember you are a special and unique person. Many people with your score feel confident in what they do for a living and get a lot of affirmation from that. It's important however, to feel good about who you are, not just about what you do. Have a think about this.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
You have scored 34.

The chances are that you find life very difficult indeed. You may well have a number of failed relationships behind you. Perhaps you've had problems with anger, or jealousy that have caused a split with a partner. You may also have found that your working life has been extremely disappointing.

Ingrid in grids

Many people think you are confident and in charge of your life. You're not so sure! It may be that you had a difficult upbringing with parents who were too demanding of you. Or perhaps you have always felt that you're not as bright as other people think you are. Or maybe you feel unlovable.

If you're in a relationship, it's possible that you often feel anxious about it. Sometimes you may worry that you'll 'muck things up'. You may also have serious concerns that your partner may one day decide you're not worth loving.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You have scored 68.

What your scoring means:

You have excellent self-esteem. You may well have had problems with valuing yourself in the past, but you have become a confident person with a proper appreciation of yourself. You are almost certainly someone who other people like and admire, and your belief in yourself helps you to make good friendships and relationships. However, your inner confidence also enables you to feel happy and relaxed when you are alone.

RandomINTP

Injustice Needs To stoP
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
You have scored 66.

What your scoring means

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
You have scored 41.

What your scoring means
The chances are that you really don't like yourself much at all. And yet nature has made you utterly unique. You have as much right to be on this planet, and to do as well, as anyone else. You have great personal qualities. But they do need bringing out.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

You have scored 49.

What your scoring means
Many people think you are confident and in charge of your life. You're not so sure! It may be that you had a difficult upbringing with parents who were too demanding of you. Or perhaps you have always felt that you're not as bright as other people think you are. Or maybe you feel unlovable.
If you're in a relationship, it's possible that you often feel anxious about it. Sometimes you may worry that you'll 'muck things up'. You may also have serious concerns that your partner may one day decide you're not worth loving.
Have a look at the article called 'self-esteem', which is on this website in the Sex and relationships section. There are plenty of tips in there to help you. And if you do a bit of work on improving your self-esteem, you'll find that you have fewer worries and that your life will run more smoothly.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
You have scored 53.

What your scoring means

INFPtheQuietOne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
What? Only 13? I was never confident anyway. I like staying quiet all the time, rather never seek attention. But I'm seen as soft, innocent, and gentle. People can read me so easily since I always hide in my turtle shell. In fact, I heard that INFPs are the type most likely to have low self esteem while EXTJs are the least. It's pretty true because it's hardest for INFPs to come out of their shell than any other type. We're just naturally quiet and passive. INFPs don't like to open up and when they do, they look so soft and vulnerable. But INFPs always hide everything and from everything, and we're still seen as vulnerable. Gee, I wish people would appreciate INFPs more. All types are equal and INFPs are the ones who forgive so we just want peace and no violence.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
What? Only 13?

Does this mean you want to change that number? It's fine to be soft and passive and vulnerable at times but why do you only highlight these traits? Your post does, your signature does too. Is that all you want people to know about you? I doubt it. Maybe you should try to develop some strengths. But you have to open your mouth and stand up for yourself.

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You have scored 62.

What your scoring means

Does this mean you want to change that number? It's fine to be soft and passive and vulnerable at times but why do you only highlight these traits? Your post does, your signature does too. Is that all you want people to know about you? I doubt it. Maybe you should try to develop some strengths. But you have to open your mouth and stand up for yourself.

Agreed. 13 is unhealthy. If it's a mental condition, [MENTION=24978]INFPtheQuietOne[/MENTION] needs to get medication for it. I struggle with depression, so I understand how it and other similar diseases affect people. It's not fun and not healthy.

But still, I tried to deliberately get it out of curiosity, and you have to check every Always box in order to even get close. Here's the description:

You have scored 20.

What your scoring means
The chances are that you find life very difficult indeed. You may well have a number of failed relationships behind you. Perhaps you've had problems with anger, or jealousy that have caused a split with a partner. You may also have found that your working life has been extremely disappointing.
But you can change things. Read the 'self-esteem' article and try the various strategies outlined there – especially the one about listing 50 things and writing these characteristics out on cards, and carrying them with you.
If you do this – and some of the other suggested exercises – you should begin to see yourself in a new light. It will also help you to read the books listed at the end of the article.
You might also want to consider counseling because you would almost certainly benefit from having it. There is a form of therapy called cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT), which is very helpful for people with low self-esteem. And the good news is that in many areas of the UK, there is good, free provision of CBT on the NHS.
So ask your GP if he or she can refer you for some professional help.
Finally, many people with this kind of score are actually seriously depressed. Do you think this could apply to you? If you think it might, please discuss this with your doctor because treatments and help are available.

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram

The chances are that you really don't like yourself much at all. And yet nature has made you utterly unique. You have as much right to be on this planet, and to do as well, as anyone else. You have great personal qualities. But they do need bringing out.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Funny that the text has the 'problem' backwards for me :D

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You have scored 63

What your scoring means:

I see the otherkin special snowflake people designed this test.

Joyful Expressions

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
You have scored 51

What your scoring means: