• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Finding love for ISFJ woman/girl

marybe

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Hai, I'm wondering which type do ISFJ girl go for? Where do you start/what quality do you seek?

SurrealisticSlumbers

📠girl in an 🎠world
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So, I'm not an ISFJ but I know women who are. An ISFJ wants someone reliable, who doesn't inject drama into their life, and who will thoughtfully engage with them and show that they care in meaningful ways. "Player" types will not have much success trying to seduce this type. An ISFJ woman who's heterosexual may not go for the traditionally masculine, macho man but rather a soft, tender and almost feminine sort of guy. She may not care if he earns less. She won't be averse to being more of the provider in a romantic relationship, as it's how she is wired - to be attentive to the needs of those she cares about. She will not often be "naggy" with a guy, but gently coax him and support him in the direction he is trying to go in life. Some lighthearted teasing is to be expected. Sadly ISFJ women have some issues with being "Type A" and anxiety-prone, as they sort of put their own needs on the back burner and can fret over things and be moody easily. They like predictability for the most part. Grand romantic gestures are appreciated but not expected. ISFJs generally like cooking and staying in with their beau.

Source: ISFJ sister

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
They need INTPs. These types complement one another well. The ISFJ can help give direction to the INTP and the INTP can help give perspective to the ISFJ. But ISFJs be like wHo dAt dReAmY eXtP oVeR tHeRe dAt mAkE mY tHiNgLe TiNgLe? and the INTPs are too oblivious and dumb to make a move on the ISFJs and instead remain forever alone mentalcels while the EXTPs hook up with the ISFJs and populate the world with more FJ and EP larvae

marybe

MBTI Type
ISFJ
So, I'm not an ISFJ but I know women who are. An ISFJ wants someone reliable, who doesn't inject drama into their life, and who will thoughtfully engage with them and show that they care in meaningful ways. "Player" types will not have much success trying to seduce this type. An ISFJ woman who's heterosexual may not go for the traditionally masculine, macho man but rather a soft, tender and almost feminine sort of guy. She may not care if he earns less. She won't be averse to being more of the provider in a romantic relationship, as it's how she is wired - to be attentive to the needs of those she cares about. She will not often be "naggy" with a guy, but gently coax him and support him in the direction he is trying to go in life. Some lighthearted teasing is to be expected. Sadly ISFJ women have some issues with being "Type A" and anxiety-prone, as they sort of put their own needs on the back burner and can fret over things and be moody easily. They like predictability for the most part. Grand romantic gestures are appreciated but not expected. ISFJs generally like cooking and staying in with their beau.

Wow, thank you so much for the insight.. I'm trying to open up to others (as for love) but surely need to know 'what i need in a man' LOL.. very clueless rn.. but thank you for sharing.. makes me feel very appreciated:oops:

marybe

MBTI Type
ISFJ
They need INTPs. These types complement one another well. The ISFJ can help give direction to the INTP and the INTP can help give perspective to the ISFJ. But ISFJs be like wHo dAt dReAmY eXtP oVeR tHeRe dAt mAkE mY tHiNgLe TiNgLe? and the INTPs are too oblivious and dumb to make a move on the ISFJs and instead remain forever alone mentalcels while the EXTPs hook up with the ISFJs and populate the world with more FJ and EP larvae
''wHo dAt dReAmY eXtP oVeR tHeRe dAt mAkE mY tHiNgLe TiNgLe?'' :LOL::LOL:

thanks for the info! need to search through the jungle (INTP & EXTP).. actually, i'm very new to this thing.. just recently discover that i'm a ISFJ

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
''wHo dAt dReAmY eXtP oVeR tHeRe dAt mAkE mY tHiNgLe TiNgLe?'' :LOL::LOL:

thanks for the info! need to search through the jungle (INTP & EXTP).. actually, i'm very new to this thing.. just recently discover that i'm a ISFJ
I’m sorry for the sarcastic tone of my post, but yes, NTPs are awesome.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

MY INFJ wife is very similar to this...and I am very similar to the description of the guy described here so I feel like this tracks.