• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISFJ, INTP or ENTP

TJC1990

1) Context:

a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?

Early 30's, Texas USA, I have been diagnosed with Bipolar if that's considered an impairment, Whenever people ask me what my religion is I just say I'm a Christian even though I'm not exactly that much of religious person.

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?

INTP, ISFJ and ENTP

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?

I don't really think about my purpose in life. I just go about life trying to survive with my skills and resources. Sure I have daydreams but I don't pursue what comes out of them because I don't have skills and resources to make them reality.

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?

Most: Sloth, I am really lazy. I just spend most of the day in bed watching TV and reading comics. Least: Envy, I've never been that much of an envious person.

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:

a) The type of people you are drawn to

Kind hearted people who are there for you in your time of need and greet you with a smile, people who are forgiving of the things you did in the past or will do in the future.

b) The type of people who are drawn to you

Cool, nice people, most of them are older than me. Some of them require my help in things they can't understand like electronics.

c) The type of people you are repulsed by

People who cause drama and conflict. Stupid people who don't what they're doing and don't know when to listen. People who try to take advantage of others.

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.

The ability to be noticable, to be part of a group, to form connections with people. I've gone through life being ignored and rejected ever since childhood even though I've tried my hardest to form connections and keep those connections, but it always doesn't work out for me because I lack the trait to be charismatic.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:

a) Anger

Anger has gotten me in trouble throughout my life. I try to keep it in check but when I can't handle it anymore I explode.

b) Shame

I've done things I'm ashamed of, things I wish I didn't do, things I regret doing to this day.

c) Fear

I've always been afraid of all kinds of things. But the one thing I fear the most is dying alone with no one around me, no one to grieve my death.

d) Love/passion

I've fallen in love only to have my feelings rejected and tossed aside.

e) Conflict

I hate conflict, always have always will. Whenever people try to start something with me I always lose it and say and do things I regret later.

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?

I struggle with social anxiety. When I was younger I used to really social and try to make friends, I made some and some wouldn't be my friends. I developed my social anxiety because I couldn't handle the conflicts that come with interacting with people, when people get angry with me I get scared and after years of going through this I've been hesitant with the people I interact with. It takes time for me to get to know them.

I also struggle with uncertainty regarding the future. There will be times where something will come up and I fear for the worse, like when I go to the doctor for something that's wrong with me I fear they're going to find cancer or something.

I'm also obsessed with perfection to the point I think I might have OCD.

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

I focus on their voice and their mannerisms and over time try to see if they can be someone I trust.

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?

War and conflicts . In the news these day you see wars and conflicts starting up and it really makes you think if our days might be numbered until someone launches a nuke.

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?

I like anime, superheroes, music, mobile games and manga.

Some of my favorite animes are One Piece, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and Dragon Ball. My favorite superheroes are Batman, Spider Man and the X-Men. My favorite music is classic rock and anime music.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?

I think actions are important because you manipulate people with words actions are when it counts.

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….

a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste

b) To be immortal

c) To lose your memories

d) To be poor for the rest of your life

e) Or to never experience passion

Elaborate on why!

I'd choose a. I don't very much about losing my sense of taste I've always been a fast eater anyway.

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.

Someone who doesn't care about the people around him and takes advantage of them for their own gain.

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

I tend to obsess about things I'm interested in. When I become interested in something I tend to search for facts and stuff about the things I'm interested in, I'm not satisfied until I know everything.

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?

I'm a bit messy, my room is a bit of a mess I have clothes on the floor in a pile and there's trash on my night stand but other than that I know where everything is. I prefer plans but I don't mind abandoning them if something better comes along.

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?

I follow a routine I mostly stick with out of comfort. First I get up and have breakfast, then I take my meds then I go back to sleep when I wake up I workout from my bed (unless it's Wednesday or Sunday) than I have a snack then I take a shower then I eat lunch after lunch I read my manga then after that I have another snack than I watch TV after I watch TV I eat Dinner than after Dinner I watch TV again than I eat my third snack of the day and take meds after that I get ready to go to bed and watch until I start falling asleep.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
SiTe, I think.

This sounds to me like Te:

"I don't really think about my purpose in life. I just go about life trying to survive with my skills and resources. Sure I have daydreams but I don't pursue what comes out of them because I don't have skills and resources to make them reality."