• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISFP or ESFP? (Enneagram too if possible)

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not entirely sure about my own type, at first I thought I was an ISFP, but I used to score Se and Te higher than my Fi, so I was wondering what exactly is my type? Is it ISFP or should it be ESFP?

This is honestly down to preferences. While I do not talk a lot, I enjoy being at the centre of attention and getting validation from others, there is no other source of confidence for me from receiving genuine compliments or admiration from others, usualy I like being complimented on my appearance, which is why I like dressing well to look good infront of others, ofcourse with my own tastes on what outfits I like wearing.

I know this may tell nothing, so I would love more questions?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Your OP sounds SiFe, so that would make you FiSe.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Hm, may I ask why you think FiSe and not SeFi?
Because in the the "I loathe my personality" thread, you were starting posts by mentioning identity. That is Fi first.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Because in the the "I loathe my personality" thread, you were starting posts by mentioning identity. That is Fi first.

Introverted Feeling =/= (Does not equal to) having or mentioning identity. Introverted Feeling is about staying in touch with your feelings (In an internal sense), and your deeply held moral values and beliefs. A massive misconception I see online is how Introverted Feeling defines your tastes and preferences on things and being fixated "identity", which is not. Everyone can have an identity, have preferences or mention their identity, thats just a universal human experience and doesnt have anything to do with Introverted Feeling.

I'm honestly sick of fixing other's misconceptions of the cognitive functions and repeating myself like a fucking parrot. Like stop mashing up a common human experience into a specific cognitive function, thats not the point of the cognitive functions.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Introverted Feeling =/= (Does not equal to) having or mentioning identity. Introverted Feeling is about staying in touch with your feelings (In an internal sense), and your deeply held moral values and beliefs. A massive misconception I see online is how Introverted Feeling defines your tastes and preferences on things and being fixated "identity", which is not. Everyone can have an identity, have preferences or mention their identity, thats just a universal human experience and doesnt have anything to do with Introverted Feeling.

I'm honestly sick of fixing other's misconceptions of the cognitive functions and repeating myself like a fucking parrot. Like stop mashing up a common human experience into a specific cognitive function, thats not the point of the cognitive functions.
Dude, I know how to type.

junathan

Hmm why do you getting compliments, and how would you describe your day at school/work?