• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fill my questionnaire to be typed by me.

ugghh

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I believe I was supposed to type you. Sorry it took so long, I have a calculus exam this week and had to study a bit before I could get to this. My gut tells me ENTP with a low grade 8w9 fix.

My guess for your tritype would be 3w2 7w6 8w9 so/sp, though there's not a ton of information to go off here so that could be off. ESTP might also be something to look into.

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this, I appreciate that you explained your reasoning since it helps me understand the typology systems better. I hope your exam went well!

As for enneagram tritype, 378 makes a lot of sense! I'll have to read up more on ENTP and ESTP (I'd lean toward thinking that you're right about ENTP).

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I would like to give it a go, too and I am interested in how others might type/see me :)

Section A: The Basics

If you had an entire day to do whatever you wanted, how would you spend it?

If I really had an entire day to do whatever I wanted, I would travel again to Carthage on a one-day trip/flight, meet the archeological team from Heidelberg again who uncovered the Punic haven, talk to them again, let me show and explain things. I have so great memories of it :)

Describe your ideal day/night in.

Reading some historical novel, meditating, taking a bath, dreaming and afterwards noting in my dream journal :)

Describe your ideal day/night out.

Eating at a very good restaurant and afterwards attending or participating myself at some artistical and/or musical performance.

List five things you like about yourself.

I am spiritual, strong-willed, a good listener, I like to help/give and take, just.

List five things you dislike about yourself.

I am procrastinating, too much of a perfectionist, sometimes too high expectations towards others, some periods of self-pity (especially when I was younger), rebellious in some way (depends).

How have others described you? (Please only use examples from people you have a neutral-positive relationship with, whether criticisms or compliments. Criticisms from people who dislike us and compliments from people who are infatuated with us tend not to hold much truth.)

Kind, lovable, smart, compassionate, empathic (positive)
Threatening, dominant, know-it-all, odd, arrogant (negative)

What do you consider your skills?

good writer and musician, mental arithmetic, counselling skills, leading skills, metaphysics, teaching abilities, empathy, compassion, spirituality (religious and non-religious) :)

What motivates you?

Striving for perfection and complete enlightenment, making a difference, changing the world into a better place, my life for others :)

Section B: Digging Deeper

What is your general outlook on life/the world?

Difficult question, but I try to interpret it "my way":
General outlook on life: I am - here and now.
General outlook on world: Alive and kicking, existing, revolving.

Do you believe you have a purpose in life? If so, what is it?

I feel that I have a reason to be here, at that time, at that place. My reason is just to be. To be and to act and thus provoking a change in the gear of the world.

How do you typically bond with other people? (i.e. slowly or quickly, through what type of activities, etc.)

Slowly as well as quickly, depends on the kind of people.
Sharing my knowledge, being an earnest listener, following my heart, talking in depth, eye contact while talking to people.

What do you find yourself thinking about most frequently?

I think about everything functioning together in harmony and the ways to achieve it.

What are you most afraid of?

Needles (those of injections or cannulas). My body has some way and method to "spit" them out as "foreign objects) and I get circulation problems (it goes down, very down, near unconciousness).

What traits do you admire in others?

Intelligence, tolerance, free thinking, independence, caring

What traits annoy you in others?

Arrogance, self-opinionated, oppression, grudge, ignorance

What was your childhood like?

It was like hell, considering all events around, beginning with an unwanted (not planned at the time I was born) child, by not being a boy but a girl, by giving people my things and I had nothing just to keep some so-called friends, later those friends took from me even if I decided not to share anymore, they usually beat me up after school, tear my clothes or art or homework, I was the swot for them, they hate me, teachers liked me. Father beat mother up under my eyes. I did not go to disco or anywhere just be there incase to save my mother, grandmother was the evil, I wished her death, she was a drinker. World and people were "s..t" to me. Then I had some strange "awakening" whatever in something that is part of me. When I was eight, I was regularly haunted by a shadow ghost every night for 4 years, only I could see "him" (I recognized him as a tall man, always sitting at the end of my bed with his head burried in his hands as if crying. When he arrived I thought my bed went nausea and me too, toppling from one side to the other). Then I ended up in some self-help: Silent form of meditation but I misused it to escape world and events around me....
This is only a very small part of my childhood... there was so much. When I was 28 I has survived and lived the life of an 80 year old, I experienced everything except war. From then my life changed.

What do you want most for yourself?

Enlightenment, fullfillment, happiness, hamony, peace.

What do you want most for others?

Happiness, harmony, love, peace, light.

Section C: Interests and Values

What are your favorite things to talk about?

I like indepth talk and no small talk. I like to exchange about everything. Your views, my views and afterwards a "together" of it = that is the meaning of a discussion and a compromise in my eyes. Also trouble-shooting and spiritual welfare talks.
As well as exchanging knowledge with someone else on the same topic.

What are the five most important things to you?

Love, spirituality, freedom, harmony, some kind of acknowledgement.

What do you think the world needs more of?

Tolerance, understanding, acceptance, love, compassion

What do you think the world needs less of?

Violence, ignorance, stubbornness, lust for power, greediness.

What is your favorite quote? What significance does it hold for you and why?

My fav quote is one of my own: Those who walk the darkest and deepest vales, will see the brightest light.

This quote simply reflects my experience. My life before 28 and my life after 28 :)

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay. I guess I can do the typings.

Here are the people left to do:

LucieCat
awbro
Fay
Glados
RooibosKrayfish
Introspector (I obviously can't type myself though)
Cat Brainz
noneya
highlander
Zarinabelle
Eastwood
tpeman
Eternal Harmany

Peter Deadpan has said that they don't want to be typed. If anyone has a problem about this, please reply to me to express your concerns. I'll begin in a few days when I know that there are no problems. [MENTION=34748]LucieCat[/MENTION] will be first.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm cool with whatever.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus

LucieCat
awbro
Fay
Glados
RooibosKrayfish
Cat Brainz
noneya
highlander
Zarinabelle
Eastwood
tpeman
Eternal Harmany

Peter Deadpan has said that they don't want to be typed. If anyone has a problem about this, please reply to me to express your concerns. I'll begin in a few days when I know that there are no problems. [MENTION=34748]LucieCat[/MENTION] will be first.

I was just being salty. I don't care either way.

Clegane

MBTI Type
ISTP

LucieCat
awbro
Fay
Glados
RooibosKrayfish
Cat Brainz
noneya
highlander
Zarinabelle
Eastwood
tpeman
Eternal Harmany

Add me too. I forgot to include myself into the list, but I'd like to be typed too, lol.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Well i sort of have those already.

Sometimes I like to dance alone, read a book in peace, take a long shower, have some interesting conversations that are novel and exciting

Idk could be something exciting like a long walk along some cliffs, visiting southbank, cinema if something good is on, visiting friends, being out on a summers eve with a cool breeze-dll see with nostalgia

I'm pretty resilient, fairly decent human being, good at embracing change, creative thinker, believe in the greater good

uh. Mood swings, difficulty settling, poor attention to detail, forgetful, stubborn

How have others described you? (Please only use examples from people you have a neutral-positive relationship with, whether criticisms or compliments. Criticisms from people who dislike us and compliments from people who are infatuated with us tend not to hold much truth.)

passionate, talkative, caring, driven (when passionate about something),

I tend to pick up most things pretty easily, but also get bored once I understand the mechanics of a thing.

What motivates you?

Love, Knowledge, passion, compassion

Fairly positive. I think the world (or rather the people in it) are on a positive trajectory though we have to continually struggle to keep it moving in the right direction.

I suppose not. It's a romantic notion and I like those so while I may daydream/fantasize about my role in the world and the legacy I will leave behind it's not a drop in the ocean.

How do you typically bond with other people? (i.e. slowly or quickly, through what type of activities, etc.)

There just has to be a connection. Something I can't explain. I can bond deeply with someone i met once for a few hours and remember that connection years later. Though the vast majority of people I do forget... there usually has to be some kind of deep connection.

errr.... On a day to day level i'm usually consumed with all the things I have to do and a never ending list of things which all seem terribly important, but thats shallow thinking. When I allow my mind to really think I usually focus on whats most important to solve problems. E.g how can i learn more about x to be able to ensure y,z goes well in the future.

This is always a weird one. My mind tends to wander to truly awful things, but I don't spend much time thinking about them. In general i'd be afraid of loosing my kids, loosing my mind and etc. I can think of even worse things though.

People who are just kick ass at organising, people who can juggle a zillion things in their stride. People who are calm and collected.

umm... alternative

On a selfish level i'd like to study more, go travelling, become expert in something that interests me.

which others? theres a whole lot of others... are we talking globally? or immediate friends/family. Thats a big question.

Well i tend to be interested in most things, honestly. I like to understand the nature of a thing, the essence. So really I like it when people can tell me about things I don't understand and I ask ask them questions. Or discuss the whys or the world.

I mean, why five. Tiempo, Familia, equality, love and unity

Equal distribution of wealth.

Greed

One of my favourites...

“I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.”

It's tantalising, emotionally charged and filled with beautiful unknowns and knowledge and speaks to the inquisitive in me.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay, first up is [MENTION=34748]LucieCat[/MENTION]. I can definitely relate to what you talked about. I hope you agree with my typing.

I thought that you were an ENFP 6w7 so/sp, and here is why.

Part I - Myers Briggs
First off, I think you are exactly right about MBTI because ENFP seems to really fit you. You seem to have that "social but not over-the-top extraverted" vibe that Ne-doms often give off. You also say that you are, "so much of a big picture thinker that I miss details." Ne-doms often have a wide view of their ideas and what they want, but inferior Si might hold them back from realism, details, and getting it done. You also say that you love brainstorming and writing, and that people call you hard-working yet eccentric.
The Fi comes in when you talk about being with other people. The biggest giveaway quote is, "deciphering people’s positive qualities... and the ability to get along well with a variety of different people." Whether a stereotype or not, Ne + Fi idealism of others is a big giveaway. I know a lot of ENFPs and they are very similar. Most of them have a glass half-full sort of mentality, and they see the best things in others. That is one of the things that helped me discover that I was (or might be) an INFP. I do have a big imagination and intense emotions, but I am a very grounded person. I am a total pessimist and I have trouble seeing the good in things. In terms of tertiary Te, you talk about having a hard work ethic, as well as avoiding bars and alcohol, which seems like it could be a Te thing.
I hope that is a good analysis. Let's move on.

Part II - Enneagram
Let me start by saying that I am not very good with Enneagram. I have enough knowledge to type you based off of your enneagram and instinctual subtype, but I am completely clueless on tritype and Socionics, so sorry, I'm not the guy for that. Anyway, let's stop making me seem like I don't know what I'm talking about and start typing!
I had seen that you had typed yourself as a 7w6 sp/so. However, I didn't really see it. You seem much too structured and principled to be a let-loose 7 type, but I did think that you had that easiness about you. So I thought that you were a 6w7. Some 6-types can have political opinions, and you seem to watch political satire a lot (although you make it sound like inferior Si prevents you from branching out). However, the big giveaway was this.

"I’m not one for clubs or bars or parties (in the college sense). I would rather spend time with a group of friends somewhere else that isn’t populated by drunk people. In those situations, I just tend to worry about people a little too much (I am offering people rides home when they literally live in walking distance and I know they walked). I also despise the smell of beer to the point where I would just rather avoid that specific beverage altogether. "

I can't imagine a 7 ever saying something like that (no offense to 7-types). You said that you worry to much about others, which could be an overprotective 6 thing, and that drunk people and alcohol aren't really safe. However, you still enjoy hanging out with others, which makes me think 7-wing, and you really don't seem like a 5-wing.
For instinctual subtype, you could be a sp/so, but I saw more so/sp. You said that you find yourself being too people pleasing and that you struggle with one-on-one conversations. That sounds like so/sp to me, but what do I know.

Anyway, I hope you liked me typing! It was very fun to do.

And by the way, sorry about that, [MENTION=28497]Clegane[/MENTION]. You're next, though.

~Spec

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay, first up is @LucieCat. I can definitely relate to what you talked about. I hope you agree with my typing.

I thought that you were an ENFP 6w7 so/sp, and here is why.

Part I - Myers Briggs
First off, I think you are exactly right about MBTI because ENFP seems to really fit you. You seem to have that "social but not over-the-top extraverted" vibe that Ne-doms often give off. You also say that you are, "so much of a big picture thinker that I miss details." Ne-doms often have a wide view of their ideas and what they want, but inferior Si might hold them back from realism, details, and getting it done. You also say that you love brainstorming and writing, and that people call you hard-working yet eccentric.
The Fi comes in when you talk about being with other people. The biggest giveaway quote is, "deciphering people's positive qualities... and the ability to get along well with a variety of different people." Whether a stereotype or not, Ne + Fi idealism of others is a big giveaway. I know a lot of ENFPs and they are very similar. Most of them have a glass half-full sort of mentality, and they see the best things in others. That is one of the things that helped me discover that I was (or might be) an INFP. I do have a big imagination and intense emotions, but I am a very grounded person. I am a total pessimist and I have trouble seeing the good in things. In terms of tertiary Te, you talk about having a hard work ethic, as well as avoiding bars and alcohol, which seems like it could be a Te thing.
I hope that is a good analysis. Let's move on.

Part II - Enneagram
Let me start by saying that I am not very good with Enneagram. I have enough knowledge to type you based off of your enneagram and instinctual subtype, but I am completely clueless on tritype and Socionics, so sorry, I'm not the guy for that. Anyway, let's stop making me seem like I don't know what I'm talking about and start typing!
I had seen that you had typed yourself as a 7w6 sp/so. However, I didn't really see it. You seem much too structured and principled to be a let-loose 7 type, but I did think that you had that easiness about you. So I thought that you were a 6w7. Some 6-types can have political opinions, and you seem to watch political satire a lot (although you make it sound like inferior Si prevents you from branching out). However, the big giveaway was this.

"I'm not one for clubs or bars or parties (in the college sense). I would rather spend time with a group of friends somewhere else that isn't populated by drunk people. In those situations, I just tend to worry about people a little too much (I am offering people rides home when they literally live in walking distance and I know they walked). I also despise the smell of beer to the point where I would just rather avoid that specific beverage altogether. "

I can't imagine a 7 ever saying something like that (no offense to 7-types). You said that you worry to much about others, which could be an overprotective 6 thing, and that drunk people and alcohol aren't really safe. However, you still enjoy hanging out with others, which makes me think 7-wing, and you really don't seem like a 5-wing.
For instinctual subtype, you could be a sp/so, but I saw more so/sp. You said that you find yourself being too people pleasing and that you struggle with one-on-one conversations. That sounds like so/sp to me, but what do I know.

Anyway, I hope you liked me typing! It was very fun to do.

And by the way, sorry about that, @Clegane. You're next, though.

~Spec
This looks good to me. I'm not 100% certain on my enneagram. I've narrowed it down to 6w7 and 7w6, definite sx instinct last. I feel like I tend to come off like both types, but it's hard to say which.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

LucieCat
awbro
Fay
Glados
RooibosKrayfish
Cat Brainz
noneya
highlander
Zarinabelle
Eastwood
tpeman
Eternal Harmany

Sounds good! I don't mind helping type people if there's still people on the list by the end of this week.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sounds good! I don't mind helping type people if there's still people on the list by the end of this week.

It'll probably take longer than the end of this week but thanks for offering to help. Today has been very hectic for me so I don't have time to type anyone, but I'll type the next person tomorrow. The list goes as follows:

1. Clegane
2. awbro
3. Fay
4. Glados
5. RooibosKrayfish
6. Cat Brainz
7. noneya
8. highlander
9. Zarinabelle
10. Eastwood (his cousin)
11. tpeman
12. Eternal Harmony
13. Betty Blue

I'll update the list after each post.

Jackobus

Enneagram
3w2
[MENTION=35775]esotericsurgery[/MENTION] are you still active on this thread? I made another thread with another questionnaire, but 'd like your opinion also!

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm a little late today, but I still got my typing done nevertheless. This is for [MENTION=28497]Clegane[/MENTION].

As for your type, you are pretty much spot-on. ISTP 6w5 sp/sx sounds just about right. I'll go a little in-depth but I don't think that I'll have to that much.

For ISTP, you said that you were down-to-earth and quiet, while being kind of mysterious, but you also talk about being focused in the present and being action-oriented. You consider yourself chilled out, which is a very ISTP vibe in general, but you also seem to have a layer under that thinking exterior.

6w5 also sounds about right. You come off as guarded and skeptical but also looking out for those you care about. And sp/sx probably gives that aloof and mysterious sense. That's all I have to say about that. I hope that was okay.

Up next:

1. awbro
2. Fay
3. Glados
4. RooibosKrayfish
5. Cat Brainz
6. noneya
7. highlander
8. Zarinabelle
9. Eastwood (his cousin)
10. tpeman
11. Eternal Harmony
12. Betty Blue

Jackobus

Enneagram
3w2
I'll give it a shot and see if the result are similar to my other thread :D

A chance to rest, I'll take it easy and try to wind up; I'd go for a walk, if possible in nature if the weather is good, and go around with my camera taking some photos, or I'd like to meet at a friend's place and have the rest of the day together doing things like watching movies, playing board and video games, or maybe take a stroll in the city.

As long as I am with someone I like to be, I'd do everything! If i am to choose, relax at my house playing some games or, as I said above, having a good board game playing with my closest friends

Going to a live music show together with my friends, definitely

My ability to seize people up, my availability for my friends' personal issues, my insight, my ability to "get" people and things I study, my open-mindness

My aversion to conflict and continuous harmony seeking, My moodiness, my indecision issues, my lack of constance on projects (especially study related), my tendency to self-doubt myself and my study choices

Always available, adaptable, helpful for them and giving them constant support while keeping a "pragmatic" point of view on issues; they say they can count on me, and they describe me as a gentleman ahah xD
(I personally don't think I am so good as a person, it seems exaggerated :/ )

I have high adapatbility skills, keeping the right mental distance from situations and a more objective point of view, considering different perspectives while keeping a level head on hard situations; I'm kinda a jack of all trades on things, and I have a knack for "social" jobs like convincincing people as a seller or public relations I think
What motivates you?

A positive realist, I know when I can make higher bets while not losing sight of "doing" things IRL and when I need to leave things because impossibile to achieve, but I have a tendency to look and focus on positive outcomes :) I'm kinda idealistic about my ideas and things to achieve, I'd say

Yes I believe I have one, but I still need to understand it, I'm pretty sure people would be my are of work and operability

Well, usually I have strong feelings about people, and good first impressions (even if I'm open for my impressions to be contradicted), when I met someone I feel I can go along I like to become more closer to them by talking and opening up, expecting for them to do so too; I feel my bond become closer with others if you have some activities together, like work, or just playing games/sports togheter, and then strenghtening the bond by talking together!

Probably where my life is heading and how should I cope with it, since I have a tendency to always self-doubt and not seeing my future pretty clearly, and this kinda stresses me out a lot :/

Ending up in a workplace in which I feel caged in by circumstances and not doing something that could make me happy; becoming alone without anyone on my side

People who are sure of their future and their decisions

People who act in a superb way, thinking that they are superior to others and feel free to treat others like shit and bossing them around

Quite happy, even if my parents divorced whe I was 9 yo, but I always had good friends and a lot of fun as a child :D

Doing actually something good in my life and making a choice that would make me feel completed and happy

To feel free and happy, knowing that I would be there for them if ever in need

Our interests and hobby mostly, like the games we played or movies we watched, and exchanging our life experiences and life lessons to broaden our Povs

Loyalty, Trust, Love, Ethics and Knowledge

People who actively want to help others and who think less in an egoistic manner

Money cult and people who cast out others

Probably "Not all who wander are lost" by Tolkien, because I believe that everyone should be free to pursue what they love, taking their time without being pressured like hell by the capitalist societal needs, since only with experience we can know what we really want and believe in.

Thanks for the patience of reading through, best regards! :D

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
THIS THREAD IS BEYOND DEAD SO YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T POST ANOTHER QUESTIONAIRE ON THIS THREAD AFTER THIS POINT, YOU WOULD PROBABLY END UP BEING IGNORED

Alright, the weekend has arrived, so I'm going to get into the mix! I'll probably only be able to type 1-3 people between now and wednesday, as I have finals to prepare for, but there's only so long I can will myself to study and typing people is entertaining, so that'll be my "study break."

I'm starting with Inspector because the user name is not on the list and I'll end up forgetting that inspector needs to be typed as well.

That is a very tough question. I'd probably want to start by flying to somewhere that I have never been before. I'd want time to explore this new area, but also my own apartment room where I can relax and think by myself. For dinner, I would go out by myself and go to a signature place in the area and order the signature foods. I'd stay up all night watching something on Netflix and them go to bed at 1 AM.

Being on my computer like I am now, ordering food, and composing music.

Hang out with one (1) friend and go downtown. Eat at a great seafood place, catch a movie, play music in my basement, and then head back home and have my friend sleep over.
The first response was the only thing I could really get anything out of. The exploitative nature points towards a high Pe user who's not a sp dom, unless maybe you're also a 9 or have a 7 influence in there somewhere.
Creative, adventurous, imaginative, altruistic, artistic

Anxious, antisocial, awkward, disengaged, overly sensitive
Not that I usually trust adjectives in typing a person, but this is how most IxFPs describe themselves. I'm getting the vibe that you have a 6w7 fix somewhere in your stacking.

Most of the time I seem very no-nonsense, serious, and work oriented. I also am rather socially awkward with people that I don't know that well and I come off as unfriendly or loner-like. However, when I am friends with somebody, I am more emotional, more willing to be creative, and much more laid-back. However, under that serious shell, I am very sensitive and emotional, but I don't share any emotions with unfamiliar people.
This is all Fi, probably closer to Fi-Si than Fi-Ni (Fi Se comes across as the chill loner usually). I was right that it was 6w7 rather than 7w6. You have an SO influence, I'm betting either so/sp or sp/so

I am very good at the arts - particularly writing and composing. I am also good at creating concepts and ideas, even though I tend to abandon them rather fast. I am also rather good at keeping the peace, or at least I think I am.
Fi-Ne definitely. You have a 9 fix.

What motivates you?
I am motivated by things that I believe in. When I hear something that emotionally upsets or offends me, I feel motivated to react to it, even though sometimes I can be too timid to do that. I am also motivated for a better world, and I enjoy talking about what could be done. Finally, I am motivated by my future and I want to do whatever it takes to ensure a happy life.
This is also very Fi and centered around idealism. This is very SO and hints towards a strong 1 influence. I'm willing to bet you're a 9w1, probably so/sp. You might have a 2w1 fix that pushes up your 1 influence.

My general outlook on the world is quite cynical, but I believe that if we overcome our challenges and difficulties, the world will be so much better.

My goal in life is to make the world a better place, somehow. It doesn't matter if it is one person or the whole world, but I just want things to be better when I'm off of the Earth than when I'm on it.
Yeah, definitely so/sp because of your focus on social change and desire to better society partnered by asocial behavior.

I admire other people's bravery, work ethic, and the ability to have feelings independent of others.

I am annoyed by incompetence, carelessness, self-obsession, and nosiness.
I skipped a bit because I just saw more SO influence and though repeating myself would get annoying (although in the responses I didn't include I will note you are coming across as a 9 core). These in particular are indicative of being sx blind and your first response pushes your usage of Fi

When I was little I was a quiet kid with big dreams. I'd often have big emotions that I couldn't control, but I also had many passions like drawing and animals. I love animals because they were so peaceful, innocent, and most of them care for their environment. I was one of the first kids in my class to learn how to read, and I quickly created a little book to show to my class. It was simple, sure, but I loved it. Over time, I developed more control of my emotions and I strengthened my ability to hide them to the outside, but I would also be a little more obsessively organized, stern, and quiet. Now I have a few close friends, but it still can feel like me vs. the world.

I want a happy life where I have a family and I do something that I love.

I want a good life for other. Things like starvation, homelessness, and poverty break my heart and I wish that there was a better way to help people who suffer these things. In my perfect world, everyone lives a happy life, has a home, and is well fed. Too bad the capitalism system is fundamentally broken.

Myers-Briggs, alternative rock, roller coasters, politics, pop culture, fine dining

This is a little vague but I guess I'd say in no particular order: family, peace, equality, choice, and discovery

The world needs more people who want to get things done and make things better no matter what anyone says.

The world needs less self-obsessed greedy businessman who look at everything based on how it benefits them.

"No one is you and that is your superpower." ~Dave Grohl
Besides the fact that I am a massive Dave Grohl fan, I like this quote because it talks about individuality and not trying to be something that you are not.

I hope this works. You can never be too sure of your type, so I'm excited to see how this is analyzed!

From this alone, I'm banking on the fact that you're a 9w1 so/sp INFP. Looking at your profile now that I've finished this, I see I've likely hit the mark or am at least not too far off. I see in your profile you type as sp/so, likely because you feel like you're more on the introverted side of things or because you feel as though you have poor social skills. It's very obvious that you have a social focus though, I put some more things that are indicative of that in red just to make them more obvious. You probably have a 962/926 tritype if I could guess, though I didn't get that much insight to you're heart type so that might be wrong. I just feel like you have a good portion of 1 influence, which would be intensified by having both a 9w1 and 2w1 fix.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
THIS THREAD IS BEYOND DEAD SO YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T POST ANOTHER QUESTIONAIRE ON THIS THREAD AFTER THIS POINT, YOU WOULD PROBABLY END UP BEING IGNORED Alright, the weekend has arrived, so I'm going to get into the mix! I'll probably only be able to type 1-3 people between now and wednesday, as I have finals to prepare for, but there's only so long I can will myself to study and typing people is entertaining, so that'll be my "study break." I'm starting with Inspector because the user name is not on the list and I'll end up forgetting that inspector needs to be typed as well. The first response was the only thing I could really get anything out of. The exploitative nature points towards a high Pe user who's not a sp dom, unless maybe you're also a 9 or have a 7 influence in there somewhere. Not that I usually trust adjectives in typing a person, but this is how most IxFPs describe themselves. I'm getting the vibe that you have a 6w7 fix somewhere in your stacking. This is all Fi, probably closer to Fi-Si than Fi-Ni (Fi Se comes across as the chill loner usually). I was right that it was 6w7 rather than 7w6. You have an SO influence, I'm betting either so/sp or sp/so Fi-Ne definitely. You have a 9 fix. This is also very Fi and centered around idealism. This is very SO and hints towards a strong 1 influence. I'm willing to bet you're a 9w1, probably so/sp. You might have a 2w1 fix that pushes up your 1 influence. Yeah, definitely so/sp because of your focus on social change and desire to better society partnered by asocial behavior. I skipped a bit because I just saw more SO influence and though repeating myself would get annoying (although in the responses I didn't include I will note you are coming across as a 9 core). These in particular are indicative of being sx blind and your first response pushes your usage of Fi From this alone, I'm banking on the fact that you're a 9w1 so/sp INFP. Looking at your profile now that I've finished this, I see I've likely hit the mark or am at least not too far off. I see in your profile you type as sp/so, likely because you feel like you're more on the introverted side of things or because you feel as though you have poor social skills. It's very obvious that you have a social focus though, I put some more things that are indicative of that in red just to make them more obvious. You probably have a 962/926 tritype if I could guess, though I didn't get that much insight to you're heart type so that might be wrong. I just feel like you have a good portion of 1 influence, which would be intensified by having both a 9w1 and 2w1 fix.
Thanks for the typing! I'm on vacation so I can't really type now, but I'll be sure to continue when I come back.

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=29921]awbro[/MENTION] You come across as an ISFJ 9w1 sp/so. My second guess is ISFP 9w1 sp/so, but I think ISFJ is more likely. Throughout your questionaire, I saw lots of references to a strong feeling function in the things that you valued and described yourself. Your indecision, passiveness, strong desire for comfort, and lack of ingrained motivation all point to strong Si and 9 sp core. Your desire to be accomplished and useful to others hints at a 3w2 or 2w3 influence somewhere in your stack. You put a lot of focus on understanding, your relations to others, comfort, and social competence, which leans more towards Fe and SO in my mind than Te. From this, I think that ISFJ 9w1 sp/so works. Sorry that I wasn't able to give you a super long analysis, I'm lacking the time. If you wanted something more thorough let me know though, I might be able to do something after tomorrow since my finals will be over.

LIST:
1. Fay
2. Glados
3. RooibosKrayfish
4. Cat Brainz
5. noneya
6. highlander
7. Zarinabelle
8. Eastwood (his cousin)
9. tpeman
10. Eternal Harmony
11. Betty Blue
12. Jackobus

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is anyone still active on this thread?

poppy58

Exploring someplace in nature, eating food that I wouldn't pay for normally, because it's expencive, like almond milk or rasperries.
This is the winter version. Candles, hot chocolate, a movie or music with a book, warm blankets.
I'm not a fan of "going out", so a day out would be: meeting a friend for lunch, walking in a park possibly by some water, and going to zumba class.

I care and listen, I can use what's at hand to creativly solve problems/fix stuff/cook, I have a positive attitude, I notice beauty in my enviroment.
I have a hard time keeping barriers/saying no, I procrastinate. I get self conscious arund people and panic and can't think or express myself.
I always give up or don't even try. I have low swlf esteem. And I have short legs.

At first people find me quiet, shy and kind. Generally I think they find me kind, funny, helpful and hard to get to know, though I've never asked. My mom sais I'm good at expressing my feelings, I'm practical and good at assessing people's motives/understanding them, and linking information togeather.
I'm a good listener, I especially attract old people. I can lighten the mood. In an argument I always end up in the middle, because I understand both sides and see where the missunderstanding is. I think I'm good at movement stuff like dancing and balance when I'm not self conscious and nervous.
What motivates you?
Not much. Fear, my mom's guilt trips, and if I enjoy doing it.

It's maybe naive, but believe in people having good intentions. Live and let live.
I owe it to myself to be the best version of myself. To fullfill my potential. (In practice it's not this corny.)
Sloooowly, very slowly. It's easier through some activity that doesn't require talking about myself. I don't like the attention, it makes me nervous. My tactic is to ask questions about the other.I rearly initiate a conversation, because I don't want to force myself on people.
I analyse myself a lot (motivations, traumas...) or I daydream about my dreamfuture. Or play out scenarios in my head. Like if that tourist group sitting next to me on the bus would ask me how to get to A, how and what would the conversation be like.
I know I'm not realistic about my life (I know I should finish school because I need a job and money), but I'm too comfortable in just letting life pass me by. And in the moments I pull my head out of the sand it scares me that I can't or what's worse don't want to motivate myself to do.
Self confidence, assertiveness without agression, planing and following through, being able to collectedly express their thoughts and oppinions.
Talking down to others, thinking they know what the other thinks and feels, being inconsiderate.
Ufffff, I wasn't really aware of myself, like I don't remember having a favorite band or food or activity. I was quiet, a good kid, the peacemaker, the tension reliever, probably doing what I was told and nothing more. I don't remember being, if that makes sense. I don't think I was emotionally neglected in the clinical sense of the word, but something wasn't right. Like a mis-communication but with emotions. My sister was a difficult kid so I was always in the background being the "big girl", who doesn't have needs, doesn't make a fuss, who always understands and helps.
To value myself, my time, my life, my thoughts and feelings. To believe I'm imortant enough and that I'm worthy of being respected and loved by myself and others.
That they get to live the life they love.

Aside from the weather every topic is personal for me, and opening up makes me vulnerable for critic. But with people I trust I'd like to talk about zumba (how it makes me feel) and acting and thing's I'd like to learn (guitar, drawing).
zumba :), respecting people's views and wishes, being free/being myself (I hate being confined), not putting people into boxes but taking the time to get to know them and their needs.
That people really stop and listen to each other and don't just presume what the other needs.
Selfishness masked as the right to self-expression
"Putting yourself first is not selfish or self-centered. In fact it's healthy. It is loving and it is caring and it is nurturing." It's from some slef-help book but it hits home for me. It's something I have to work on.

RadicalDoubt

MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Is anyone still active on this thread?

Kinda sort of. When (and if) I get time and motivation I might try to type the rest of the people on the list. There's only so much I can do though.