• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] Evil Genius and Evil Masterminds: ENTP or INTJ?

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTP - The Joker
INTJ - Darth Sidious

Sapphy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
lol I get along better with INTJ's than ENTP's by far and I'm an SF
I would have to say INTJ's would be the mastermind of underground schemes
ENTP's can definitely get others to do the dirty work but would likely blab the whole plot in a sarcastic fashion before it ever came to fruition.:D

Permabanned
lol I get along better with INTJ's than ENTP's by far and I'm an SF
I would have to say INTJ's would be the mastermind of underground schemes
ENTP's can definitely get others to do the dirty work but would likely blab the whole plot in a sarcastic fashion before it ever came to fruition.:D

it's so hard to find good minions :sadbanana:

Rrukel

MBTI Type
INTJ
So first let me say I don't act on these as I have morals and principles.
But I often theorise on how to do basically every evil thing there is - I could rob a bank and get away with it - I could kill someone and get away with, I could frame someone easily but I theorise on just about everything not just evil stuff.
That being said if I get the chance to steal 10mill USD or more from some rich POS - I will :p, and yes I would Robin Hood a bunch of it.

Sucks kinda often, but I'll die know I'm not a POS.
There's a girl I'm keen on and well I could do crazy shit manipulative shit but I don't - I'm going to die alone and penny less - eh.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
The two mentats from the old Dune 2000 game were pretty good examples of differences and similarities of these two types. (when they are bad guys)

ENTP

INTJ

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The two mentats from the old Dune 2000 game were pretty good examples of differences and similarities of these two types. (when they are bad guys)

ENTP

INTJ

So intj's don't blink. Got it

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Whats the difference between the two?

A lot. Evil INTJs would want to establish a new paradigm in which they are the quiet masters of a new order.

Evil ENTPs would just want to create as much chaos as possible just to see what can happen.

Both types has the capability to manipulate everyone to do the work for them and stay hidden in the background. Both types are often confused with each other . Both types can use other people as chesspieces to achieve their goal.

I still fall back on the order vs. chaos argument. Evil INTJs are more concerned about manipulating others to fulfill some different evil hierarchical order the conceive of while Evil ENTPs would want to manipulate others just to utterly break down the current order so they can analyze the chaotic results both for their own fun amusement and for expanded Satanic knowledge.

ENTPs and INTJs can actually appear similar or at least inverted versions of themselves because of the same NTFS stacking they share.

So whats the difference between NiTe manipulation and NeTi manipulation?

Evil NiTe wants to subjugate people to some brutal order while Evil NeTi wants to let free all the maniacs and crazy people.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Evil NiTe wants to subjugate people to some brutal order while Evil NeTi wants to let free all the maniacs and crazy people.

This.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dont think i can see an ENTP as evil, just childish throwing fits on the bad side.

Abe

ENTPs can seem quite introverted... they are not social beasts. Still, an ENTP can not keep silent about what interests him at the time. ENTP + secret plans and schemes? Doesn't fit. If the ENTP is working on something and interested in it, the whole world will know what it is. That's for the E. Now for the P... Have you ever seen a Perceiver make a detailed scheme and stick to it? :thinking: ENTP villains are the random ones. Let's destroy the Sun, that will give great fireworks! INTJ villains are the plotting and scheming ones.

I'm an ENTP and it is true that naturally I want to reveal(or boast) anything that I think isn't genius, bad or good, but I realise this is the biggest weakness to any perfect(and somewhat immoral) plan, so although it goes against my nature I wouldn't reveal anything if it would cause a massive risk of exposure, although tbf I would probably end up telling someone but only after a good amount of time has passed after the end of such a scheme

- - - Updated - - -

ENTPs can seem quite introverted... they are not social beasts. Still, an ENTP can not keep silent about what interests him at the time. ENTP + secret plans and schemes? Doesn't fit. If the ENTP is working on something and interested in it, the whole world will know what it is. That's for the E. Now for the P... Have you ever seen a Perceiver make a detailed scheme and stick to it? :thinking: ENTP villains are the random ones. Let's destroy the Sun, that will give great fireworks! INTJ villains are the plotting and scheming ones.

I'm an ENTP and it is true that naturally I want to reveal(or boast) anything that I think isn't genius, bad or good, but I realise this is the biggest weakness to any perfect(and somewhat immoral) plan, so although it goes against my nature I wouldn't reveal anything if it would cause a massive risk of exposure, although tbf I would probably end up telling someone but only after a good amount of time has passed after the end of such a scheme

- - - Updated - - -

whoaaa

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I find most ENTPs I know in person to be easily sidetracked and apathetic to a lot of serious topics, so I would lean closer to INTJs here.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Out of the two nether are more or less likely to be evil masterminds than anyone else. The ENTPs and INTJs I know are nice cuddly people but then maybe that's the trick :newwink:. Mind ya us ESFJs have the potentional to be bastards if we use our Fe for dubious gain and purpose and it unlike the NTs is more people and emotional based.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Out of the two nether are more or less likely to be evil masterminds than anyone else. The ENTPs and INTJs I know are nice cuddly people but then maybe that's the trick :newwink:. Mind ya us ESFJs have the potentional to be bastards if we use our Fe for dubious gain and purpose and it unlike the NTs is more people and emotional based.
Far be it from me to disagree with this. Yes, ESFJs are the true evildoers. (Anyone who would call an INTJ cuddly is clearly up to no good.)

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
The most famous INTJ genius is Nikola Tesla. Can you describe him as evil? He was visionary, humanist and scientist. :)

Evil?

:notype:

Nomendei

Elegance of chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
In my opinion, the main difference between the two is that the INTJ will try to achieve their goal by any mean possible even going as far as hurting themselves.
An ENTP will not necessary have a precise achievement to pursue, but will rather try to sweep away his boredom by doing evil things and fulfill their plesure. He might also mess around with people to observe their reaction and having fun in it.