• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] enfps are evil

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Why people gotta be so hostile? There are hate threads for just about every type, and most of the time they're started to get attention or whatever. ENFPs have better things to do with their lives then defend themselves to people on the internet. ENFPs, just ignore your haters and go do something fun that's actually worth your time.

enfp can't take criticism for shiz. It threatens them practically. I wish they would just stop being so sensitive. They are so sensitive they want everyone around them to turn into sensitive people just like their own image, they want everyone to be like them, because they think they are perfect, when in fact they are full of faults just like anyone else, they are practically lying to themselves. Just look at how they edited my thread to make the big bad intj look like the bad guy or something lol and to hide their bloopers in relationships, because they are supposed to be the love police or something.....pfffftttt!!!!!

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm pretty sure ENFPs abducted me last night and probed me. They're also fronting Hillary for president, and stole my watch that I always keep on the nightstand.
[MENTION=7272]INTJ123[/MENTION] I think you are a little to focused on other people in your own shortcomings. Anyway, no ENFP edited your thread, there are no ENFPs who can edit your thread, there are no ENFP mods

... or are there???

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
I'm pretty sure ENFPs abducted me last night and probed me. They're also fronting Hillary for president, and stole my watch that I always keep on the nightstand.
[MENTION=7272]INTJ123[/MENTION] I think you are a little to focused on other people in your own shortcomings. Anyway, no ENFP edited your thread, there are no ENFPs who can edit your thread, there are no ENFP mods

... or are there???

oh well it was the intj that the enfp was having sex with then, you know them enfp can manipulate peeps. I really don't care who did it, or why. But I do know it was indeed edited, heavily might I add.

Also, is it even possible for enfp to NOT come to their defense when criticized? I mean I seriously have never seen such hyper sensitivity..... the enfp must be THE MOST or something....

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oh well it was the intj that the enfp was having sex with then, you know them enfp can manipulate peeps. I really don't care who did it, or why. But I do know it was indeed edited, heavily might I add.

Also, is it even possible for enfp to NOT come to their defense when criticized? I mean I seriously have never seen such hyper sensitivity..... the enfp must be THE MOST or something....

You're posting in a place with many members, most of which aren't pro any MBTI type and are anti stereotyping or vilifying by MBTI type. If you spew your personal issues here in respect to pinning baggage based on type, somebody is going to disagree with you. It's the perfect place to have your biases confirmed.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
You're posting in a place with many members, most of which aren't pro any MBTI type and are anti stereotyping or vilifying by MBTI type. If you spew your personal issues here in respect to pinning baggage based on type, somebody is going to disagree with you. It's the prefect place to have your biases confirmed.

So you're just going to keep love policing then. I mean look at the name of the thread. I'm sorry I didn't politely criticize you, even though it wasn't you I was thinking of, but you took it personally because you're hypersensitive, predictably.

The enfp is a troubled soul, they know nothing of love it seems, for love can hurt, but all they seek is hedonistic pleasure. Anything that hurts "feels bad" and is identified as a threat to their well being, but things that feel bad to an enfp (like doing math), can actually be good for them, they just focus on feelings to much that's all.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So you're just going to keep love policing then. I mean look at the name of the thread. I'm sorry I didn't politely criticize you, even though it wasn't you I was thinking of, but you took it personally because you're hypersensitive, predictably.

No, I'm just going to point out bad logic (ENFPs are editing my thread!) and obvious baggage. You can say what you like, that was never a question. And I'm free to disagree with you. If you take that as being hypersensitive, maybe you're projecting. :shrug:

As far as the topic, read the O.P., it's by an ENFP about how we are evil. It's self questioning, not vilifying. If this thread belonged to anybody, it would belong to me and not you.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
No, I'm just going to point out bad logic (ENFPs are editing my thread!) and obvious baggage. You can say what you like, that was never a question. And I'm free to disagree with you. If you take that as being hypersensitive, maybe you're projecting. :shrug:

As far as the topic, read the O.P., it's by an ENFP about how we are evil. It's self questioning, not vilifying. If this thread belonged to anybody, it would belong to me and not you.

It's because it's so DISHONEST, yes I was offended that they would be so manipulative......and dishonest....add that to their evil traits.

But that IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD. So go whine somewhere else crybaby.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's because it's so DISHONEST, yes I was offended that they would be so manipulative......and dishonest....add that to their evil traits.

But that IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD. So go whine somewhere else crybaby.

You sound like you're projecting pretty heavily.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
Your own flaws and insecurities onto other people.

When was I dishonest?

I think editing my thread is grounds for dishonesty, but whatever you think I did you should tell me.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
it's ok *pets the angry people*

I'm angry because they showed me too much of their ugliness. And I happened to be crazy over some stupid enfp girl, but I almost wish I wasn't now........lord help me.....

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When was I dishonest?

I think editing my thread is grounds for dishonesty, but whatever you think I did you should tell me.

I don't think you're dishonest. I think you're projecting, which is technically a form of emotional honesty, if you can recognise it.

INTJ123

HAHHAHHAH!
MBTI Type
ESFP
I don't think you're dishonest. I think you're projecting, which is technically a form of emotional honesty, if you can recognise it.

Forget it, I already been through this, I won't get a straight answer for hours.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Forget it, I already been through this, I won't get a straight answer for hours.

I am giving you a straight answer. Look up the definition of projection, if you are having difficulty understanding language.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
enfp can't take criticism for shiz. It threatens them practically. I wish they would just stop being so sensitive. They are so sensitive they want everyone around them to turn into sensitive people just like their own image, they want everyone to be like them, because they think they are perfect, when in fact they are full of faults just like anyone else, they are practically lying to themselves. Just look at how they edited my thread to make the big bad intj look like the bad guy or something lol and to hide their bloopers in relationships, because they are supposed to be the love police or something.....pfffftttt!!!!!

Be nice to ENFPs, they will destroy the weak making them insane and play with you like a mouse

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Re: criticism. Yeah we don't take it well. But it's not because we think we're perfect and want everyone to be like us and we're hypersensitive cry babies. Think about the flaws in our type like the flaws in any other. In sorry you've found yourself in love with an ENFP and are convinced that their flaws are the worst because she's the one with the power to get inside your shell and actually effect you (because that's what happens in love). I don't know any ENFP who thinks they're perfect. If we did, we'd probably take criticism a little better, no?

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I usually start with "WOMAN, what the hell (crap for those religious ones)". Opens up dialog pretty easy, they get defensive, but I just called them out. To expect otherwise would be stupid on my part. I have major issues with calling women "WOMAN", if you are a woman and do something that shoots me in the foot I probably will call you woman. ENFPs are known for that. not derogatory, more what the hell was that for or something along those lines. :shrug: works for me...my girlfriend tried it back once and said "WOMAN" to me and i couldn't stop laughing. Then she realized what she said and changed it to "MAN"...lol. I have nothing against women so they don't take offense to my use of it. Usually is followed up by "well I thought" or some explanation or just stubborn.

I need real examples of defensive nature your referring to and your attempt at criticism.

I don't know about men. I don't know many enfp men. Maybe one, awesome guy, as long as he is not your supervisor. He is to much hands in the pot for me as a supervisor. Awesome as a co-worker with a seperate task. He is to much this is the easiest route when I want the best route.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I usually start with "WOMAN, what the hell (crap for those religious ones)". Opens up dialog pretty easy, they get defensive, but I just called them out. To expect otherwise would be stupid on my part. I have major issues with calling women "WOMAN", if you are a woman and do something that shoots me in the foot I probably will call you woman. ENFPs are known for that. not derogatory, more what the hell was that for or something along those lines. :shrug: works for me...my girlfriend tried it back once and said "WOMAN" to me and i couldn't stop laughing. Then she realized what she said and changed it to "MAN"...lol. I have nothing against women so they don't take offense to my use of it. Usually is followed up by "well I thought" or some explanation or just stubborn.

I need real examples of defensive nature your referring to and your attempt at criticism.

I don't know about men. I don't know many enfp men. Maybe one, awesome guy, as long as he is not your supervisor. He is to much hands in the pot for me as a supervisor. Awesome as a co-worker with a seperate task. He is to much this is the easiest route when I want the best route.

That's funny with the "WOMAN/MAN" thing. One of the things I've noticed about couples (and friends, and the people who hang out together) is that they tend to adopt each others' speech patterns. It's especially interesting/humorous with a couple, because they adopt a LOT of them from each other, and once in a while, they come out backwards, where the intent is obvious, but the words of the expression don't fit because roles are reversed or circumstances are slightly different.