• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can Two Quantum Parts, be Three Parts?

KitchenFly

Can Two Quantum Parts, be Three Parts?

I think as a collective synergy, we can answer this question.

I think the human mind has a quantum component.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Can Two Quantum Parts Be Three Quantum Parts, is a good starting Point, to answer this question because,. then we make Dual our own Law of Three ,in actualising our Inner connection with our Law of Seven. Experience of mind can be aptly described as,. being quantum like, in its Spiritual/Experiential Nature because the "Self is",. in contact with its, very-own authentic I.

- "I".

I suspect every molecule and every atom and its inner quantum work, is in connect, with the operation of mind. I suspect the electron-cloud and the hearts electro magnetic field are also operational as if "One". This would be a good answer for where do we go when we fall a sleep? Mind and sleep are two interesting things to think about. There are still questions. What is mind and where is it? And what happens to conches Ness when we are asleep?

I think we are ready to attempt to find the answer to the question. Has mind a quantum foundation and, A Quantum Biological Foundation? Operating unison with a biological foundations.

For some time I have been reflecting on recalling observation to memory and I have at times asked my self is there a switching mechanism? How dose it work? and my recollection is that it works like spin the spin between two entangled quantum particles. Too me, if I ask Myself what is the pattern in science that most resembles what is taking place when we are authentically switched on. I would say, two quantum parts, each with operations A swich On and A Neutral. This makes a set with each part having two positions as like if Spin Up or Spin Down. When the authentic self observes, it is as if, it is, has a negative charge, receptive to Greater Nature and that that it observes is Neutral, The Positive would be assigned to that that Hosts at an even deeper level. Matter also is recognised as being matter.

So I envision my impression, its structure is like a set that has a simple switching mechanism that isolates between two parts as if in a dyadic receptive mode wherein each part is receptive too the opacite and the equivalent. But operates as if, one Part, two Parts, many-Parts.

I think of the two parts in operation, work as a [set]

I think the decimal point ten system works nicely to describe much of what is going on. One unity Two dual Three trinary,. you can go from Zero to Nine. In fact its easy to go to eleven if you want to place the egoic mind within the [Set] structure. Observer observed, Its like two units and or Two Units shearing a zero at from the ten column and shearing the host zero, the authentic self would be the two units as if utilising both side of the as coin and the Host Zero being the coin. The number pattern with that component of the Set would have self as a zero in contact with receptive to the host zero. And that is metaphorically that's kind off what it is like. Experientially. Being touched by Greater Nature in touch to that something large that can only be described as Host. Some would proffer other words like Holly Ghost, Spirt, God, The living Universe. That something that is real at that deeper level underpinning our existence.

Things like Instinct at the level of the six instinctual variants, Instinct has vast complexity all possibilities pertain to each of the six instinctual variants. But for as complex as it is, it also has a set of simple basic structures and to round it of its complexity, it is made possible by six point energies and also, simultaneously all nine energies and most likely a great deal more complexity, that the Enneagram may or may not describe. That larger complexity I think is connected with the quantum component of mind.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Understanding Quantum Mechanics #4: It's not so difficult!​

The Density Matrix has an interesting number patterns. Three Sets of one two three. And matching is nine Bra values. Three Sets of three unit one's, unit two's, and units three's, all in totalling nine, totalling eighteen. That's also interesting.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Pythagorean Harmonies Music of the Sphere; page 191 could represents the 10th and 11th tier. It's the trinary of the Point energies of Point:9 It and its two sides, if viewed as a coin not a sphere. The 10th and 11th tier pertains too, the level of Personality/ego/egoic mind/Self. It speaks to the law of seven within when laws three and seven are dual. And its a good fun coincidence being page 191.

Pythagorean Harmonies Music of the Sphere; page 191 could represents the 10th and 11th tier. It's the trinary of the Point energies of Point:9 It and its two sides, if viewed as a coin not a sphere. The 10th and 11th tier pertains too, the level of Personality/ego/egoic mind/Self. It speaks to the law of seven within when laws three and seven are dual. And its a good fun coincidence being page 191. Tier one Unity, Tier two Dual, Tier trinary ..10th and 11th tier.

Tiers 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 are quite simple to recognise but a good understanding of the structure in its simplest via a bent for psychometrics the enneagram I class as being apart. The count from zero to eleven is interesting it is as if the mechanics of mind run smoothly in unison with this bracket. [ 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11] Four and five pertain to four quadrants and to the unity and separation between. Six to the law of seven and the Helix. Seven is to the seven parts under pining the Dual of the unified/Unifying the Law of Three and the Law of seven within. Eight is special it is simply a part of a dual between the Sets ([Points 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 and] Point 9). Nine is Point Nine. Ten is the level of liberated Self operating at level One Of The Level of Developments. Eleven is contact with our quantum biological nature. There is more structure but for your curiosity that's all you need to know.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

It may seem really strange that their maybe many many fields. I get the idea of the decimal point ten system operating in a way that is counter mathematically wont work but how dose the invisible work. Simple is the key. So twelve fields to thirteen field's is possible. I have noted these eleven states they are natural states the mechanics of mind minds operation. [ 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11] Remembering what you focus on is what you get. If you are into Unity as defined by the teachings of the enneagram you get conch sly what unity pertains to one union. And the same dual and trinary and if you learned The Hole Brain Models basic fixed design the nine part dual of the four and five within the model are mirrors of minds operation, and three and two with five not sore about four. So the pattern of four and five are very real as real as a field in nature. All eleven including zero are real in context of the subject matter.

But there are many very simple models of mind. I only know mine.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Thile on a walk today I was thinking about the working structures within the operations of instinct, To cut a long story short I found it interesting to recognise how each type has experience with emotion and instinct. Things often work insets of 1, 2, 3, 4. For the reason of the role the Triad's play. The primary Point within each triad plays a role as if Emotion seats their in fixation as it mills in usage the various Points in play for that and the two other Triads. Having a bent for number patterns I automatically recognised the number fourteen as I environed structure system of four parts.

The number Ten divides into two sets of five. Within each of those two sets of five one part of five can separate or part of a working set of four, three, two or individual as a unit.

The original unit of four of the count fourteen would not have a fifth within its set. The two force multiplicity can be seen as being in play by the Two fifths of the other two sets of five originating from the ten.

It may seem a bit round about 'e, but the placement in thought of the two fifths being one of three grouping one of the set of two Instinctual Variant Heads for each of the triad groupings.

The three sets of four tally to twelve. Twelve works nicely within my quantum biological number system and may reach as far as to dark energy as a driving system under pinning all systems. But twelve as a number is one set count unit of a count of ten and a count of two units all equalling twelve but if dissected to be an abstract fraction it becomes a ratio of one part two part. Which adds another layer complexity. Acting as a catalyst so to say.

Of course such layers have been studied such as the four grouping within the three triads. Each triad borrowing one Point from another triad. The grouping of four could be seen say working from the three set of four within the set of twelve. The Law of three working though three groupings of four.

But um wow the number fourteen shore is quite bountiful to think about.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

The tatractus I did not know was a tool but I did recognise the pattern in minds operation at the level of the three Instincts. But it's more than that its minds nature to see three of nine it has three Sets of its Nine Self metaphorically speaking. Its metaphorical because it has not been scientifically proof ed. It's really quite simple if you can receptively presence yourself in the centre and become your authentic Self simply pay attention to the content of the explanations' in diagram your attention will/with take you automatically too.

The ten points a perfect equilateral triangle. You can envision ten fluxon's and think of the ten fluxions operating and playing out in that operation is the Law of Three operating via three interconnecting nine point closest points via all three corners of of the larger equilateral triangle. Or think in terms of the spirit of mass created and think, vibrations. I see it as a lens a telescope model a two dimensional plain information travels a path in straight lines to travel the path. Its visual dynamic of minds eye. Logic has a two dimensional component,. is my take away. But of course we are looking through a len our own minds eye. Once again Presence is our guide. We require a fuel. Presence is that, FUEL.

Travel from black hole to black hole metaphorically speaking, but in real from one triangle though all triangle and in all three starting point location on the final step to reach the final triangle You Must Pass thought, a end joining of three triangles all other passes passed through a triangle Face Line too and through each triangle inner space.

---------- (9)
-------- @--@
------ @--@--@
---- (6)--@--@--(3)

From each three Points: three, six or nine Travel the nine closest-spaces and a triangle is formed.

---------- @
-------- @--@
------ @--@--@
---- @--@--@--@

---------- @
-------- @--@
------ @--@--@
---- @--@--@--@

---------- @
-------- @--@
------ @--@--@
---- @--@--@--@

This componentry of minds mechanic is very interesting. It pertains to the larger scope of the egoic mind.

Well of course this is apart of my cosmology and my model of how I see the world. I believe it is closenough to the mean that all switch on people relate it.

I would say in hindsight the bottom line recognition is that the self is made of four bodies three of the four bodies are made of three bodies of nine the three selves as each the three instinctual drives. The Authentic self is the Larger containing the three. Its simple but can you get their?

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Kay Smith Presents Gurdjieff's Law of Octaves​

I like the use of 48 laws because 48 as a volume of single units can group as four sets of twelve and still hold its purpose as work. If we examine the dark energy number we can fusion a number pattern at its end it can support 48 via four unit placings connected to the end point of: 121.

The Dark energy number.

{.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000138}

Rule one: A number viewed from the hundred's Column must be counted three times as if it has the same count in the ten's Column and the units Column. A number viewed in the tens Column must be counted two times as if it has the same count in the tens Column as if in the units Column. And the units are counted once.

Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.

Apply rule one and rule two:

-273.15 Absolute Zero.
-274.15 One degree below.
-275.15 Two degrees below.
-276.15 Three degree below.

2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 3 = 3 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 3 + 6 = 29) Twenty nine zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 4 = 4 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 4 + 6 = 30) Thirty zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 5 = 5 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 5 + 6 = 31) Thirty one zeros.
2 = 6 Zero's, 7 = 14 Zeros, 6 = 6 Zero's, (decimal point) 1 + 5 = 6. -273.15 (6 + 14 + 6 + 6 = 32) Thirty two zeros.

29 + 30 + 31 + 32 = 122

Fifty-four elemental parts are said to make up the standard model of particle physics. Yes, there is a 54 within the number pattern on the left-hand side of the decimal point. 2 + 2 + 2 + 2 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 7 + 3 + 4 + 5 + 6 = 54.

Rule two: Any number/ numbers on the other side of the decimal point is are treated differently. They are simply added to create a sum tally number.

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

1 + 5 = 6

6 + 6 + 6 + 6 = 24

How many quantum fields are there? The answer is 24.
The quarks and leptons are fermions, which is why they have antimatter counterparts, and the W boson comes in two equal-and-opposite varieties (positively and negatively charged), but all told, there are 24 unique, fundamental excitations of quantum fields possible.

1 +1 +1 1+1 +1 decimal point 1 + 5
............ = 24 ........................................= 24

1 + 5 = 6 also reminds me of Edward Witten's M-theory.

Hunting For Clues.
If we think of 95% of the universe as being Dark / invisible and 5% as being ordinary matter, how can we begin to search for clues as to the possible mechanical structure underpinning the prepose the nature of the Dark unseen component of the universe. I will have a go at making some progress. Ordinary matter is 1/20th of the universe so 19/20ths is Dark, energy or dark energy and dark matter. Latter in the post I will mention 19 Boundaries of Creation the Ordinary is made of atoms and 19 Boundaries is linked to the Periodic Table of Elements. All matter is made of subatomic particles and it is said that each component has an antimatter opacite. So a number vale of 38 is part of the hunt. I can see seven ways to construct 38 within my number pattern so the Helix and the triangle in the first image below will be of interest when thinking of how the mind of man fits into the model. 19+1= 20. 19 Dark energy side and 19 Ordinary matter side. 19 associated with the Unseen dark universe and 19 associated with the machinery of ordinary matter the atoms that the human body that host the mind of man.

All counting unit values on a Cartesian plane have a base value of one and a power value of one both the base and the power belong to the zero, zero is host. so when we count the 138 we count 1= 0 , 3 = three zeros, 8= eight zeros. So 122 zeros and a 138 = 124 zeros. When I mention the 121 zeros and thirteen zeros the last zero I think of as belonging to the centre of the thirteen point Cartesian plane. The twelve from 1 + 3 + 8 = twelve zeros the twelve points on the X,Y,Z planes that surround the central zero.

We have the Dark energy number. 122 decimal places and a 138.

{.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000138}

How about we start with the author Russell A. Smith and his Book Gurdjieff: COSMIC SECRETS.

Lets go to page: 109

DO
TI
LA DO
..... TI .....
SO ..... .....
..... LA DO
FA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI
..... ..... LA .....
RE ..... ..... ..... .....
..... FA ..... LA ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI
DO ..... ..... SO ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... DO
TI RE ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... MI ..... SO ...... ...... TI .....
LA DO ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... TI
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... TI RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
SO ..... ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... LA ...... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... LA DO ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
FA ..... ..... DO ..... ..... ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ...... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
MI SO ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ...... ...... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... FA ..... LA ..... DO ..... ..... MI ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... ..... ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... TI .....
..... MI SO ..... ..... TI ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... FA ..... ..... ..... LA ..... ..... ..... DO
..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... MI ..... SO ..... ..... ..... ..... .... TI .....
DO ..... ..... SO ..... ..... ..... RE ..... ..... ..... ...... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....

That do you note?

If you count all the DO RE MI FA SO LA TI

The count is 121 one short of 122 the one hundred and twenty two count of zeros in the dark energy number. What remains is one zero and a one three eight. If we continue our lateral think process we can think of the 0 1 3 8 as thirteen zeros and now we can view two patterns of zeros a thirteen pattern and and a pattern of 121 zeros.

My thinking is. Because we live in a three dimensional world the thirteen maybe linked to a Cartesian plane with an X ,Y, Z three dimensional lattice. This thirteen point model with a zero at the centre and two points each side of the zero in the X plain and Y plane and the Z plane evenly spaced apart could be thought of as like a latus like a quantum mechanical lates.

------------------------ (9)

--------------------@---------@

---------------@--------@---------@

---------(6)--------@----------@---------(3)

-------------------@------@

---------------@------@------@

-------------------@------@

Could this be the location of the subordinate octaves in the form nature?

The Allegory of the Horse Cartage and Driver, can gently be told like this in image; Place the Diver as Passenger at Centre of the triangle. For the larger triangle represents authentic I as authentic self. The three instincts are represented by the closest six to each corner.

------- (9)
------@--@
----@--@--@
- (6)--@--@- (3)

Last edited: