• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Audio typing thread

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Post audio or video of yourself (or PM me) and I'll tell you your type.

A minute of continuous speech should suffice.

Note: this method is not very good for differentiating between introversion and extroversion.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sorry about multiple videos, you asked for a minute

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Doesn't it feel like during a sonar eclipse that the big G is taking a shit on us. In all honesty I need self discipline, to become a disciple and lose 50 pounds

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
@hayashi

Flowing and warm forward speech, which means Ni and Fe.

A bit of (weak) downward emphasis, and cool inward speech in the last audio. This means Se and Ti.

This translates to NFJ but I suspect INFJ.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Thank you but actually I suppose ENFJ is more accurate because I don't see Ti child in my life compared to Se child
Unless there is something in my questionnaire that refers to it without my knowledge
I really appreciate your work ، Thank you
You can be INFJ with weak Ti. I didn't really hear Ti in the first 2 audios.

Things like philosophy and forgetfulness/not doing chores made me think Ni dom. Also it was the overall way you write.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I'll say so far, that when speaking in a forward motion, your voice flows on instead of stopping to emphasise. That means Ni.

If I do the full read I will probably end up at INFJ again.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Lol I just confirmed that I'm 100% Si parent but it wasn't working well before because I haven't developed it enough yet ( it started to appear more prominently recently ) , also I'm Ne child more than Ti child
From what I recall your questionnaire answers suggested weak Si.