• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Astrology

Can someone please tell me what the main takeaways of my chart are? (on page 15)
Thanks!

I don't know what any of this means. I read the descriptions and I would say maybe about 2/3 applies to me.

I'll skim through it.

One thing that stood out to me was how watery your chart is. A Scorpio Sun, Mercury, Saturn (ugh!), Pluto (ick!), and to top it off a Pisces Moon with Mercury and Saturn dancing in the 12th house! A water fuckfest really. From one extreme water dominant to another, you have my sympathies! I also have 5 planets in water and even 4 in water houses. Also a fellow Pisces mooner. Its not easy out there for us. :hug:

Another aspect I see is Sun conjuct Pluto in the 11th house. Jesus Christ you must be fucking intense! I've seen you post around how you are like this naturally and now I see some evidence in your chart. And since you are already a Sun in Scorpio and it's conjuncting Pluto in Scorpio (its home placement), Holy Moses! This would be the epitome of an sx/so. It's also in your 11th house, the house of friends, groups, and hopes and dreams, so that indicates you aren't afraid to talk about these matters with other people. Yup, sx/so indeed.

You also have Mars almost exactly conjuncting your MC! A great aspect for career endeavors and showcases a strong will to do well. Having it in Virgo is just the cherry on top because it's a very meticulous and practical sign.

Mercury conjunct Saturn is wide at 7 degrees, but I still think it's prominent in your chart. Saturn brings structure and discipline to Mercury (your communication and intellect), but it also can make you dwell on negativity. People with this aspect love challenging tasks and are great problem solvers. Since Mars strongly conjuncts your MC, I would focus on career ambitions, one that is mentally stimulating. This will lead you on the right foot.

And Uranus and Neptune in the 1st house with a wide 8 degree orb of Uranus conjuncting your Ascendant in Sagittarius. People think you're weird and you don't give a fuck. You would express unconventional and progressive thoughts and ideas and since Neptune is in the first you would appear otherworldly and with your head in the clouds. Very spiritual and sensitive to their environment as well.

Interesting chart I may say.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I'll skim through it.
One thing that stood out to me was how watery your chart is. A Scorpio Sun, Mercury, Saturn (ugh!), Pluto (ick!), and to top it off a Pisces Moon with Mercury and Saturn dancing in the 12th house! A water fuckfest really. From one extreme water dominant to another, you have my sympathies! I also have 5 planets in water and even 4 in water houses. Also a fellow Pisces mooner. Its not easy out there for us. :hug:

Thank you. I read up on watery signs and the following list of traits came up, which really strike me as being very INFJ 4 in general:
moody
sensitive
vulnerable
sentimental
empathic
responsive
dependent
nurturing
protective
secretive
personal
flowing
intuitive
imaginative
passive

Another aspect I see is Sun conjuct Pluto in the 11th house. Jesus Christ you must be fucking intense! I've seen you post around how you are like this naturally and now I see some evidence in your chart. And since you are already a Sun in Scorpio and it's conjuncting Pluto in Scorpio (its home placement), Holy Moses! This would be the epitome of an sx/so. It's also in your 11th house, the house of friends, groups, and hopes and dreams, so that indicates you aren't afraid to talk about these matters with other people. Yup, sx/so indeed.

As far as my intensity goes, although I am aware of it, I think that other people are aware even more than I am. I hope this doesn't sound too arrogant or whatever, but I do feel like I have a certain "energy" about me at times. Like something I can't really explain, but if I really want to, I can kind of "turn it on." I really hate talking about myself like this for some reason. I think this is what draws men to me. I don't have any other explanation for it. My sx and so are pretty close, and I am definitely a bit of an open book, yet also very private and guarded. I don't even know how I do it and can't put it into words any better than that. I like to be really raw and real and talk about things that other people are scared to talk about, but to do so in a way that empowers people or increases their understanding of themselves or other. It's my passion in life.
You also have Mars almost exactly conjuncting your MC! A great aspect for career endeavors and showcases a strong will to do well. Having it in Virgo is just the cherry on top because it's a very meticulous and practical sign
I have so much dissatisfaction with my career that it is soul-crushing. I should be a writer or a counselor but probably both.
Mercury conjunct Saturn is wide at 7 degrees, but I still think it's prominent in your chart. Saturn brings structure and discipline to Mercury (your communication and intellect), but it also can make you dwell on negativity. People with this aspect love challenging tasks and are great problem solvers. Since Mars strongly conjuncts your MC, I would focus on career ambitions, one that is mentally stimulating. This will lead you on the right foot.
It is hard to be a pessimistic idealist sometimes. It's very discouraging. I am very hard on myself and have expectations that are too high in general. I expect a lot of my partners too, but at the same time expect only the most basic of needs, like safety and honesty. I cycle between being madly in love and being disappointed and hurt, but then again I have dated some troubled men. Honestly, it's been hell at times and leaves me feeling confused. But yes... I do dwell on negativity far too often.
And Uranus and Neptune in the 1st house with a wide 8 degree orb of Uranus conjuncting your Ascendant in Sagittarius. People think you're weird and you don't give a fuck. You would express unconventional and progressive thoughts and ideas and since Neptune is in the first you would appear otherworldly and with your head in the clouds. Very spiritual and sensitive to their environment as well.

Yes. To all of this. Although, I think that most people who know me irl rather enjoy my weirdness. I definitely consider myself more progressive than anything else. I am not a liberal, nor conservative, but a progressive Independent politically. I daydream or dissociate often and probably appear really spacey at times. It is not uncommon for me to not hear my own name being called from 4 feet away. I have largely ignored my spirituality and I think it's some sort of "block" or denial of self. Also, when I used to meditate every night, weird stuff starting happening around my home and it freaked me out and I stopped. That has kinda been an excuse I use to not start again, but I guess I shouldn't let that stop me better myself. I am EXTREMELY sensitive to the people and environments around me. I didn't realize it until recently, but I came to the conclusion that I absorbed the negativity and depression of my last boyfriend. Even my mom noticed it, before I did. I don't realize it's an issues until I am away from that person for quite some time and my "old self" begins to return. People raising their voices makes me very uncomfortable too, even if it's not at me, and I have a physiological response inside my body. The other day, I was very uncomfortable and felt rage building as I overheard a man talking to his young son. He said something about "stop crying and being a baby," and as I read between the lines I sorta felt this energy come off of them and it made me think that the child is experiencing abuse at home. His mother came up shortly after, and let me tell you.... she was something else. Very angry and intimidating. Obviously I can't prove they neglect or abuse the kid, but my "spidey senses" tell me they do and my body reacted immediately and overwhelmingly.
Interesting chart I may say.

Okay, now I KNOW this is going to sound crazy and NO ONE is going to believe me, but after I posted my chart, I sorta "saw" someone saying this exact thing to me in response.

Sorry it's quoted all sloppy. I have no idea how to streamline things when I'm breaking quotes up.

Thank you. I read up on watery signs and the following list of traits came up, which really strike me as being very INFJ 4 in general:
moody
sensitive
vulnerable
sentimental
empathic
responsive
dependent
nurturing
protective
secretive
personal
flowing
intuitive
imaginative
passive

Water signs are known for being intuitive, so I can see that. I'm probably just in Fi-Ni loops all the time because my Pisces Moon's in the 12th house. >_< Pisces is also a selfless sign and it's in your third house of Gemini, which exerts its energy to other people. That seems very Fe to me.

As far as my intensity goes, although I am aware of it, I think that other people are aware even more than I am. I hope this doesn't sound too arrogant or whatever, but I do feel like I have a certain "energy" about me at times. Like something I can't really explain, but if I really want to, I can kind of "turn it on." I really hate talking about myself like this for some reason. I think this is what draws men to me. I don't have any other explanation for it. My sx and so are pretty close, and I am definitely a bit of an open book, yet also very private and guarded. I don't even know how I do it and can't put it into words any better than that. I like to be really raw and real and talk about things that other people are scared to talk about, but to do so in a way that empowers people or increases their understanding of themselves or other. It's my passion in life.

I forgot to mention how your Mercury and Saturn are in the 12th house (hidden, restrained, and secretive matters that are not seen by other people and only yourself). So there is some conflicting energy there. It's a tug-of-war between your Moon and Mercury. There is a part of you that really wants to communicate with others, but at the same time there's another that desperately wants to swim away and keep it to yourself because it's a part of you that is hidden and personal and you'd feel incredibly vulnerable having it released to the public. And wow! When you mentioned how it's your passion to empower people, that is totally 11th house Sun right there! My sister has her Sun and Moon there and she's working to become a counselor to help others. The 11th house is ruled by Aquarius, the water bearer. It's purpose is to serve the greater good of mankind.

I have so much dissatisfaction with my career that it is soul-crushing. I should be a writer or a counselor but probably both.

Feeling stuck in a career that doesn't serve your own purpose would do that. The negative qualities of the Mercury-Saturn conjunction would be triggered for sure. Oh, and especially Moon square Uranus. That one is tight at 1 degree. A need for mental stimulation is highly needed, otherwise you'd be left terribly unsatisfied. Also, your Mars-Neptune square makes it difficult to know just how you'd go about to make your dreams become a reality. Neptune gets in the way and clouds your overall perception. I can't tell where your north node is in the chart you posted, but that would help in understanding what you are supposed to work towards in life to tie it all together. Jupiter in the 2nd is great to have though. Luck and good fortune will eventually come, at least that's what the descriptions of it express.

It is hard to be a pessimistic idealist sometimes. It's very discouraging. I am very hard on myself and have expectations that are too high in general. I expect a lot of my partners too, but at the same time expect only the most basic of needs, like safety and honesty. I cycle between being madly in love and being disappointed and hurt, but then again I have dated some troubled men. Honestly, it's been hell at times and leaves me feeling confused. But yes... I do dwell on negativity far too often.

I can relate to the idealism as well. The constant disappointment to what you initially imagined about something is heartwrenching.

Yes. To all of this. Although, I think that most people who know me irl rather enjoy my weirdness. I definitely consider myself more progressive than anything else. I am not a liberal, nor conservative, but a progressive Independent politically. I daydream or dissociate often and probably appear really spacey at times. It is not uncommon for me to not hear my own name being called from 4 feet away. I have largely ignored my spirituality and I think it's some sort of "block" or denial of self. Also, when I used to meditate every night, weird stuff starting happening around my home and it freaked me out and I stopped. That has kinda been an excuse I use to not start again, but I guess I shouldn't let that stop me better myself. I am EXTREMELY sensitive to the people and environments around me. I didn't realize it until recently, but I came to the conclusion that I absorbed the negativity and depression of my last boyfriend. Even my mom noticed it, before I did. I don't realize it's an issues until I am away from that person for quite some time and my "old self" begins to return. People raising their voices makes me very uncomfortable too, even if it's not at me, and I have a physiological response inside my body. The other day, I was very uncomfortable and felt rage building as I overheard a man talking to his young son. He said something about "stop crying and being a baby," and as I read between the lines I sorta felt this energy come off of them and it made me think that the child is experiencing abuse at home. His mother came up shortly after, and let me tell you.... she was something else. Very angry and intimidating. Obviously I can't prove they neglect or abuse the kid, but my "spidey senses" tell me they do and my body reacted immediately and overwhelmingly.

Uranian people are usually well-liked, but it is an acquired taste. I have read that the position of Neptune in the 1st either brings out the spiritual part of someone or they are in complete denial and confused about what's happening around them. You have a lot of Pisces energy in your chart, from the 12th house planets, your Pisces Moon, and Neptune being in your first house. Pisces are known to absorb everything around them like a sponge. It can be insanely overwhelming to the point that they have to spend a lot of time alone. It's a very forgiving and selfless sign, but also extremely introverted. With lots of Scorpio and Pisces, I can definitely see that as Ni.

Okay, now I KNOW this is going to sound crazy and NO ONE is going to believe me, but after I posted my chart, I sorta "saw" someone saying this exact thing to me in response.

Pretty cool! I believe you. :wink:

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Gemini Sun, Virgo Rising, Pisces Moon here.

Mars in 1st house, Saturn and Moon in 8th. Pluto and Jupiter in 4th. I love practising Natal Chart interpretations by the way, so if anyone wants their chart interpreted, you can always hit me up.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Gemini Sun, Virgo Rising, Pisces Moon here.

Mars in 1st house, Saturn and Moon in 8th. Pluto and Jupiter in 4th. I love practising Natal Chart interpretations by the way, so if anyone wants their chart interpreted, you can always hit me up.

Hit me up Sir Glados.
z5ikdgo.png

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can anyone read mine?

SwoARvt.png

7QUzDcF.png

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mmkay, I'm going to interpret my own chart largely in a stream of consciousness because I know nothing about astrology.

So it seems like the sun sign represents what keeps you warm. Like what drives you. And maybe what you revolve around or what revolves around you? I think Virgo seems to say that going into a service job is right for me, though I already know that because it's what I'm planning to do. I think I have the potential to help communities and individuals. I think Virgo has an ability to cut through shit and focus on the deepest parts of what drives you, which seems connected to the root chakra? Maybe Virgos have the capacity to have really strong roots. I'm still not really sure what drives me beyond the urge to make the world a better place, though that urge is really strong. I think sun in Virgo tells me less what drives me exactly, and more that I'm capable and have the means to take the loftiest ideals and implement them on a practical level. And even if believing I can do that is just an ideal in itself, it's an ideal I can still implement for myself.

The moon sign represents emotion. That makes sense given that the moon controls the tide and the ocean is the most temperamental. Capricorn is another practical and action-oriented sign, like Virgo, but it's in my emotion slot. That's weird. It says on a website, "The Moon is said to be in 'detriment' in this sign, implying that easy and spontaneous emotional connections are not your forte." I disagree with this, unless it can be interpreted to mean that a Capricorn-like emotional regulation and control is my direction of growth. I think my strength potentially comes from strong and deep emotional bonds, that are again, rooted and foundational. Essentially as strong as the earth. It's interesting because it sort of implies that the depths of my emotions have been forged from dirt, which is true. And in one way that sounds awful but in another way... dirt is where you plant the seeds of your growth. It's nutrition. Reminds me of a stanza from one of my favorite poems:

And if from out of the dirt,
you have become a prince,
but without principles,
unprince yourself and consider
how much less dirt there was before,
when you were in the real, pure dirt.

I think I have to remember my origins and never lose my place in the dirt, with the caveat that my origins are not my past.

I don't really know how to interpret the rest of the chart. Why does the chart repeat but differently under "transit planets"? Also, what do true node, ascendant, and midheaven mean? I'm assuming the top chart that doesn't say transit planets is the more important one? If not, oops. I think I'm just going to keep doing my own interpretation of the top chart.

Okay, Mercury in Virgo. Mercury "is the patron god of financial gain, commerce, eloquence (and thus poetry), messages/communication (including divination), travelers, boundaries, luck, trickery and thieves; he is also the guide of souls to the underworld." Mercury is Hermes, and I'm more familiar with Greek gods, so I'm going to do this from a Hermes perspective. Hermes is the god of transitions and boundaries. It's about liminality. Virgo seems to have a type of duality, maybe, of analytical/emotional, practical/idealistic, critical but seeking goodness, lost/found. I feel a lot like I'm at a crossroads, unable to see far enough in any direction to make a choice, but finding eventually that I'd already made the choice and had already started walking a path without realizing what path I was going down. I think this is about an inner guide through life, and having the objectivity and strength (earthiness) to always orient myself with an internal compass, and to gracefully juggle duality while leading myself through difficult terrain. I think I would like someone to walk with me too, beside me.

Am I doing this right? Probably not. I'm going to stop now and maybe continue later if I can figure out what I'm doing better, and whether I should be paying more attention to the top or bottom chart. I'm confused but I tried, so no one can fault me.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, absolutely. :)

Due to some circumstances, I was not able to interpret your natal chart. I hope I will as soon as remember, I have a tad busy schedule and an off-balance head these days, so if you remind me from time to time it'd be much appreciated.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Due to some circumstances, I was not able to interpret your natal chart. I hope I will as soon as remember, I have a tad busy schedule and an off-balance head these days, so if you remind me from time to time it'd be much appreciated.

I understand but I don't really seek that desperately from one person. So water under the bridge really. Don't worry about it

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I understand but I don't really seek that desperately from one person. So water under the bridge really. Don't worry about it

I'll do one for you, Forever. I prefer if people have a specific question so I can structure a reading. Think of where you want me to focus and I'll put something together for you.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll do one for you, Forever. I prefer if people have a specific question so I can structure a reading. Think of where you want me to focus and I'll put something together for you.

Thank you WUR! As I was researching on Astrology I have found in my experience that Sidereal Astrology or the "New" Astrology has been working out much better for me so I'll give you this chart:

RlfsDE2.jpg

If you can help orient how others perceive me based on this chart. I found Gemini Rising to be found as a misunderstood sign as people only see 1/2 of them at times and not the whole. Including that my true node Scorpio asks that I live more of 'on the edge' lifestyle. So maybe with your insights from your reading help me uncover some areas from other talents or possible fields I can gravitate towards.. be as vague-specific as you'd like.

Does that sound fine?

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you WUR! As I was researching on Astrology I have found in my experience that Sidereal Astrology or the "New" Astrology has been working out much better for me so I'll give you this chart:

RlfsDE2.jpg

If you can help orient how others perceive me based on this chart. I found Gemini Rising to be found as a misunderstood sign as people only see 1/2 of them at times and not the whole. Including that my true node Scorpio asks that I live more of 'on the edge' lifestyle. So maybe with your insights from your reading help me uncover some areas from other talents or possible fields I can gravitate towards.. be as vague-specific as you'd like.

Does that sound fine?

I'm a fan of sidereal charts. This should be fun.

Just so I'm on the same page:

You want a reading on your potential professional strengths and you want your sidereal chart included in the interpretation?

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm a fan of sidereal charts. This should be fun.

Just so I'm on the same page:

You want a reading on your potential professional strengths and you want your sidereal chart included in the interpretation?

Yes! I take more priority in the sidereal chart so you don't have to do both tropical/sidereal if it's a lot for you. I think I had some relations to the tropical because they're adjacent signs (Pisces/Aries).

Oh and a whole perspective on the appearance side of things. How I appear to people has always fascinated me, even though I wanted to know them the fuller me more.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes! I take more priority in the sidereal chart so you don't have to do both tropical/sidereal if it's a lot for you. I think I had some relations to the tropical because they're adjacent signs (Pisces/Aries).

Oh and a whole perspective on the appearance side of things. How I appear to people has always fascinated me, even though I wanted to know them the fuller me more.

That works.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That works.

Hey I'm wondering if this is a prediction or just a normal birth chart interpretation?

And when do you think you might be finished with this? :)