• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Assorted Political Compass Charts

yeghor

I'd like to start this thread to post various political compass charts and also meme charts that I find on the web. There's tons of funny and well-thought meme charts that I believe provide good insight into how adherent of certain ideologies think and behave and their blindspots and biases.

Do feel free to post your findings as well and if you wish, provide your opinion about the charts and how they may be improved.

yeghor

1660969706504.png

https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1626328-political-compass

yeghor

Original here

1661402866558.png

By the way, I see MAGA people represented mostly in the authoritarian right whereas I believe they are more like libertarian right (like the truckers that protested in US/Canada border or the guys that occupied the parliament), I imagine them to be more like rural than urban type of people, and more like blue collar skilled than white collar.

yeghor

This lady is Tinne Van Der Straeten, minister of energy of Belgium, a member of the Green party. Green party is denoted as libertarian/anarchist left.

She has masculine features, looks like an introvert, certainly not athletic/fit and is non-traditional, all of which makes me think she is an INTP. She doesn't look feminine enough to warrant an INFP typing.

She has a degree in African studies (close to antrophology and sociology I guess). Anthropology/sociology is listed as one of the recommended careers for INTPs. She also looks like Hillary Swank a bit but Swank is very athletic, probably an ISTJ.

What I don't understand is, if she is indeed an INTP, why do right libertarian women not go for right libertarian parties but for left libertarian parties? Maybe because they are more advantaged in left-libertarian parties in terms of career/political advancement. Or maybe she's not an INTP but some other FP type but she really comes across as masculine to me.

It is possible that TP (right libertarian) women are joining the left-libertarian movement, radical feminism being the entry-point, resulting in left-libertarian ideologies morphing into far-right ideologies under the guise of post-modernist/libertarian left. I think radical feminism is actually a far right ideology.

Political Compass for Belgium

Tinne Van Der Straeten

yeghor

I don't know how true the chart is, don't know most of the composers. I like Erik Satie and Ravel's styles myself.

1662262192172.png

Original here