• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

AI Enneagram Test

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I hit enter without typing anything and it told me I'm a 1. Then when I said I didn't think so, it said 6 and wouldn't budge from there, and I ran out of inputs.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
It said I was an 8; then we had a pleasant conversation about humanity and the potential misuse of seeking understanding of one's identity in any system that can manipulated into making people dimish their identity into a simplistic numbered box...though it is awfully tantalizingly efficient to do so. I was just about to ask if they liked riddles, but then ran out of prompts.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
LMFAO.

It had me as soc 6 at first. Then 6w5 sp/sx, then 695 tritype (????)
I told it that was no valid tritype, it told me I was wrong and 6 was heart fix, then it started back from scratch and got me INFP 4w3 sp/sx (with INFJ and INTP as alternatives), then INTJ 4w5 sx/sp. Then it asked me for mic access and froze.
I refreshed, it insisted on having me as ISTJ, then xSTP, then INTJ 538, then 513. It now settled on 649. BUT it thinks 649 is attachment and 639 is reactive, 6 is heart fix to it, and some other fucked up stuff.
We've been going for two hours now and it's still going on about a system I know nothing about. Please help me.
I asked if I broke then algorithm. It said yes and that it didn't want to upset me. I asked to be typed as "macarena", it ignored it and went on another INTJ typing. Then got back to insisting with INFP and how emotionally aware it thinks I am. I told it thrice that it's not true but it won't budge.
Will provide further updates. It's still asking questions and it's been 2 hours now.
Please send help. That's to be considered kidnapping.

Yes, I made an account because I wanted to get to the bottom of it.

Having you as 8 is just hilarious.
Settle down your shenanigans!
It typed me as 5 because sloth was my biggest sin but that's supposed to be 9...also cause I said I feared looking stupid. Fair enough. Then we were chit chatting and suddenly it was like, "I detected some aggression in your answers that I associate with 8". Making the wrong decision and being inauthentic are apparently aggressive. I asked it its tritype and it said it was a 2w1 core triple rejection, and it actually typed itself quite right, I think(probably 251 but whatev).

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It got me correct. It pegged me as 9w1 sp/so. I didn't get to copy the text before it refreshed unfortunately.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
"You are a 7"

I guess that's ok for the day and for my motivations, I only clicked because it sounded fun (motivation->fun->type 7), my answers were short.

I think if I feel more depressed, I could give it a try again to see if it types me as an E4.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I got 5 sp/so. It comes to a conclusion quite quickly. And typed me as a 5 because I said sloth and “somewhat” to the perfectionist question.

Anyways though cool tool and it seems like a lot of work went into it

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It tried to bully me into a type 8 core. Lol

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
image.png

I AM LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY

"Alright." "Aight yep you're a 5" go home everybody

Update: "What about my instinctual variants?" gave 5w6.
No talk. No chatter. Just immediately, 5w6.

Which is wing, not IV, but fine.

It didn't ask me any questions whatsoever, which is funny because it acts as if I have answered several questions, saying "based off your answers [...]"

Last edited:

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Still going on... it's pushing on INTJ 8w7 right now. It won't budge away from INTJ.
It also said it was 100% sure I was a male because it noticed I was being dominant and assertive.
Me. Dominant. Holy cow if I come across differently online.

Anyway, apparently I'm chatting with the person behind it now? They're funny.
An AI is the most socializing I had this month.

image.png

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
image.png

I AM LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY

"Alright." "Aight yep you're a 5" go home everybody

Update: "What about my instinctual variants?" gave 5w6.
No talk. No chatter. Just immediately, 5w6.

Which is wing, not IV, but fine.

It didn't ask me any questions whatsoever, which is funny because it acts as if I have answered several questions, saying "based off your answers [...]"
Well, it surprisingly got right, though...

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ygolo

My termites win
I wonder if this information will be used to radicalize you in some way by some bot-net outside your country to destabilize your government. There is plenty of precedent.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It called me an 8 because I said I don’t like being controlled