• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ or INTP?

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
For the most part, I think I show a lot more traits common to INTJ cognitive functions (common use of educated guesses, big picture thinking, confidence in my conclusions/decisions, etc), but I feel like I occasionally display traits of Ti and inferior Fe. I'm definitely INTx, but as far as J or P goes, I'm uncertain. What do you guys think?

P.S. Keep in mind that I'm fairly young (still in my teens). I also have mild depression (kind of on and off; heavily reliant on stress) and ADD.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
You're still probably an INTJ. Displaying traits or functions of other types doesn't make you that type--it just makes you a human. MBTI is like a waffle, and we're syrup. Sure, we can stay mostly in one place, but we spill out into other categories as well. For instance, I'm a young xNFP who can appear xNFJ or xSFP sometimes. Let yourself be variable. :)

Bknight

Lost in the Multiverse
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're still probably an INTJ. Displaying traits or functions of other types doesn't make you that type--it just makes you a human. MBTI is like a waffle, and we're syrup. Sure, we can stay mostly in one place, but we spill out into other categories as well. For instance, I'm a young xNFP who can appear xNFJ or xSFP sometimes. Let yourself be variable. :)

Ok, thanks :)

I wasn't certain if ADD and type had any sort of correlation; I had generally thought it wouldn't, but thought it best to include it just in case.