1 8.33%
  • 6w7

1 8.33%
First 3456 Last

LadyLazarus

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    368:

369:

368= Somewhat relatable, except for the part about identifying with the 8 in my tritype the most, and the lack of emotional intelligence part.

369=Nope!

468 is however; scary accurate. 469 is kind of accurate from what I remember as well, they're both like me in two different ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Oh, sorry to inform:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...&pp=200&page=4

2/3 current guests are spiders

The prior two mighta been real, tho
    Wow, how did I not know about this feature?

Damn spiders.
    She seems like neither of these to me.

She seems like a 684 to me (possibly with core 4).

I'm pretty sure that's my tritype but I could possibly see 469 too, 4 and 6 are definitely there though.

Gut second though? Could you please explain?

LadyLazarus

Ok, this is just getting more and more confusing, I think I'll just stick to 4w3. I'm still going to think about being 9w8 fixed/core though, so yes I accomplished virtually nothing!

I thank you all for your inputs though, I will attempt to consider/digest them all now as well as in the future.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

She seems like neither of these to me.

She seems like a 684 to me (possibly with core 4).
    Nothing screams six core to me, about her.

I now have doubts about her having a 4 fix.

Gut fix.. No idea.

fwiw LL, this is the thread that convinced me @Stansmith was a 9w1 making a bit of an unhealthy connection to e3.

The fact that you indicated you painfully related to the OP...

perhaps it is the case you were merely expressing a form of empathy and not necessarily connecting with the specifics that Stansmith put forth. But because of what I believe to be true regarding your e-type...my opinion of it...I would have expected that sentiment from you...and it made sense to me when I saw it.

4s have a strong grasp of who they are...but feel they lack significance and so they will often twist and shape... accentuate or diminish features of who they are creating something unique and of 'high quality' or value in their eyes. Authenticity is not necessarily the aim.

9s are oftentimes unsure of who they are and will employ a variety of strategies in an effort to find this out.

Again, I'm not saying I know but I haven't had cause yet to change my opinion. Perhaps someday I will. Either way you are a lovely human being.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

@Zarathustra

I find it strange that you can see her as likely being a six core. I'm curious as to what exactly you're seeing.

She does not relate to having existential anxiety.. Which is, basically the story of my life.

Stansmith

What you describe as being 6-ish could be Ne-PoLR, since you type as ESI. It seems more general.

ESIs often especially dislike uncertainty and have a tendency to vigilantly prepare for any and all extenuating circumstances. They may have difficulty coping with unforeseen changes or with particularly indecisive individuals, instead preferring a lifestyle of stability and continuity -- though many ESIs have developed more adaptive styles for dealing with such situations. They may feel discouraged, confused and lacking in their autonomy if they have to consider and keep track of large range of possible outcomes; instead, they may prefer a more direct and linear synopsis of what is likely to happen.

In general, ESIs prefer solution-oriented, pragmatic advice and insights to abstract or theoretical material. They may have difficulty following or comprehending theoretical or associative tangents with no apparent practical basis. They are often rather straightforward and grounded in nature, and may have little interest or proficiency in dealing with overly conceptual perspectives. They may respond to many situations with the strategy of hard work and diligence, as opposed to innovative or conceptually novel modes of working.

ESIs can have a tendency to see issues of morals or personal character in black and white. They may often act as though viscerally certain of their moral positions and character judgments, and may be dismissive of attempts to contextualize situations ethically, instead seeing others as clearly responsible for their actions and reprehensible.

LadyLazarus

You know what, on second thought...looking at integration and disintegration of 9 closely, I can see it...it's not 1 righteousness so much as it is 3 motivation or whatever. I do disintegrate towards 6, which is why I don't relate to the existential anxiety thing, because I haven't disintegrated for quite some time, I remember though, I was very insecure and anxious, so I latched onto my SO. I do relate to 3 integration, but not 3 disintegration. When I'm at my best I feel energy and confidence, the morality thing is more likely than not Fi dominance.

My heart fix is definitely 4 though, it's not 2 or 3 as I don't relate at all to the Mediator or the Good Samaritan whatsoever, the Seeker is the most likely out of the 3. 6w7 is probably my head-fix, I don't think I'm the Gentle Spirit and there is no way I have anything with the number 5 within my tritype.

Fuck it! I'm going with 9w8-4w3-6w7 sx/sp, the weirdest/pissy-est 9 anyone ever did see!
    (At least until someone makes a very good argument for anything else.)

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's my tritype but I could possibly see 469 too, 4 and 6 are definitely there though.

Gut second though? Could you please explain?
    Sorry, I was bein kinda slapdash.

I wasn't really considering order.

Not even for the core fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    @Zarathustra

I find it strange that you can see her as likely being a six core. I'm curious as to what exactly you're seeing.

She does not relate to having existential anxiety.. Which is, basically the story of my life.
    See above.

I definitely feel a 6 fix in her, tho.

It's this energy discharge sorta thing - very 6 sx.

It reminds me of marm, but sx/sp, instead of sx/so.

It makes it less outwardly blasting at you, and thus less obnoxious.

It's more like, "Oh, hey, look at this little ball of intensity shining all bright by herself."

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLazarus View Post
    Fuck it! I'm going with 9w8-4w3-6w7 sx/sp, the weirdest/pissy-est 9 anyone ever did see!
    (At least until someone makes a very good argument for anything else.)
    I'm not buyin it.

I'll think about it, but I feel 468 is the right tritype.

You're too much of a fighter to be 9>8, imo

But I'll try considering it

ndovjtjcaqidthi

@Zarathustra

I don't think she's like marm at all.

In that way, at least.

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Hmm, I don't know you well at all, but, I do feel like you're much more in-your-face /unapologetic/less harmonizing (not in a 'bad' way, just saying) than e9's tend to be.

I tend not to like typing people, but I have a hard time seeing e9 as your core fix.

Edit: Also, I am pretty darn sure I'm strong in both 4 and 9, with 6 also in my trifix, and again, you're much more, I'll say, fiery than I am. Does sx-dom explain that alone? Maybe. But again, you don't strike me as core 9, when comparing to other 9's on the forum at least. (but I won't deny you being a 9 if you feel it fits you best )
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ