User Tag List

View Poll Results: What is your general reaction to specified behavior?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • It usually interests me.

    12 60.00%
  • I usually don't care.

    3 15.00%
  • I generally dislike it.

    4 20.00%
  • I seem to have a general intense dislike towards it.

    1 5.00%
First 678

Results 71 to 76 of 76

  1. #71
    Reptilian Snuggletron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    10
    Posts
    2,233

    Default

    those hypothetical situations don't serve any purpose? Are you afraid to waste your precious and serious time here on earth or something? Those hypothetical situations are fun to talk about, even if they are "what if x"

  2. #72
    Senior Member Robopop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SNUGGLETRON View Post
    those hypothetical situations don't serve any purpose? Are you afraid to waste your precious and serious time here on earth or something? Those hypothetical situations are fun to talk about, even if they are "what if x"
    Yeah, I was making fun of Ne just for that. SARCASM
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

    Johari Nohari

  3. #73
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Fair warning though, if you stumble on a good idea, I'm gonna grab you and we're gonna DO IT.

  4. #74
    Senior Member Robopop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Fair warning though, if you stumble on a good idea, I'm gonna grab you and we're gonna DO IT.
    NO, NO, DON'T, NEVER DO IT, IT WOULD TURN IT FROM MANY POSSIBILITIES TO ONE ACTUALITY, NO, NO, DON'T RUIN Ne FUN FUN.
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

    Johari Nohari

  5. #75
    Reptilian Snuggletron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    10
    Posts
    2,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post
    Yeah, I was making fun of Ne just for that. SARCASM
    I was replying to the poster above you. I just rarely quote.

  6. #76
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robopop View Post
    NO, NO, DON'T, NEVER DO IT, IT WOULD TURN IT FROM MANY POSSIBILITIES TO ONE ACTUALITY, NO, NO, DON'T RUIN Ne FUN FUN.
    Kane Kramer's Ne created a f'in MP3 player in 1979.




    You know what? That's sad! (he lost his patent to the public domain in the 80's btw). Ideas need actualization.. not all of them.. but..

Similar Threads

  1. [SP] SP's opinion on INFP's?
    By Soar337 in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 09:21 PM
  2. [SP] Calling all SPs... opinions on INTJs
    By mystify529 in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 12:45 AM
  3. [ISTP] please give an opinion on istp behavior
    By grendiecat in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-07-2008, 03:23 AM
  4. My Opinion on the Necessity for Shoes
    By disTant_eCHo in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 03:20 AM
  5. [NT] NT: Opinion on Smoking?
    By Usehername in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 04:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO