User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Rationale...BLEH! HAH!

veteran attention whore Array Jeffster's Avatar
    7w6 sx
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel De Mazarin View Post
    and maybe one day I'll shit out a book which'll make some people think, "Wow! God!", other people think, "Wow! Fucking Loser!", and still other people think, "Wha?"
    Yeah, I'm in that last group. But if I keep it on the back of my toilet, and read it in spurts (no pun intended), then I might just finish it.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    549 sx/sp
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Everyone, it strikes me that we may be facing some cultural disconnect here. Carolyn's blunt, confrontational approach may appear rude to us, but I'm told it's a common German mode of expression, and not to be taken as hostile.

So let's not interpret her posts as being hostile just yet.

EDIT: We can decide she's being hostile when she does something overt... like, say, invading Belgium.
    I always thought it made more sense to invade Switzerland and steal their gold.

The most bothersome aspect is simply when someone new barges onto the scene and lays waste without studying the landscape for a bit first. But maybe that's just an extrovert thing. It's just alien to me to leap in like that and say things without first doing some recon -- and if I do decide to leap in without recon and make a big gaff, I don't take it personally when someone slaps me, it's just a "my bad" situation because I knew I might be wrong/inappropriate and so I back out. But maybe that's still just partly my personal preference/approach to all this.

Anyway, in the Big Scheme, not a big deal.
    People say their pieces.
    Things get hashed out.
    People get passed the initial conflict... hopefully.
    Life goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcea Rosea View Post
    I agree.
    Don't mess with NT's.
    They are cruel people.
    They scare me.

^^^actually a mask for this -->

bwa ha ha.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

^ I will admit that sometimes I'm scared of other ENTPs. They can be very forthright in a way that's often not necessary. INTPs are more chilled out. If I could change my type I'd be an INTP... they also seem to get more shit done, though that's not supposed to be part of their profile (right?)... I mean, I figure since they're less interested in what other people think of them, like ENTP's do, they end up doing more with their crazy ideas than ENTPs.
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.