• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How would you type my sister?

The_Zoldyck

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w4
Personal concepts
  1. What is beauty? What is love? In my opinion, beauty is such an abstract concept that it cannot be explained without being influenced by your personal opinions. Love is a feeling which allows people to feel attracted to someone else whether it is romantic or not. Despite that, I believe that love is overrated (when referring to romance).
  2. What are your most important values? Intelligence, independence, ambition and self love matter the most to me.
  3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place? When I was a child, I used to visit my religious grandma a lot. She tried to turn me into a believer, but I just don’t see the logic in faith. As expected, this led to me being a fully convinced atheist. No deity is real for me and their logic is stupid to me. If their existence cannot be scientifically proven, I don’t buy it. Also, there is just no evidence that backs up deities’ existence.
  4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you? As far as I’m concerned, having a powerful army grants you instant power, since you can put pressure on many people, therefore becoming more powerful. War should be the last resource. However, sometimes peace just doesn’t work out and you need violence to settle conflicts. That being mentioned, this doesn’t mean that you need to threaten all your enemies by declaring war on them, since, depending on the parties which are involved, a war can be catastrophic. When talking about being powerful or not, I like to describe it as being respected and/or feared by others and being resourceful in many ways (dangerous weaponry, money, leadership… etc).
Interests
  1. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests?Why? I've had long conversations regarding my future, medicine and debates, as well as computers. Some of my interests are computers, math, science, anime, manga, chess and certain music genres. I don’t have a specific reason to like them, I just like them.
  2. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body? Health/medicine are appealing to me, so I would gladly have a conversation related to any of them. I try not to be too focused on my body, but sometimes I end up paying too much attention to it.
  3. What do you think of daily chores? Daily chores are annoying and a huge waste of time. If I had the chance, I would just buy a robot that does them for me.
  4. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. I love animes like HunterxHunter, Naruto, Death Note, Jujutsu Kaisen and Shingeki no Kyojin. I’m not a big fan of reading books, but I would like to read mystery books and books that can teach me something interesting.
  5. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why? Being fed up with people who assume that they know me, feeling left out and thinking that I’ve messed up are just some things that can trigger my sadness. On the other hand, knowing that I did something right, victory and having fun make me smile.
  6. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging? If I had to choose a place that meets the requirements, I would choose my bedroom and my "inner world" since I can be myself there without restraining myself. Being surrounded by other people reminds me of my loneliness.
Evaluation and behaviour
  1. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
People have always told me that I can be too moody and a sore loser. They also like to say that my social life needs a huge improvement as well as my acceptance of failure in addition to my almost nonexistent empathy. Being brutally honest is commonly mentioned, too.
What I dislike about myself: My defeats, remembering a moment where I should have stood up for myself many years ago (the thought of showing weakness makes my blood boil), my insecurities and my humor.
  1. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
When talking about strength, my intelligence is the most popular answer. I've been described as a smart, knowledgeable person by my peers. One thing that surprises me is that people praise my ability to speak in public (I get too nervous when talking in public). What's more, I've been referred to as funny (I perceive my sense of humor as lame), a good strategist and competitive.
What I like about myself: My intelligence, my ability to learn new things, my interests, my desire for having my own opinion, my critical mind (I always ask for reliable sources whenever someone tells me a fact) and my ability to come up with a way of solving something out of a sudden (it doesn't always work, but I like it).
  1. In what areas of your life would you like help?
Help? What help? Is it food?
  1. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
I don't know.
People and interaction
  1. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
Like: Intelligence, ambition, calmness, rational mind, impartial, competitiveness, self-consciousness, kindness, fun and confidence.
Dislike: Overly emotional, dramatic people; lack of ambition, competitiveness and impartiality, extreme emotional outbursts, way too strong moral values, sentimentalism, irrational mind, boredom and insecurities.
  1. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
I've never been drawn to romance/sex, although I might want to be involved in a romantic relationship in the future. In my opinion, sex shouldn't be as relevant in a relationship as people claim and romance definitely isn't my priority. I'm an introvert.
Qualities: Intelligence, wise, charming, competitive, knowledgeable, ambitious, handsome, cunning, rational, calm, confident, impartial, loyal, caring, self-conscious and not abusive.
  1. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
The development of my child's personality would be my concern. I would encourage the development of traits such as self-esteem, self-awareness, confidence, ambition, rationality and critical mind. In order to achieve that, I would be an example (kids learn more by seeing what their parents do rather than by listening to their parents) of those traits (at least I would try to do so) and I would teach them to defend themselves when they need it.
Not only that, but I also would validate their feelings (they would trust me more and, therefore, they would open up to me and our relationship would improve). Allowing them to pursue their goals and being supportive is also some things I would do since it develops their ambition and, of they fail, they'll learn from their mistakes.
Their self-esteem would be developed by praising them when they achieve something, encouraging them to keep trying and not making unwanted comments about their physical appearance (unless they are relevant. One example is a suspicious mark).
  1. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Inward: I question that friend and dismiss it until they prove it.
Outward: I ask them questions that will allow me to understand it further and allow me to find inconsistencies. If I found one, I would ask that person to provide me reliable sources and, after that, I would convey my opinion without attempting to disrespect that person. I mean, losing a friend for no reason is just useless.
  1. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole?
Society is just messed up in many aspects, such as politics, moral values, social pressure, pseudoscience, lack of critical minds, corruption and hate towards others without actual, valid reasons to back them up, while it excels in other aspects.
My view of people as a whole cam be summarized in five adjectives: emotional, too extroverted, united, individuality (not always) and necessary to keep the world going (I dislike people, but this is an objective fact that cannot be changed whether I like it or not).

1. What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
Ignorance is, in my opinion, society's most prevalent social problem because of a simple fact:
Ignorance is the source of the world's problems. Conspiracy, pointless laws, certain social problems, the importance of certain thrash elements that just don't work or do more harm than good, pseudoscience, certain religious ideas, rejection of facts that ended up being correct… all of them originate from ignorance.
  1. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I choose them by analysing the way they treat me, their personality, how challenging it is to get to know them, common interests and their goals. By doing that, I'll ensure that I have people that will back me up when I want and do favors for me when I need them.
Since I'm not that interested in making friends, I doubt that this will actually happen.
  1. How do you behave around strangers?
I tend to avoid them and, when I end up getting stuck on a conversation, I'll engage in that conversation.