User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    125 so/sp
    Socionics
    ISTj None

Default What animal do you turn into when angry?

Test

YOUR RESULT: MOUSE

It seems that when you get angry then a small mouse crawls out of you. This means that even when you might feel angry, the people around you don’t have any clue of that. So they can’t take it seriously. Being angry is simply not your thing! And most of the time, you don’t even get angry. This is actually a really good quality, why would you want to waste your life on such an exhausting feeling like anger, or evil? You know there’s a better way to solve your problems.
    Enneagram
    Tritype: 125 (The Mentor = Gut-Heart-Head = Rational-Idealistic/Caring-Interpersonal/Intense-Cerebral)
    Main type: 1 (The Reformer = Gut = Rational-Idealistic) Wing types: 1w9 > 2w1 > 5w6
    Instinctual variant stacking: so/sp

Socionics
    LSI-0-ISTj (The Inspector - Logical Sensing Introvert)

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
    ISTJ (The Duty Fulfiller - )

“A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep.” - George R. R. Martin

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    7 sx/sp

YOUR RESULT: LION

There’s a lion hidden in you! The King of the Jungle is a strong and confident. He doesn’t get angry often, but when he does, he does is well. No one wants to get on his way then. Same goes to you – you don’t get angry often, most of the time you’re strong and peaceful and even in critical situations, you know how to keep your cool. Something really extreme must happen to get you properly pissed off. And then the *coincidences are horrible...

(Grammar nazi-ing- or I guess vocabulary nazi-ing but *consequences instead of coincidences*)
    Johari

Nohari

DON'T LIKE MY POSTS OR I WILL HIT YOU
    Likes GloriaInExcelsisDeo liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSE Si

Also Lion
    MBTI: Te = Ne > Se = Si > Ni = Fi > Fe > Ti
    Enneagram: 2w3 - 8w7 - 7w8 (The Humanitarian) | sx/so/sp
    Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp Sun, Scorpio Moon, Scorpio Rising
    Holland Code: Enterprising > Social > Artistic = Conventional = Investigative > Realistic
    Temperaments: Sanguine = Choleric > Melancholic > Phlegmatic
    Potter House: Slytherin
    Social Media: Tumblr · Private Blog · Twitter

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

Melodies from Mars
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    LII Ne

When you get angry, a really angry kitten arises from you. You turn from a beautiful and sweet creature to a small teeth showing and nail scratching miniature tiger. That is not a pretty sight, but luckily no one takes your anger seriously anyway. How much harm could a cat do, other than scratching and biting? In a lot of other ways you are similar to a cat also – you’re beautiful and sweet, but proud and independent. You never let anyone tell you what you can or cannot do.

SpaceCadetGoldStarBrigade Population: 1's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Cat. And yeah you better watch out cat scratch fever is for real!
    To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity. Douglas Adams

As per orders of the No likes experiment I am not liking posts for the duration.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

When you get angry, a really angry kitten arises from you. You turn from a beautiful and sweet creature to a small teeth showing and nail scratching miniature tiger. That is not a pretty sight, but luckily no one takes your anger seriously anyway. How much harm could a cat do, other than scratching and biting? In a lot of other ways you are similar to a cat also – you’re beautiful and sweet, but proud and independent. You never let anyone tell you what you can or cannot do.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6

Lion but I knew that lol .. I like to show my fangs when mad, I always feel like a vampire from true blood when I get mad I just want to use them to show my level of anger, you see the fangs Come out back up.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

You know, these sorts of threads would be a lot more interesting if these sorts of questions were posed without a test. Too much of the time they just aren't very good or informative, and it kinda stifles discussion.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

There’s a shark hidden in you! This means that you walk around with an angry face quite often. You want others to clearly understand that you’re not someone to play with it. And if someone is stupid enough to try, they will go down. For some reason, people still want to disturb your life and keep pissing you off. Even though you seem to be a threatening from the outside, there’s actually a normal person hidden in the inside.
    My Brain: