User Tag List

First 123 Last

Ginkgo

While I understand the relationship to MBTI, these measurement criterion are more interesting, IMO, as a seperate thing.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Feline Different Outsider Gobbler

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Feline Different Outsider Gobbler

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    So you're an ESTP?

Because that's what that translates to.
    I have thought about it and I'm definitely not an ESTP though I am most certainly a CMOG .

I don't know. Apparently I'm an ENFP even though I'm a cat person.
    And I have always thought you were an ENFP.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I have thought about it and I'm definitely not an ESTP though I am most certainly a CMOG .

In a lot of ways I identify more with Best Fit SFP descriptions, and in Socionics I'm definitely Se instead of Ne. I'm not a Delta. In fact a lot of my behaviors seem to indicate spikes of inferior Te, or Te rising up underneath the Fi lens, and even developing tertiary Ni "hobbies" in adolescence.

I know a lot of people think of me as an ENFP though. My strongest letters are definitely FP, and INFP is unlikely because of the lack of Se or Te giving me any kind of "push" although I ALWAYS get INFP on MBTI style tests.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    Feline More Insider Gobbler (FMIG).

I don't really understand the insider/outsider thing though ... if you get along with my parents then you're incapable of defining your identity independent of your relationship with them? What?
    I think Insider/Outsider was supposed to correlate loosely to F/T, like people who were more focused on family relationships might have Feeling instead of Thinking preference?

I think it could be analyzed per function in some respects. Like More/Different actually seems like the difference between Si and Se, or Ne.

Wanting a lot of different info seems Pe to me.

And I definitely am more Feline with people in general, I kind of have this keep-to-myself thing unless *I* feel like socializing, and my claws come out easily.

But Canine could be applicable to romantic relationships, specifically, which in Socionics would correlate to Se Aggressor, even in introverts.

Nibbler/Gobbler seems clearly J/P though, there's really no way around that one.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post

Also since Gobbler is so clearly P, how do you even reconcile that with calling yourself a TJ? I can see an FJ being a Gobbler before a TJ, especially an ExFJ.

WALMART

Also since Gobbler is so clearly P, how do you even reconcile that with calling yourself a TJ? I can see an FJ being a Gobbler before a TJ, especially an ExFJ.

I devour my food, chewing with my mouth open as I shovel in more. People are always amazed at how quickly I eat.

Maybe I am ESFJ.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    I devour my food, chewing with my mouth open as I shovel in more. People are always amazed at how quickly I eat.

Maybe I am ESFJ.
    The question was about working in increments or working at deadlines, which mirrors the MBTI Myers-Briggs dichotomy. It's not about eating food, brah.

Just like the Canine/Feline question isn't about being a dog or cat person, but about how you act in romantic relationships (I guess they were trying to differentiate between expressives, like the Keirsey definition of extroversion, instead of the "I like to socialize a lot" idea that people get confused on...which makes me a Performer (ESFP) in Keirsey and an SEE-Fi in Socionics).

I still think they got it wrong on More/Different. More is very much an Si trait, one that both SJs and INxPs could have a ton of, wanting more of the same information to learn it in depth instead of expanding over breadth, like Pe valuing types do, both Se and Ne do that in a different way.

Ni is just it's own little thing, it doesn't dig down into more like Si, but it does go deeper into underlying meaning. An Ni type still might say Different instead of More.

Insider/Outsider is the most confusing one. You could be an F and not define yourself by your relationship to your parents or be close to your family, though I guess it would seem that Feeling types would naturally form these relationships because of thinking of ethics and relationships first and foremost.

WALMART

The logic extends to most tasks I undertake. I am a last-minute no-holds-barred type of person.

As for the content of the system.... I like the one Oakysage conjured all that time ago. Arbitrary and attempted no connotations.