1.) What is your MBTI type?
ENTP/INTJ, depending on my present focus.
2.) If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why.
My MBTI is often related to my performance offline. When stressed, I generally revert to INTJ. When life is less demanding, ENTP.
3.) What are your parents? (better question)
Dad - ENTJ
Mom - ISTJ
4.) What is your enneagram type (if known)?
I dislike the Enneagram formula. The definitions seem too exclusive to be holistically useful. That said, I primarily end up with 5 or 1 as my primary, 8 and 9 as secondary. How these terms fold into action is less valuable to me.
5.) What types are you attracted for for friendship and why?
Friendship? Typically, I gravitate towards NTs, with specific emphasis on the INTx. My effervescence is often well-received, and our sense of humor is often approximate.
6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why?
My serious romantic partnerships have been with xNFJs. I admire their social conscious and dance well with their tiered perspective of the world.
7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why?
I'm not picky, as long as responsibility is shared and accountability transparent.
8.) What does your room/house look like?
I'm very tidy. One of my formative J qualities is a meticulous attention to detail. I often clean for fun.
9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?
I'm very creative. I enjoy deconstructing human behavior into individual components, then reassembling as a means to forecast. A predisposition to psychological 'reverse engineering', if you like.
11.) What other types can you relate to well?
xxTP; xxFJ; xxTJ
12.) What are you satisfied about in life?
The act of life itself. Everything else is secondary.
13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?
Corporate Trainer. I enjoy it. It's not terribly important: It's just what I do to make money.
1. What do you when you get stressed to get unstressed?
I rarely experience stress. I contingency plan.
2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)
Seek happiness in simplicity.
Find happiness everywhere. Life is happiness.
Laugh as much as you can. Remain open to possibility.
3. How would you describe your "social role" in your group of friends?
I'm often the "entertainer" and/or actively facilitate conversation. I enjoy exploring multiple perspectives, and try to keep interaction lively.
4. When presented with a (somewhat challenging) problem, how do you solve it?
I deconstruct the problem into constituent units and try to appreciate each part on both an intimate and global level. Helps to understand the elemental forces that initially brokered the problem, while balancing their collective expression.
I'd recommend this approach to others.
5. Do you have pets? If so, what n' how many? AND, how do you treat your pets?
I have two cats. They're great.
6. What's one thing that really annoys you in other people, and why?
I dislike ideologues. I dislike 'pop' thinkers who parrot easy opinion. I find special vitriol in close-minded certainty. Prideful ignorance is easily my greatest enemy in others; always remain open to possibility.
7. Left or Right?
Unimportant, so long as the initiative isn't lost in the process
8. How do you have fun?
Finding joy in absurdity
9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).
My inner world is noise. Synchronized analysis alongside melodic spontaneity. I hate polemic adherence to decaying routine, so I try to update my register whenever appropriate.
10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?
Music is wonderful. I incorporate color and smell as a means to enhance my enjoyment. I can't begin to fully offer the importance of music in my life.
11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?
I'm not, though my interest is waning...
12. What are your "secret desires"?
They're a secret.
13. How do think people view you when they first meet you?
Warm; ethusiastic; comprehensive; unpretentious
14. What do you feel about introverts, and why?
I don't have an opinion. Seems a silly baseline to develop an impression against.
15. What do you feel about extr(a/o)verts, and why?
16. What do perceive are the differences between male and females of your type?
17. How annoyed are you at the vagueness of my questions?
I'm not. However, they're becoming increasingly wooden/derivative and are incrementally failing to hold my interest. Very Myspace-y.
18. What is the most common misconception people have of you?
19. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you hate?
My inability to conceal annoyance.
20. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you love?
21. What questions would you ask for this?
Less questions, more meat.
24. How and why did you pick the avatar that you did?
It's Tom Selleck...
26. How do you generally meet new friends?
They begin as strangers.
27. What are some of your most important values?
Knowing when to quit.
29. What are your mornings generally like?
25. YO EAGLE IMA BEAT YOU
23. Would you date Costrin?