First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

1.) What is your MBTI type?

ENTP/INTJ, depending on my present focus.

2.) If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why.

My MBTI is often related to my performance offline. When stressed, I generally revert to INTJ. When life is less demanding, ENTP.

3.) What are your parents? (better question)

Dad - ENTJ
    Mom - ISTJ

4.) What is your enneagram type (if known)?

I dislike the Enneagram formula. The definitions seem too exclusive to be holistically useful. That said, I primarily end up with 5 or 1 as my primary, 8 and 9 as secondary. How these terms fold into action is less valuable to me.

5.) What types are you attracted for for friendship and why?

Friendship? Typically, I gravitate towards NTs, with specific emphasis on the INTx. My effervescence is often well-received, and our sense of humor is often approximate.

6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why?

My serious romantic partnerships have been with xNFJs. I admire their social conscious and dance well with their tiered perspective of the world.

7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why?

I'm not picky, as long as responsibility is shared and accountability transparent.

8.) What does your room/house look like?

I'm very tidy. One of my formative J qualities is a meticulous attention to detail. I often clean for fun.

9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?

I'm very creative. I enjoy deconstructing human behavior into individual components, then reassembling as a means to forecast. A predisposition to psychological 'reverse engineering', if you like.

11.) What other types can you relate to well?

xxTP; xxFJ; xxTJ

12.) What are you satisfied about in life?

The act of life itself. Everything else is secondary.

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?

Corporate Trainer. I enjoy it. It's not terribly important: It's just what I do to make money.

1. What do you when you get stressed to get unstressed?

I rarely experience stress. I contingency plan.

2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)

Seek happiness in simplicity.

Find happiness everywhere. Life is happiness.

Laugh as much as you can. Remain open to possibility.

3. How would you describe your "social role" in your group of friends?

I'm often the "entertainer" and/or actively facilitate conversation. I enjoy exploring multiple perspectives, and try to keep interaction lively.

4. When presented with a (somewhat challenging) problem, how do you solve it?

I deconstruct the problem into constituent units and try to appreciate each part on both an intimate and global level. Helps to understand the elemental forces that initially brokered the problem, while balancing their collective expression.

I'd recommend this approach to others.

5. Do you have pets? If so, what n' how many? AND, how do you treat your pets?

I have two cats. They're great.

6. What's one thing that really annoys you in other people, and why?

I dislike ideologues. I dislike 'pop' thinkers who parrot easy opinion. I find special vitriol in close-minded certainty. Prideful ignorance is easily my greatest enemy in others; always remain open to possibility.

7. Left or Right?

Unimportant, so long as the initiative isn't lost in the process

8. How do you have fun?

Finding joy in absurdity

9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).

My inner world is noise. Synchronized analysis alongside melodic spontaneity. I hate polemic adherence to decaying routine, so I try to update my register whenever appropriate.

10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?

Music is wonderful. I incorporate color and smell as a means to enhance my enjoyment. I can't begin to fully offer the importance of music in my life.

11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?

I'm not, though my interest is waning...

12. What are your "secret desires"?

They're a secret.

13. How do think people view you when they first meet you?

Warm; ethusiastic; comprehensive; unpretentious

14. What do you feel about introverts, and why?

I don't have an opinion. Seems a silly baseline to develop an impression against.

15. What do you feel about extr(a/o)verts, and why?

See above.

16. What do perceive are the differences between male and females of your type?

Gender.

17. How annoyed are you at the vagueness of my questions?

I'm not. However, they're becoming increasingly wooden/derivative and are incrementally failing to hold my interest. Very Myspace-y.

18. What is the most common misconception people have of you?

See above.

19. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you hate?

My inability to conceal annoyance.

20. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you love?

See above.

21. What questions would you ask for this?

Less questions, more meat.

24. How and why did you pick the avatar that you did?

It's Tom Selleck...

26. How do you generally meet new friends?

They begin as strangers.

27. What are some of your most important values?

Knowing when to quit.

29. What are your mornings generally like?
    25. YO EAGLE IMA BEAT YOU
    23. Would you date Costrin?

MBTI
    ENTP

Oh, I didn't see the "what are your parents" question. My mom's an ESFJ, my dad was an ISTP with Asperger Syndrome, I was raised by them both up to the age of about 13, when they divorced and I lived with my mom and ISTP step dad.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Sure does. It knows what happened to the waves when they tried to give me shit.

/Canute
    LOL!

May I admire your mighty skillZ?

/Attila
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    TRUE

1.) What is your MBTI type? INTP
    2.) If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why. No.
    3.) What are your percents? Are they on a 0-100% scale or 50-100% scale? The MBTI practitioner mentioned the results were more defined than any he'd ever seen before, but I have since forgotten the percentages.
    4.) What is your enneagram type (if known)? 5-4, or 5-6, can't remember which.
    5.) What types are you attracted for for friendship and why? INTJ, and to a lesser extent ISTJ and INFJ.
    6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why? INFJ, ENFP. There have been others, but I have to go with the ones confirmed.
    7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why? INTJ and possibly INTP.
    8.) What does your room/house look like? The furniture is angled 45 degrees to the line of the walls to create easy access to front and back of electronics.
    9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about? Space, time and fictional realities.
    10.) What can you relate to about your type descriptions? Need for alone time, lack of emotional basis for decisions, unwillingness to accept absolutes, questioning the validity of rules, laws and the value of expert opinion.
    11.) What other types can you relate to well? All of them for short periods, INTJ being ideal for extended periods.
    12.) What are you satisfied about in life? Most everything.
    13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career? Continue writing fictions/data analysis and writing fictions.

1. What do you when you get stressed to get unstressed? Seek solitude to write, read, or just rest.
    2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific) Accept responsibility for your problems.
    3. How would you describe your "social role" in your group of friends? Devil's advocate.
    4. When presented with a (somewhat challenging) problem, how do you solve it? Determine what is necessary to solve it and whether it's in my control or requires others - if mine, do it - if others, how to plant the idea so they will implement the idea without adding new arguments against the solution.
    5. Do you have pets? If so, what n' how many? AND, how do you treat your pets? Yes, one cat, treated as a welcome guest.
    6. What's one thing that really annoys you in other people, and why? Sharing secrets is a big one - no, I don't want to know, and no, I don't appreciate that you're going to tell me anyway. This includes claiming to want advice or solutions when they really want endorsement or support for what they feel.
    7. Left or Right? Balance is better.
    8. How do you have fun? Motorcycling outdoors, and writing or reading, anywhere.
    9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!). Structured, with flexibility.
    10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out? One thing life needs is themed music - mine would be mostly classical, with an occasional journey into other genres.
    11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it? Answering is easy, waiting for anything to come of the answers will likely cause mild irritation before being forgotten (ten to twenty minutes should do it.)
    12. What are your "secret desires"? Multitudes gather and cannot be defined.
    13. How do think people view you when they first meet you? Depends on who, what, where, when and why.
    14. What do you feel about introverts, and why? Non-intrusive, what's not to like?
    15. What do you feel about extr(a/o)verts, and why? Soul sucking parasites, but you have to love some of them, sometimes.
    16. What do perceive are the differences between male and females of your type? I've read there are differences, but lacking empirical data I have no way of knowing whether true, or not.
    17. How annoyed are you at the vagueness of my questions? Vague answers for vague questions.
    18. What is the most common misconception people have of you? That I lack empathy for their troubles.
    19. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you hate? Lack of initiative in those things that should matter to me.
    20. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you love? Lack of remorse for the lack of initiative.
    21. What questions would you ask for this? There are already more than enough questions here.
    22. What is one thing that people don't know about you? No one knows much, but if they all got together they would discover there are no secrets, but only those things I didn't volunteer. So what do you want to know?
    23. Would you date Costrin? It would be rather a rather awkward evening, so I have to ask, whose paying?
    24. How and why did you pick the avatar that you did? It's one of my attempts to recreate the art of Vaughn Bode' - I think this one is slightly skeptical of everything, but probably willing to consider the implications.
    25. YO EAGLE IMA BEAT YOU - Uhuh.
    26. How do you generally meet new friends? Usually when I realize a specific person has been there for awhile and they're proving to have some interesting observations or opinions.
    27. What are some of your most important values? Honesty, loyalty, personal responsibility, self-discipline, and knowing a truth often differs from the truth.
    28. (Speculative extension of probable realities?)
    29. What are your mornings generally like? Welcome solitude in darkness, unless the cat needs feeding.
    Naked to unknown forces, fortune evades mere understanding. The trial of effort.
    The dream of change. Such a place might Hell be to thought and action.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    I

So Costrin and BlackCat, where are my results?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

BlackCat's questions:

1.) What is your MBTI type? ...ESTJ

2.) If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why. ...A few months ago I started to second-guess my extraversion. Then I realized that extraversion isn't about socializing or anything.

3.) What are your percents? Are they on a 0-100% scale or 50-100% scale? ...On a 0-100% scale, as of today (and these aren't my usual percentages): 67%E, 75%S, 50%T, 67%J.

4.) What is your enneagram type (if known)? ...I took the test once, didn't get a result that sounded like me, thought it was too much work to figure out the system/decided that I liked MBTI better, and quit.

5.) What types are you attracted for for friendship and why? ...I can make friends with pretty much any type as long as they like me and I like them.

6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why? ...I like FJs, because they balance me out. I sometimes think that the best man for me would be an xxFJ.

7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why? ...I like to work with people who are fairly focused and actually care about getting the work done. Honestly, this could be any type.

8.) What does your room/house look like? It varies between stacks-on-floor-here-and-there to horrendous-mess, and changes between the two on weekends when I actually have time to power clean.

9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about? ...I'm not sure how imaginative I am. Whenever I've tried to write fiction, it's been fairly generic, so I don't think I have that sort of creativity. However, I'm pretty good at finding new uses for things, or figuring out how to adjust things so they work better. So I guess I'm imaginative in a practical sense.

10.) What can you relate to about your type descriptions? ...Pretty much everything. I generally trust authority, I enforce the rules, I can be bossy sometimes, I am very uncomfortable lying. I REALLY relate to the ESTJ need for things to be FINISHED. Also, everything about ESTJ Si and freakishly detailed memory.

11.) What other types can you relate to well? ...I really relate to INTPs for the same reason that I admire them - their brutal honesty. I've also been able to relate well with every single other SJ I've met. I don't really get ENTPs or ENFPs, though... but then again, I haven't known too many.

12.) What are you satisfied about in life? ...I have friends, a roof over my head, a family that loves me. I enjoy what I do. I'm generally happy. That's pretty satisfying to me.

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career? ...No comment.

Costrin's questions:

1. What do you when you get stressed to get unstressed? If there are people around, I tell them what I'm stressed about, and see what they say (it's usually reassuring). If there's no one around, I write myself a list - a battle plan, if you will. If I'm not stressed about something that I have to do, but instead I'm stressed about something that I have no control over, I try and do something relaxing like knitting or watching TV or listening to music, or something that takes a lot of focus.

2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific) ...This might sound stupid, but keep a planner! I've known quite a few people whose lives would have gone in much better directions if they'd actually known what was going on from day to day. Also, take a moment every day and think about how lucky you are. If it helps, watch/read about what's going on in the world.

3. How would you describe your "social role" in your group of friends? ...I'm not sure if I have a role. I guess I'm the one with all the jokes, movie references and one-liners. On a good day, I'm also the rational one, the one that (hopefully... maybe this is wishful thinking, but...) everyone goes to when they need a second opinion, or some advice. More realistically, I'm the one that remembers EVERYTHING.

4. When presented with a (somewhat challenging) problem, how do you solve it? ...I sit down and stare at it. If I'm working in a group, I say to my team: "So now let's summarize the problem... Now, I personally would go at it from this direction, but what do you guys think?" If I'm working alone, I read it and re-read it (or just think it over for a while) until something comes to me.

5. Do you have pets? If so, what n' how many? AND, how do you treat your pets? ...I have two cats. I pat them a lot, and sometimes play with them with a laser pointer or something. One of them has arthritis, so she doesn't play that much (but she loves belly rubs, which I give her often), and the other likes to provoke me when she wants to play, so I chase her around and provoke her back. I talk to them both a lot, and since they're part siamese, they talk back. I treat them like they're my kids.

6. What's one thing that really annoys you in other people, and why? ...There are two things that if people do them, I can't ever like being around them: Firstly, if they smile constantly but have no sense of humor. It's so incredibly insincere! Secondly, if they are compulsive liars. I don't want to have to second-guess people's honesty all the time. If I can't trust you, I don't want to be your friend.

7. Left or Right? ...Right, I suppose. I don't know.

8. How do you have fun? ...I dunno. I shop, sometimes. I ride my bike. I hang out with friends. On a really good day, I go to a party (but those are rare). I watch a movie, or listen to CDs, or do mindless junk on the internet. Nothing special, really.

9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world. ...Jeez, this question might be a little too abstract for me. My inner world...hm... I guess I don't think it's very structured. I feel like my inner world is a dark closet that I sometimes open blindly, throw things into, and shut without looking inside. (As a result, I'm not very in touch with my feelings, or the things that have happened to me that hurt or traumatized me.) Sometimes I run into that dark closet and slam the door, so I can fume or wallow in self-pity. There might be other things, but I'm not sure how to put them into words. OH WAIT. If by "inner world" you mean "how I think", then my inner world is incredibly structured. I have specific beliefs and morals, and very specific experiences that I base my judgments on. Besides that, just look at an ESTJ description and you'll see what the rest of my inner world looks like. (as much as would be reasonable.)

10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out? ...I usually think of music very literally. It's got one meaning and I need to find it. If it's too open-ended, I don't think about the words, and I just listen to the chords, etc. I DO listen to different music depending on my mood. I listen to loud music when I'm upset, and quiet music (preferably with guitars) when I need to relax. Nostalgia wouldn't be a word I'd use when talking about music I like, though. It's not the specific experiences that do it. It's just the fact that this particular song has been with me for so many years, and followed me wherever I've been. I know it, and it's a part of me. Do you know what I mean? (EDIT: Like T-Man, I'm a musician, and when I hear pieces I've played before, I get nostalgic and relive memories.)

11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it? ...Being a J, myself, I kind of wish that somebody would put ALL the up-to-date versions of the questions in the very first post, so that everyone wouldn't be doing different question sets. But that's just me.

12. What are your "secret desires"? ...I want love. I want romance. I want happiness. But are those really "secret"? I feel like most people want that, so isn't it implied, in a way? In short, I don't think I have secret desires.

13. How do think people view you when they first meet you? ...They think I'm shy, generally, unless they meet me when I'm in a group of friends, or they're introduced to me through a friend. When I'm shoved into a group of people I don't know, I'm usually not too good at socializing with everyone at first. (That's what being raised by two Ixxx-types does to you!)

14. What do you feel about introverts, and why? ...I like them, unless they're REALLY introverted, and won't really talk to me. Then I start rambling to try and compensate, and that isn't fun for either of us. (Edit: Generally, though, most of my friends are introverts... though they're of the sort that act like extraverts around friends.)

15. What do you feel about extr(a/o)verts, and why? ...I like them if they listen to what I have to say. I know a few Exxx types where when they talk to me, it's like they're talking AT me and not WITH me. Conversation is a give and take process, and I like E types who understand that.

16. What do perceive are the differences between male and females of your type? ...I've honestly never met (irl) another female ESTJ. But if they're like me, they'll be... well, "masculine" isn't the right word... I guess it's that they'll be a little less caring about gender norms. And a little less understanding of girls. But still feminine. Also, aggressive. The ESTJ guys I've met are pretty similar. However, ESTJs are a REALLY, REALLY varied bunch, so we won't really have much in common.

17. How annoyed are you at the vagueness of my questions? ...Kind of. I feel dumb for not quite understanding some of them. Could they be a little more S-friendly?

18. What is the most common misconception people have of you? ...They think that I wear my heart on my sleeve. For the most part I do, but they don't know about what I get sad about, because I keep it to myself.

19. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you hate? ...Either my lack of awareness of feelings in any form, or my difficulty going from the friendly-acquaintance phase to the friend phase of a person-to-person relationship. I can be too cautious there, and sometimes I feel alone because of it.

20. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you love? ...I love whatever I do that people like. People like my sense of humor and my soft marshmallow center (when it shows), so I like those aspects of me. Also, I really like that I'm trustworthy.

22. What is one thing that people don't know about you? ...They don't know that I really care. I don't always find good ways to show it, but I care about people. I do.

24. How and why did you pick the avatar that you did ...I love Wallace and Gromit, Gromit is funny/charming/awesome/badass, and I love to knit. That's about it, really.

26. How do you generally meet new friends? ...Friends introduce me to them, or I'm forced into a new situation and meet new people, or anything else, really. It's a pretty irregular process.

27. What are some of your most important values? ...Be honest, don't steal, don't violate people's trust, don't be mean... just the basic things. The golden rule is my basic value.
    Last edited by EJCC; 04-17-2009 at 11:33 AM.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Senior Member TenebrousReflection's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

To start this process we have decided to do a survey. We need you guys to answer this, just to get some raw information to start.

INFp

INTJ - its what I most closly resemble in a work environment
    INFJ - my T/J diferentiation is highly variable and I have traits of both INFP and INFJ.
    INTP - when I strat to doubt my Fness.
    ENxP - when I look at extroversion from the point of interactign with and effecting the world/environment rather than from the point of view of how extroversion applies to other humans.

3.) What are your percents? Are they on a 0-100% scale or 50-100% scale?
    Estimates
    I/E - 80/20
    N/S - 95/05
    F/T - 60/40
    P/J - 51/49

Most probable - 4w5
    Alternative possibility - 5w4

Faily much any other xNxx types, but I suspect most of my friends are NTs of some sort with a few other NFs and possibly a few SPs through shared activites and interests.

NTs tend to have a lot fo shared interests and are easy to talk to about normal geek stuff
    NFs give me people to talk to about things more deep and meaningful
    SPs tend to be fun to be around and lighten the mood of the environment

From a theoretical view, an ENFP would seem like a great match to draw me out of my introversiona dn encourage me to do more fun things, but from a more practical view, INFxs seem to be the best matches for seeming like a natual relationship and feeling comfortable discussing shared interests and values at greater depth.

NTs. Generaly easy to get along with and understand and usualy have some shared interests to talk about.

I may be highly introverted, but being surrounded mostly by STPs and SFJs (which I find to be a common mix in most non-tech environments) gives me nobody to talk to about anythign that interests me which does get to me after a while.

An organized mess

9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?

Probably above average

Imagining what could be (possibilites and alternate ways of seeing things)
    Combining existing things to make something new
    Problem solving (and finding new problems to solve)

10.) What can you relate to about your type descriptions?

(from various sources with some paraphrasing and soem exact quotes)

Externaly reserved but internaly emotional.
    Curious, quick to see possibilities
    I seek to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential
    I am value oriented
    My values and the things that are important to me often feel outside the mainstream
    Im too private to push my values on to other people, but I am convinced that one ought to be congruent in their own life if they are going to expect congruence from others.
    I worry about my own incongruities, inconsistencies, and contradictions.
    My thoughts need to be connected with some person or value.
    I like to discuss or write things because I seem to have a lot in my head and Ive got to get it out.
    I like to have my own ideas, hear others ideas, and have ideas challenged, bantering back and forth.
    Motivation comes when something has real meaning or value for me

INFJ and INTP, and most of the time INTJ, ENFP, and ENTP

That I have not sacrificed integrity for personal gain.

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?[/QUOTE]

Current - Office work
    Would like to eventually - something to do with psychology, sociology, cultural anthropology or environmental sciences.

[ALSO PLEASE ANSWER COSTRIN'S QUESTIONS!!!
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...tml#post597631

It depends on the source of the stress and if I have any capability to fix it. If it is from a human source which is a position of authority I will bottle it up and try to walk it off or something like that to release the stress and in some cases where I am in a dark mood, I will fantasize about karmis justice being inflicted on the perpetrator of the stress. If it is from a peer, I will try to resolve it through conversation when it feels apropriate to bring up the topic for discussion. If it is caused by an environmental variable, I will either try to ignore it or if its something important.serious try to fix it if its within my power and ability to do so. If its something serious I have no control over, I try to adapt as needed and hope it goes away or corrects itself soon, when it does not, it does wear on me over time and probably has subconscious impact beyond ym complete understanding.

As a general reaction to stress which I can not mitigate, there are several ways I deal with it. Writing is often cathartic for me and that often helps. If its not something serious enough to write about, reading books, watching TV or movies and playing games usually is good for taking my mind off the original cause.

2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)

Find whats truly important to you and give it proper weight in your decision making and long term planning. ie, if wealth is just a means to an end and offers no true fulfillment, figure out what you want the wealth for and focus your attention on that and work backwards from it (you may find wealth is still a nescessity to the goal, but understanding your true goal will help keep things in perspective as well as motivate you to take the steps you need for your true goal).

Observer and ocasional comentator and/or questioner.

Try to understand the various aspects of the problem and how they interact. Create a rough (usually mental) diagram or flowchart and experiment with tweaking variables and seeing what changes those make and evnetually gainign enough understanding of the proble/situation to know what changes to make to get a desirable result.

No pets - like cats but have none.

Imposition of their will on others. This usually occurs when one assumes whats right for them is whats right for others and it shows a clear disregard for the individuality of others as well as a narrow minded authoritarianism without regard for the consequences that resistance to their will will bring.

7. Left or Right?

Left

8. How do you have fun?

Games, books, TV and movies.

9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).

I'm not sure if structured would be the right way to describe it, but I tend to dwell on an idea until I reach an internal conclusion about it that I am satisfied with and once it is established, it may be refined and minor adsjutments made. Lots of those ideas form the framework or structures that my inner world is based on. They are sort of the laws that I hold myself to when exploring my inner world of imagination, but the actual environment I am exploring is probably more random and/or situational.

10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?

I often choose music based on my mood to either support or try to change my existing mood. The lyrics are whats important most of the time when I am choosing something for a specific purpose. When I am doing that, I want somethign that either supports my mood or somethign that inspires me.

Music as a generality is not particularly nostalgic, but certain songs certainly can and do get meanign attached to them over the years. Sometimes its specific to events tied to listening to the song, and sometimes its more of what the song symbolizes through lyrics and/or social context.

I believe that most songs have a specific meaning to their composer, but it is up to the listener to find a meanign of their own in the lyrics of the song. When possible, I find it very interesting to hear the author's interpertation and compare it to what I got out of listening the song.

11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?

I followed a link to find it and read it in context of that link and appeneded response to the question that linked to it. its positioning did not cross my mind until you mentioned it. Work in progress and its location just means I probably won't notice if/when it gets appended, so whats there is what I respond to.

If I had such desires and spoke of them they would no longer be secret now would they? If I have them, I think they are mostly buried in my subconscious, but not so secret desires would include redesigning cities to be pedestrian and bicycle friendly (have sperate transportation infrastructure above and below ground that lead to the same places to keep pedestrians and cycelists safe from automobiles) and drastically restructuring/rethinking the education and employment/economic systems of the world.

Calm, cold, aloof, distant, reserved etc...

Easier to get along with to begin with, but also takes a lot more time to understand and get to know. In gneral, being one, I'm naturally more comofrtable with them as a whole than extroverts.

A good extrovert that I have things in common with can be great for drawing my "out of my shell" and they can be inspiring catalysts for change - espeicaly the vocal ones that say when I'm thinking wihtou regard for the reprecussions of their words. An extrovert that I have nothing in common with is a mild form of torture listenign to them blab on and on about stuff I either don't care about. An authoriatain extrovert is one of the worst types I can imagine spendign time around - even if they have a lot of values in common, the way they interact with others makes em cringe, and if I oppose their values, its one of the few things that can case an intense feeling of hatred in me.

I think/suspect that male INFPs are less able to accept and embrace or live true to type in youth so we try to find acceptable sacrifices to make to blend in and be accepted (or at least not picked on as much) whereas a female INFP might be a little out of place among her peers, but there would still be the Fi/Fe conflict of whats expected of them vs true self, so they would also need to resolve the issue in some way, but I think it would be different. My hypothesis is that male INFPs tend to look more like INTPs or possibly even ISTPs to society and take on some of those traints and female INFPs are closer to true INFPs but have to struggle with self and society to maintain it.

A few were mildly annoying, but nothing serious.

That I'm a robot (if they don't see my emotional side) or romulan (if they see my ruthless machivelian dark side - which often comes out in board gaming) or something like that

My lack of ambition - I'm not sure if I'd say I hate it, but I do see it as a major flaw that I can think of lots of grandiose ideas, goals and plans and seldom have the motivation to act on them.

My imagination. It gives me someplace to spend most of my time.

Choose a real or fictional character of each gender that you feel represnets a good role model for people to be more like (it does not matter if it reflects your type or not).

Male - Socrates
    Female - Rachel Maddow

22. What is one thing that people don't know about you?

My emotional side (very seldom shown in public).

I am not available, so no.

In a hypothetical world, compatible gender and age would be requirements, but in the few Costrin posts I've read I don't see immediate incompatibility but I don't know enough about Costrin to give a good answer in even a hopothetical world.

I see it as symbolic of tranquility and serenity with a darker reflective aspect to it, so it seems appropriate for the name I chose.

Perhaps. I lack comprehension of the question to give a better response, but if you assert it with such confidence, it seems reasonable to give you the benfit of the doubt, but I must inform you that it does seem misdirected and if its imprtant to you, you probbaly want to make sure your intended recipient gets the message and not me.

Through a shared common interest (usually gaming).

Seeking to understand oneself.
    Being true to self
    Having desire to understand (and taking action to gain understanding)before speaking or acting
    Originality
    Ingenuity/Cleverness/Resoucefulness

Ah yes, thanks for reminding me, silence is also something I value fom time to time.

29. What are your mornings generally like?

Weekdays
    Wake up, get ready for work, consume mornign sustinance, goto work.

Weekends
    Sleep in til I'm actually awake. Figure out what I'm in the mood to spend my mroning doing and spend the rest of the mornign doing that til I'm either done or want to do somethign else.

MBTI
    xSFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

ESFJ

There are times I've wondered if I'm an ISFJ simply because at times I need "down time" by myself. However, the portrait of an ESFJ fits me more accurately, and I think the "I" comes into place when I feel a responsibility to something such as home or when I just get so tired that I'm forced to rest.

3.) What are your parents? (better question)

I think my mom is an INFJ and my dad was an INTP.

I don't know what that is, really.

ISxx's. Introverts fascinate me, and I like being able to relate to other Sensors.

Either ISTP's or ISFP's.

I can work with most types, although it is harder for me to work with other SJ's because we can both be anal about different things and totally convinced our way is right.

Fairly tidy. I get depressed if things are really messy, but the level of tidiness tends to depend on how much time I have to spend at home since I am often active in socializing outside the home.

I'm somewhat imaginative. I do have a creative and artistic eye and have made a living as a graphic designer. My sense of humor tends to be random and imaginative. Other than that, I'm not really. I tend to stick with what I know.

ISFJ's. I really relate to other Sensors and Feelers.

The people in it and the purpose I find in it.

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?

I work as a graphic designer and administrative assistant at a residential facility for abused and/or neglected children.

Go out and do something with other people or get out and do something where I physically exert myself (hike, run a few miles, mow the lawn).

Live outside of yourself and spend time doing things that benefit other people...that brings a lot of joy and can take the focus off of personal frustrations. Surround yourself with people that bring out the best in you.

The planner. I'm the one who organizes get-togethers.

Try things that experience has taught me will be likely to work. Seek help from outside sources if I run out of ideas.

No pets at the moment. I don't have time for one...when I do have one I tend to give it a lot of care.

Irresponsibility. Disrespect for others' feelings.

7. Left or Right?

I'm always right.

8. How do you have fun?

Doing things with other people and knowing I've helped to make them happy. Helping someone. Playing hard.

My inner world is constantly analyzing. Analyzing other people's feelings, analyzing my life and motives and what should be done differently, analyzing my priorities.

For me, music is all about what I can relate to emotionally. I will generally listen to whatever suits my emotional mood at the time. Often, music feels extremely personal to me.

Um.

I don't have many, but the few I have wouldn't be a secret if I told them.

Confident, friendly, sweet, sometimes a bit quirky

I love them. They're a challenge to figure out.

I generally like them, and love running around with them being goofy.

16. What do you perceive are the differences between male and females of your type?

I don't know if I've ever known any male ESFJ's.

A little.

People who don't know me real well sometimes think I'm laid back. That's totally not true. I only appear laid back because most of the time I would rather cater to someone else's preferences than my own.

How hard it is to keep my emotions in check, and how hard it is to hide my emotions when I don't want them to be seen. I tend to try to hide them in order to keep people from getting hurt, and then they finally erupt like Mt. Vesuvius.

My ability to be supportive of other people. This has allowed others to believe me to be a good friend, family member, and employee.

I don't see a need to make this any longer.

It's from a web-show called "Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-Long Blog." I like it because it's geeky and hilarious. Not many people know about it, so it's fun wondering if anyone will get the connection.

Social groups.

Kindness, goodness, respect, unselfishness

What are your mornings generally like?
    On the weekdays: get up, get ready, go to work, drink coffee.
    On Saturdays: catch a bit of extra sleep, get up and work around the house, go out in the evening.
    On Sundays: get up and get ready, go to church
    Si, Fe equal Fi & Ti

"I had a bag of Fritos, they were Texas grilled Fritos. These Fritos had grill marks on them. They remind me of summer, when we used to fire up the barbeque and throw down some Fritos. I can still see my dad with the apron on. Better flip that Frito, dad, you know how I like it." -Mitch Hedberg

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    ENTP

Tested as an INTP. Felt very withdrawn, insecure, and depressed.

Weak E, healthy N, weaker T, strong P (tested as an 84, 87, something like that)

ENFP, INTP, ENTJ

INTP, ENFP, ENTP. Really, NP.

NPs.

Messy.

Very and everything.

Wicked Ne. Indecisiveness. Fun.

NPs.

Varies.

Professor, I think.

I... suppose. Yeah!

MBTI
    XXFP

ISTP
    N/A
    Moderate I, mid range (75%) S, high T & P
    5 or 7, I don't remember/know for sure.
    I can tell you what I'm not attracted to - mean people, getting frustrated/upset easily, lots of gossip. Otherwise I'd be friends with anyone really. Type? Dunno.

Most of my friends in 'the group' are ESFP and ESTPs, with a ESFJ, ENFJ, and ENTJ thrown in for good measure. I never thought about it but I realize now I'm the lone introvert. Huh.

Friendly, upbeat. Hardworking but not pushy or "anal." Smart.

ENFP, ENFJ, ESFP are the ones that I seem to get involved with.
    Pitch in, come up with ideas, don't complain a lot and be at least non-hostile and I will like working with you.

Artisans, ENTP, ENTJ, NFs are fun otherwise but I'm not good working with them.
    When younger I had BLANK white walls with generally large piles of clothing and trash around.

I decorated with wall hangings, art (improvised out of old maps, album jackets, even a cool bicycle frame), some plants. Messy desk and bookshelf, needs to be cleaned up. Scattered remains of old projects.

When clean, really comfortable.
    Moderately. Mostly in implementing a solution to a problem.
    Importance of developing Se. Independent style.
    I don't know what you're asking. Of people I've typed and then took a test, I was accurate in all but one. I know little about INTPs, INFPs, ISFJs, and INTJs.
    You can learn new skills to solve problems if you're motivated to do so.
    In college (actually, taking year off). I might go into skilled trade - I really enjoy it more, but I'm just not sure what I'd like to do (hence, year off). With the recent trend of HS pushing everyone to go to college, there is less well educated/motivated competition in skilled trade. I would rise to the level of foreman (running 40 man team) in less than 3 years if I became a plumber for instance (and have awesome job security), and could be making 6-figures if I pursued an automotive technician job at a luxury company like Audi.

If I go to college, I dunno what I'd like to do. Design? Architecture?

If you can't tell - this is on my mind lately.
    ---------------------------

Costrin's

Note the stress and implement a solution to fix it. Or, concentrate on breathing, meditation style.
    Control your problems or they will control you. If you over react to a problem, it won't help you. If you under react to a problem, it won't help you. React appropriately and you will be happiest.
    The *sometimes* quiet free spirit.
    Basically the scientific method, or I just skip the hypothesis part, do some research, and start running experiments.
    It usually takes me more time to decide WHAT I want then HOW I want to go about getting it.

Costrin, you should note that I see most problems in those terms, what and how, instead of why.
    Family dog and cat. Meh. I'm nice to them.
    Dunno.
    7. Left or Right?
    Is this a test?
    8. How do you have fun?
    Outdoors, music, fantasy.
    Honestly, I don't know what this means. I think about stuff in terms of language and images.

I had my first real lucid dream the other day and I realized that the inside of my head is a weird, weird place.
    Personal meaning.
    Huh?
    They are secret.
    Situational dependency in effect but either "he seems animated" or "he seems quiet."
    and
    I rarely think in these terms when around people, so I don't have anything to say on this. This is a situation where being an extremist (either way) makes one difficult to get along with, or maybe I say that because I'm 60-65% I.

I've recognized only one female ISTP IRL, need larger sample size.
    Stereotyped response: the females are seen as tomboys.
    Somewhat.
    ?
    ?
    I fix stuff.
    Less disjointed ones.
    22. What is one thing that people don't know about you?
    I might hold an affinity for you in a certain area/realm that will be nearly invisible in another one. Context dependent. Unless you're someone special.
    no
    I wanted something outdoorsy, elk are cool. I cropped it and boosted the saturation/gamma/contrast to make it show up better as a small image
    New activity.
    Golden rule.
    You forgot one, like, omg I'm such a great S.

Yech too many questions.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.