Thread: Sushi

perdu fleur par bologne Martoon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by booyalab View Post
    I would make a good grizzly bear.
    QFT

Quote Originally Posted by Bella View Post
    I'm allergic to fish. Turn blue and what not.
    That sounds awesome. I wish I could do cool stuff like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    I've never eaten sushi, but I imagine it would be a horrible, life-altering experience. Maybe I should try it.
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I'm 41, and I've never had sushi. Somehow never been with the sushi crowd, I guess.

I love salmon, though, and I hear a lot of good things about sushi in general, so I really should try it.

Actually, it's kinda cool that I'm 41 and still get to look forward to deflowering my sushi chastity. I'll let y'all know how it goes (because I know you'll be riveted to your monitors until I do).

Hey Lat, whaddya say we go hit a sushi place one of these weekends?
    I'm not a procrastinator. I'm a long-term planner.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Martoon View Post
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I'm 41, and I've never had sushi. Somehow never been with the sushi crowd, I guess.

I love salmon, though, and I hear a lot of good things about sushi in general, so I really should try it.

Actually, it's kinda cool that I'm 41 and still get to look forward to deflowering my sushi chastity. I'll let y'all know how it goes (because I know you'll be riveted to your monitors until I do).

Hey Lat, whaddya say we go hit a sushi place one of these weekends?
    A sushi deflowering party? I'm in!

It'll have to wait a few months, though. I won't be back in Minnesota until December.
    "We grow up thinking that beliefs are something to be proud of, but they're really nothing but opinions one refuses to reconsider. Beliefs are easy. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because "strength of belief" is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. As soon as you are proud of a belief, as soon as you think it adds something to who you are, then you've made it a part of your ego."

perdu fleur par bologne Martoon's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
    A sushi deflowering party? I'm in!

It'll have to wait a few months, though. I won't be back in Minnesota until December.
    December? Geez. Guess we'll have to wait a while to get deflowered together.
    I'm not a procrastinator. I'm a long-term planner.

MBTI
    yupp

I tend to be attracted to people who don't like sea food. either because of the taste, being vegetarian or having the little mermaid as a favorite movie and can't imagine eating seafood because of that. Damn Disney! my friends don't live in reality most of the time, neither do i. I don't see myself ever getting along with someone telling me to pay attention. at what? it's a bus I've seen those before.

I love sushi, anything spicey or with avocado tends to be my favorite. Though I'll probably eat any kind. I had this one that had tempura sweat potato it was so yummy.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy

by @agentwashington

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I tend to be attracted to people who don't like sea food. either because of the taste, being vegetarian or having the little mermaid as a favorite movie and can't imagine eating seafood because of that. Damn Disney! my friends don't live in reality most of the time, neither do i. I don't see myself ever getting along with someone telling me to pay attention. at what? it's a bus I've seen those before.

I love sushi, anything spicey or with avocado tends to be my favorite. Though I'll probably eat any kind. I had this one that had tempura sweat potato it was so yummy.
    Hey me too! A lot of people I know don't like seafood and don't pay attention too. I like anything spicy and with avocado too. I had a tempura sweet potato the other day. Love it.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Hmm View Post
    Hey me too! A lot of people I know don't like seafood and don't pay attention too. I like anything spicy and with avocado too. I had a tempura sweet potato the other day. Love it.
    if we ever meet we should go get sushi.

by @agentwashington

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

if we ever meet we should go get sushi.
    Yes!!! I don't get these people that make their own. Seems scary! Plus I like the atmosphere.

MBTI
    yupp

Yes!!! I don't get these people that make their own. Seems scary! Plus I like the atmosphere.
    I'm not making sushi on my own. too scary.

and do you find your friends divided into two catagories with drinking? the ones who never drink ever, and the ones who get embarassingly drunk. I have maybe 1 or 2 friends who just drink not worrying about getting drunk.

by @agentwashington

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I'm not making sushi on my own. too scary.
    hahahaha

MBTI
    yupp

hahahaha
    laugh now but when your dying of food poisoning who will be laughing? the person who thinks dying is funny. and the necrophilac will be prepping himself.

by @agentwashington

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink: