underlined: I'm usually very indirectly affectionate if I like someone, but I was more resentful when I was younger.- you HATE other people who tell you what to do
Hate's a strong word. I'm fine to follow a good lead but will not follow a bad one.
- you resent those you are attracted to because they make you feel vulnerable
No, not at all. Attraction for me is so few and far between that I welcome crushes but only if they're reciprocated. If not, no big deal. Latah.
- when you're uncomfortable, you act more formal and create between yourself and your environment so that it can't affect you negatively
Depends. Sometimes I use humour to disspell uncomfortable situations. Most people like to laugh, including myself.
- you're really soft and snuggly on the inside, you just wish people would let you show it
Snuggly? Wouldn't say that but with loved ones, I do show a softer side.
- you tell someone much older "don't use that tone with me!"
Age doesn't matter. If there's an unnecessary tone being used, they can either amend it or they're not going to get cooperation.
- others say you're overly disagreeable and argumentative even when you think you were being friendly
For every action, there's a reaction. If you choose blunt and directive language, be prepared that there will be people who take offense. It's up to you to decide if it's worth the offense or not.
- constantly dream of attaining wealth, power and autonomy
Nope. If I want it bad enough, I set a plan and get it.
- despite what others may think, you are a VERY fervent and affectionate lover to those close to you.
Uncertain how this is applicable to 8's specifically. Might be your variant.