User Tag List

123 Last

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Default Independent Enneagram Project

Hey fellow typology nerds, studiers and enthusiasts! I started an independent photo and interview based project on the Enneagram about 9 months ago and am now wrapping it up. I'm very happy with the way it's turned out, but because I'm more of a big picture person, I never really solidified what I would use it for. Friends have suggested everything from a seminar, to putting the images in a gallery to show.

Do any of you have ideas as to an outlet for my project? I've been trying to think of people/groups in the Enneagram community that might be interested in it. I'm hesitant to post my images here (you know, the internet and creative infringement), but I'm glad to answer questions about the project.

Thoughts? @Sanjuro @Lady_X @Animal @Jennifer @brainheart @OrangeAppled @Halla74 @highlander @skylights @Starry @Fluffywolf @decrescendo @ayoitsStepho @cafe @JAVO @Honor @Lexicon @Mal12345 @PeaceBaby @Urarienev @wolfy and anyone else with ideas! Thanks guys!
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by small.wonder View Post
    Hey fellow typology nerds, studiers and enthusiasts! I started an independent photo and interview based project on the Enneagram about 9 months ago and am now wrapping it up. I'm very happy with the way it's turned out, but because I'm more of a big picture person, I never really solidified what I would use it for. Friends have suggested everything from a seminar, to putting the images in a gallery to show.

Do any of you have ideas as to an outlet for my project? I've been trying to think of people/groups in the Enneagram community that might be interested in it. I'm hesitant to post my images here (you know, the internet and creative infringement), but I'm glad to answer questions about the project.

Thoughts? @Sanjuro @Lady_X @Animal @Jennifer @brainheart @OrangeAppled @Halla74 @highlander @skylights @Starry @Fluffywolf @decrescendo @ayoitsStepho @cafe @JAVO @Honor @Lexicon @Mal12345 @PeaceBaby @Urarienev @wolfy and anyone else with ideas! Thanks guys!
    Contact Jack Labanauskas on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jack.labanauskas.9
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Hey @Mal12345, thanks! Could you fill me in a bit on who he is and his relationship to Enneagram Monthly (I just googled the publication, so my awareness there is pretty green)? Just so I know who I'm messaging.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Hey @Mal12345, thanks! Could you fill me in a bit on who he is and his relationship to Enneagram Monthly (I just googled the publication, so my awareness there is pretty green)? Just so I know who I'm messaging.
    I've known and trusted Jack for years. He's good with ideas for projects and may get you published somehow, perhaps in the EM which has been in business for over 20 years. He built the EM from the ground up.

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    I've known and trusted Jack for years. He's good with ideas for projects and may get you published somehow, perhaps in the EM which has been in business for over 20 years. He started the EM from the ground up.
    Wow, I'm very thankful for your suggestion then-- thank you, really! I'll send him a message for sure.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Wow, I'm very thankful for your suggestion then-- thank you, really! I'll send him a message for sure.
    Good luck to you!

That sounds like an awesome project!

Friends have suggested everything from a seminar, to putting the images in a gallery to show.
    Those are both good suggestions. Maybe publish your own e-book, including both interviews and images. Do a bit of a teaser blog and youtube video, and create a Facebook page for it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Thoughts?
    It depends on what your goals are and what your project resulted in. I think it is hard to make any money publishing stuff about something so specific, even if it's incredibly good. If you're looking to share what you learned with the world and get exposure, you could publish it on the forum. There was a suggestion about a video - I think that is an excellent idea. One example is the visual reading of cognitive functions that these guys did. The issue with videos though is that not as many people see them as written material. The reason is that search engines can't read video. You might considering both writing up an article and doing a video.

Can you tell us more about the project, what the results are and why it would be valuable to people?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I would suggest a website. If you're looking to make money, then I suppose enough traffic could lead to ads. IDK, I'm not a practical person either & tend to do stuff for its own sake & not have a "use" for it either, sooo...
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

That sounds great! I'd love to take a look at it, thanks for the mention!

I think some sort of copyrighted website is the best place for it. Speaking from experience, you are right to hesitate putting it on an online community, because there are many who will mercilessly rip you off and claim credit for your ideas.

Unfortunately, I don't know of a better community for it as I am a bit uprooted at present moment. Could you present it to the folks at church and/or ask them about their ideas there?