User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    right...okay...it really is the whole "vibe" thing that's always thrown me. i feel way more chill energy wise. my brain doesn't feel chill but everyone who meets me would say so...i think.

and that's the vibe i get from gwen stefani but whatever yeah stupid test...i really hate tests that make yo pick 1-5 how likely unlikely something is. i mean i just can almost never commit to a 5 or a 1...i feel like everything is always either 2 or 3 and that's got to skew things right? just my issues with test taking...in general.
    ahahah thanks, now i have an imagine of stupid blond gwen stefani jumping around singing in colourful fishnets

if you want to know, i didnt even like that test, i thought it was a bit overfocused on the achieving and working part (like, hinting at 3s....and 8s?)...other tests are much more focused on your emotional vulnerabilities, others on relationships with other people....so just take a few and average them i guess.
    i think we're both 7s. i totally relate to what you said before about dealing with your emotions when people in your family died etc. i also very clearly see the diff between me being 7w8 and you 7w6. peace, chill out :P

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

haha i keep saying gwen because thats what was referenced on that site i was reading. the difference between energies of her and robin williams.

okay...chilling out now...maybe i think haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

I'm not even awake yet.

I've read that blog link you provided before and there was a lot in there I didn't agree with.

I also think Stephani is 7w6 (and according to Google I'm actually not alone on that like I had thought.)

fwiw, when I watch this video...some of her facial expression, etc. it's haunting to me. I have photographs...people have commented on certain facial expressions and shrugs/body language/gestures of mine...the same stuff she does in this video. <--that doesn't really make sense...nor is it why I think she is 7w6...but it still trips me out.

I'll watch this video like 27 times attempting to wake myself up...and then maybe I'll take that test. Although I may have...and may have gotten 4w3 as well. Neither of us are 4w3 though.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I'm not even awake yet.

I've read that blog link you provided before and there was a lot in there I didn't agree with.

I also think Stephani is 7w6 (and according to Google I'm actually not alone on that like I had thought.)

fwiw, when I watch this video...some of her facial expression, etc. it's haunting to me. I have photographs...people have commented on certain facial expressions and shrugs/body language/gestures of mine...the same stuff she does in this video. <--that doesn't really make sense...nor is it why I think she is 7w6...but it still trips me out.

I'll watch this video like 27 times attempting to wake myself up...and then maybe I'll take that test. Although I may have...and may have gotten 4w3 as well. Neither of us are 4w3 though.
    the video's blocked here unfortunately i'm at work...but oh wow is that a trip. i have experienced the same odd thing with her. i know we have similar expressions and mannerisms...just from the rare times i've seen myself on video in a group setting. trip

and you're right...they don't portray the 7 very well do they?? they basically paint them as having the attention span of a gnat and we can't even find beauty or feel deeply about anything for longer than a few min...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

the video's blocked here unfortunately i'm at work...but oh wow is that a trip. i have experienced the same odd thing with her. i know we have similar expressions and mannerisms...just from the rare times i've seen myself on video in a group setting. trip

and you're right...they don't portray the 7 very well do they?? they basically paint them as having the attention span of a gnat and we can't even find beauty or feel deeply about anything for longer than a few min...

Prior to posting this morning...I swear I was doing searches on her using the surname 'Stephani' with no problem...but I guess her name is actually Stefani. The 'f' notifies me that that is an Italian last name - which I confirmed she is (Italian). And the only reason that matters is because now I'm not quite sure where the similarities I'm noticing are coming from...MBTI or ethnicity. It's a rare occasion I find myself dancing all awesomely in the hull of a submarine film Noir style (oh whoops I attached 'Hella Good' if you still can't see.) But she has some kind of angry/confused face...that causes me to gasp. <--I mean, I have friends that have actually named that same look in me. I have photographs of the same look from when I was like 3 on up. Oh...I could go on and on about other stuff too but whatever...maybe it's just a similar background we share or something.

I rarely find an e7 description that doesn't totally embarrass me. This one was merely worse. I mean, Robin Williams as the ENFP e7 poster child? idk. I guess if I was writing a description for e7s I'd make some sort of notation that Robin Williams is an extreme so/sx example...not like the norm. I've actually been diagnosed with ADD...and yet I apparently have the attention span of a Buddhist monk compared to what is described in most of these e7 write-ups. And yah, I feel especially offended when it is suggested that we don't experience emotions...take everything for granted... <--A part of me wants to say 'I wish!' My theory...at least as it applies to the ENFP e7...is that we feel TOO DAMN MUCH...and yes...in the face of that intensity of feeling we do try to somehow turn things into something positive or at the very least 'meant to be'...because the alternative? If you're like me and it's possible for you to become undone by one terrible news story...what else is there to do?

Anyway, 7w6 sx are supposedly super 4-like.

Edit: Oh and all this ultra-extroverted stuff. Unless people really understand personality theory...people generally assume I'm an introvert.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Prior to posting this morning...I swear I was doing searches on her using the surname 'Stephani' with no problem...but I guess her name is actually Stefani. The 'f' notifies me that that is an Italian last name - which I confirmed she is (Italian). And the only reason that matters is because now I'm not quite sure where the similarities I'm noticing are coming from...MBTI or ethnicity. It's a rare occasion I find myself dancing all awesomely in the hull of a submarine film Noir style (oh whoops I attached 'Hella Good' if you still can't see.) But she has some kind of angry/confused face...that causes me to gasp. <--I mean, I have friends that have actually named that same look in me. I have photographs of the same look from when I was like 3 on up. Oh...I could go on and on about other stuff too but whatever...maybe it's just a similar background we share or something.

I rarely find an e7 description that doesn't totally embarrass me. This one was merely worse. I mean, Robin Williams as the ENFP e7 poster child? idk. I guess if I was writing a description for e7s I'd make some sort of notation that Robin Williams is an extreme so/sx example...not like the norm. I've actually been diagnosed with ADD...and yet I apparently have the attention span of a Buddhist monk compared to what is described in most of these e7 write-ups. And yah, I feel especially offended when it is suggested that we don't experience emotions...take everything for granted... <--A part of me wants to say 'I wish!' My theory...at least as it applies to the ENFP e7...is that we feel TOO DAMN MUCH...and yes...in the face of that intensity of feeling we do try to somehow turn things into something positive or at the very least 'meant to be'...because the alternative? If you're like me and it's possible for you to become undone by one terrible news story...what else is there to do?

Anyway, 7w6 sx are supposedly super 4-like.

Edit: Oh and all this ultra-extroverted stuff. Unless people really understand personality theory...people generally assume I'm an introvert.
    oh yeah i'm at home now and i know exactly what face you're talking about. that's the face i was talking about too. it's a face i often pull when someone randomly takes my picture idkw haha i guess it's me being all fierce haha joking style of course

and i don't know much about how 4w3's are but my bf is 4w5 and we don't feel very similar in that way. i mean...if we were both 4's i think we'd feel it.

and yeah that 7ness positive stuffs isn't even intentional. it's like primitive instinct...like a person submerged under water coming up for air. and it probably very much is to keep us from feeling pain because we know were not equipped to deal
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I consistently get 2w3 on that one. It seems like 7w6 fits you nicely, though.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    I consistently get 2w3 on that one. It seems like 7w6 fits you nicely, though.
    oh yeah? okay cool...it threw me because i'm not one to really get totally off test results. except for the fact that i always get 7w8 instead of 7w6
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

You seem more 7ish to me.. I always get 5w4 on that test I don't think it's that accurate.

I took this test just now because i was curious what my wings of my tritype were and the freakin thing said i was a 4w3

wtff

anyone else want to take it and see if they get the result they expect?

it's probably not accurate. it was hard for me. one of those ones where none of the answers fit but you just have to pick something.

http://sex-drugs-esp.blogspot.com/20...ith-wings.html

it said i was 4w3 7w8 9w1
    It told me I was 5w6 9w1 3w2

It got the core types correct (I think) but the order and the wings wrong. I currently self-type as 9(w something) 5w4 3w4.

It's really not a very good test. Don't listen to it!

/expert opinion (only not really)

I think you're a 7w6. 729 sounds good to me for tritype, you remind me a bit of @HelenOfTroy and she's the same tritype, I think.