User Tag List

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Default Help me figure out my type?

I just recently heard of Enneagram and I am trying to figure out what type I am. I've taken several free online tests so far. Results have been:

1 - First test said it couldn't type me but it thought I was most likely a 3w2 or a 2w3. Second highest score was for a type 9.

2 - Second test scored me hightest on a 9 and next highest was type 2.

3 - Third test said I was a 1.

Looking through some descriptions of the types found here, I can find reasons for each of them not to fit, and none of them seem to really describe me.

Type 3 - I get the impression this one is very goal oriented and I am totally not. Also one description said overly concerned with image and that doesn't fit me either.

Type 2 - Sounds like typically going way out of the way to help others in order to feel needed? it doesn't really sound like me either, I am generally helpful but I don't "put myself out" too much to be helpful.

Type 9 - Seems closer maybe. I am somewhat of a peace keeper and I do often find myself diffusing conflicts between others before they even really get started. But some of the descriptions of Type 9 seem to imply avoiding conflict at all costs, always backing down just to avoid the conflict. I am not like that at all. If I feel there needs to be a conflict for whatever reason I will not back down. And sometimes I find myself stirring the pot a little.

Type 1 - I am always looking to improve things and am somewhat of a perfectionist but I am also highly patient and I am not well organized at all.

I just can't figure it out and for some reason that is bothering me. It is funny that I even care. Any suggestions? How can I figure this thing out? Any experts out there have some illuminating questions I could answer?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh! haha was just going to suggest that...anyway...looking for a thread for you.

edit: okay and disregard 2w3 like i said...sec
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

okay...see of monsieur kitty cat can help.

The Ultimate Enneagram Reference Thread
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Thank you! I have been reading through that and I think 9w8 might be the answer!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

hey...there ya go!
    -Jim Morrison