• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which of Snow White's 7 Dwarfs Are you?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My Results:
You are Happy. Perkiness is your middle name! You are so positive that your skin actually glows with a natural sunshine. Your laughter sets off a chain reaction of happiness and your friends love to be part of your life. A smile from you is genuine and can brighten even the dullest days.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wait, I didn't even think there WAS a Sleazy! :unsure:

You are Sleazy Dwarf. Your eyes go places where they shouldn't be, and your fingers always seem to do the walking. You give short people a bad name. No wonder you're always whistling a happy working tune!
FamilySleazyA.jpg

L

LadyLazarus

You are Happy. Perkiness is your middle name! You are so positive that your skin actually glows with a natural sunshine. Your laughter sets off a chain reaction of happiness and your friends love to be part of your life. A smile from you is genuine and can brighten even the dullest days.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are Bashful. You tend to be shy and be a listener rather than a talker. You fall in love easily and when you see the object of your affection your heart beats faster and you get so nervous- but don't worry because all that bashfulness actually makes you more enduring! Your gentle heart is adored by all!
Aww :wubbie: I loved that dwarf when I first saw the Disney movie in my childhood - he was my favorite!

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Happy.jpg

Senkrad

MBTI Type
FiTe
Enneagram
YwX
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's a tie!

You are part Grumpy. Some days you wake up grumpy, and other days you wake up... well, more grumpy! You are definitely not a morning person, so those who sit across from you at the breakfast table had better be warned. But, as the day goes on, your grumpiness starts to fade and you might even crack a sarcastic joke or two!

You are part Doc. Although you wouldn't consider yourself a leader, the people around you do. You truly care about others and want to do your best to keep them happy and well. You are optimistic and smart and want to make the world a better place. You could probably learn to relax a bit more. You definitely deserve to have a day off and spend time with friends!