• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Which functions am I using?

Skippy Munchkin

MBTI Type
????
I think I already know, I just want people to be rather specific....including the combination of functions IF you know:

I usually imagine different people seeing me as different things/types. When I'm around those people or imagine those people, I genuinely feel like the type I think they'd view me as even if I don't show it. Sometimes I even view myself as a specific cartoon character.

----------------------

When I enjoy being in specific settings it's often times not because of all the things I get to experience, but mostly because it enhances my perception of myself and where I belong in the world. Don't take this the wrong way, I actually do like exploring through things due to my curiosity, but can't fully comprehend my surrounds like some Se users would.

---------------------

A lot of times things remind me of other things in indescribable weird ways, even if those things are nothing alike. In some ways I think in themes, because some of those things put together make up a whole thing (best way I can describe it). Some of those things actually do have similarities though.

---------------------

Sometimes I get stuck in ultra-deep emotional states of mind, but once the state is gone I feel disturbed going back to it.

---------------------

Sometimes I feel like different settings have their own elements of advanced uniqueness....and as a child I always enjoyed being in settings in which I felt inferior to my environment.

----------------------

I feel like my identity consist of a combo of unrelated things in very indescribable ways. It's basically my own internal perception of myself.

-----------------------

Sometimes I say things just to prevent a scenario from occurring. At one point someone used to call me by my sister's name to piss me off, and although I knew they were joking around, I always responded "NO! MY NAME IS _____" just so people in my surroundings wouldn't actually believe her name was mine. I'm pretty sure there's MUCH BETTER examples, just the first thing that popped in mind.

------------------------

Sometimes I imagine a combination of different things that fit into a mold. A combination of mental images related to the functions, my identity/self-perception and the events and settings throughout my life which basically mold my character. This is ultra similar to other things I wrote down, just mentioning it just in case.