• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Dere Are You?

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dere squared, but fun fact, back in my edgy days i referred to myself as tsundere

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
iHL8E17.jpg

Not really. I think dandere fits better.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
3760_Yandere.jpg

It's a little bit of an obsolete result, because I've grown as a person since my earlier attempts at relationships. But, minus the exaggerated physical violence part, it's an accurate result for when I was younger.

Factoring current attitudes towards rejection and all that, I am...

3760_Tsundere.jpg

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dere squared, but fun fact, back in my edgy days i referred to myself as tsundere

Tsundere is very edgy.

CUT THAT EDGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!111!!!

xD :D

But anyway, I got coodere. The description does not really match me, since I'm not really cold person, but a very short-tempered person.

But the answer choices are very bad, some are way too "Hinted", also question like "Whats your favorite color" does not really decide what dere you're are.

Straylight

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think that your reaction proves that the test is at least slightly accurate. :D

I kinda knew I was going to get tsundere before I took the test actually. To strangers I'm very polite and almost robotic in how formal I am, but toward my friends I'm rude as fuck and rag on them constantly for everything (they do the same to me so it's fair). I love harsh banter, it's like a safeguard against taking things seriously that you shouldn't. And it's like a test to see if you have a thick enough skin to be someone I feel comfortable around. I can't stand insecure people who pretend to be nice and then turn nasty when you take the piss out of them.

Compliments throw me for a loop though. I always react like they're being sarcastic, unless I can tell they really mean it, and then I blush and get nervous or make fun of them only to dwell on it later in private, or go find someone that isn't part of my main clique to confide in whom I trust completely. I blame my childhood and society for instilling that "guys have to be tough" thing into me. Being a dude is complicated, especially when your favorite color is pink.

Pandemeria

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I kinda knew I was going to get tsundere before I took the test actually. To strangers I'm very polite and almost robotic in how formal I am, but toward my friends I'm rude as fuck and rag on them constantly for everything (they do the same to me so it's fair). I love harsh banter, it's like a safeguard against taking things seriously that you shouldn't. And it's like a test to see if you have a thick enough skin to be someone I feel comfortable around. I can't stand insecure people who pretend to be nice and then turn nasty when you take the piss out of them.

Compliments throw me for a loop though. I always react like they're being sarcastic, unless I can tell they really mean it, and then I blush and get nervous or make fun of them only to dwell on it later in private, or go find someone that isn't part of my main clique to confide in whom I trust completely. I blame my childhood and society for instilling that "guys have to be tough" thing into me. Being a dude is complicated, especially when your favorite color is pink.

Ha ha, I feel ya on the getting compliments front. I always laugh awkawardly and get really uncomfortable when I get complimented by someone I don't know too well.

And it's worthwhile to have a friend group that tolerates banter. It can be hard to deliver it so that it's not too deadpan, though! My ESFJ friend sometimes can't tell if I am joking or not.

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
DereDere

Not sure what just happened

Okay one last romance question! What would you do if your crush kissed you at random before either of you confessed?​

Where's the "pull her in even further" option? Like hell I'm going to push her away or ignore it

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Where's the "pull her in even further" option? Like hell I'm going to push her away or ignore it

there was no "bite them" option either :(

undere... agrees with things to draw people in