• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What'cha Reading?

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Thirteen_Moons.jpg

N

NPcomplete

I just finished Something Borrowed and now I'm off to the book store to snatch up another book by Emily Giffin. She's so hittin the spot right now.

I didn't quite know what to think of the book.

Have you read Something Blue?

I am reading several books right now but I don't remember the titles. That's the thing with e-readers, I don't get to see the cover very often.

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Andrew Dickson White - A History of the Warfare of Science with Theology in Christendom

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Just finished up Baby Proof & Something Blue by emily giffin and now I'm on to marian keyes' the other side of the story.

yay for chick lit!

copperfish17

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
515YcjGteSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I know an INTJ calligraphy-fan that would totally dig this. I'm considering giving this to her on the next appropriate gifting occasion.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just finished 'Roadside Picnic' by Arkady & Boris Strugatsky. It's Russian Science Fiction. I guess they made a video game based on it: "Stalkers". It has some very interesting ideas in it.

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
For fun:
"Europæisk Idéhistorie: Historie, samfund, eksistens" (translated: "European History of Ideas: History, Society and Existance") by Hans-Jørgen Schanz (danish professor in History of Ideas)

For pleasure:
"Sunset Park" by Paul Auster

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm reading the story of My life. AKA My blog(s). I'm amazed at how overtly whiny I used to be. Still, it's good shit.

It's amazing how reading about your own life is a guide to self-reflection (and sometimes, self-improvement).

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I finished Hotel Honolulu by Paul Theroux a while ago and am now reading The Redbreast by Jo Nesbo.