• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What'cha Reading?

strawberries

shadow boxer
MBTI Type
----
i'm supposed to read that dragon tattoo thing for my book club this month, but i haven't gotten around to it. thankfully my book club is also a drinking club.

got cliff notes?

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
i'm supposed to read that dragon tattoo thing for my book club this month, but i haven't gotten around to it. thankfully my book club is also a drinking club.

got cliff notes?

okay, for serious this time- here's an article that doesn't really spoil anything, but basically outlines all the problems I had with the book. Clearly my problems can't be that bad because I bought the second one and plan to read it. But it was troublesome (and, like I said before, sort of "eh" in the writing department).

Feminist or misogynist? - The F-Word

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I agree with your assessment Ivy. Honestly, if all my internet buds haven't been going on about it, I probably wouldn't given up at the scintillating part where Mikael goes to see Lord of the Rings.

The Bell Jar!

Goosebump

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Man's Search for Meaning
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Siddhartha
Please Understand Me II

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Raymond Chandler – The Lady in the Lake

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
It was a bit ago but I recently read the English translation of "balzac and the little chinese seamstress". Just saw the movie yesterday of Netflix streaming and it was good too.

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Raymond Chandler/Robert B Parker - Poodle Springs

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Remembering Smell: A Memoir of Losing and Discovering the Primal Sense (Bonnie Blodgett)

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Mickey Spillane/Max Allan Collins - The Goliath Bone

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sheree-Lee Olson, Sailor Girl. Quite good so far.