• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What'cha Reading?

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Rex Stout - Nero Wolfe/The Golden Spiders

Don Mills

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
?
Time Magazine.....from 1946. Very interesting to read of concerns and threats, real or perceived immediately after the War. Advertisements appear to be incredibly lame or naive--nothing new. TV commercials over 15 years old are usually perceived to be weird or culturally off-balance.
What is commercial consumer grade advertising doing to us?

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Robert B Parker - The Godwulf Manuscript

Snoopy22

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Rex Stout - The Mountain Cat Murders

Last edited:

spin-1/2-nuclei

MBTI Type
INTJ
This week:
course of theoretical physics volume 8 - L.D. Landau, E.M. Lifshitz

Angewantte Chemie - volume 49 issue 22

Laura Bush - Laura Bush [ WTF?! :( ]
*warning: you will loose IQ points exponentially and may also develop a tourette's-like syndrome whenever someone innocently tries to make small talk with you.

Tecla

MBTI Type
INTP
Just arrived:
Personality Type: An Owner's manual by Lenore Thomson
Existentialism from Dostoevsky to Sartre by Walter Arnold Kaufmann
Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett
The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul by Douglas Adams

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
rereading Guards! Guards!, by Terry Pratchett because someone said something that reminded me of a quote from it the other day :blush:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Silence of the Lambs-Thomas Harris

very intense, but good. I can't read more then 30 pages at a time because i have to put it down and absorb what i've just read . It starts at slow but when Hannibal Lecter is introduced, the chapters with him in it are so intense, I love him. But defiently a book you need to focus on, or else you miss something important.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
TheSerpentandtheRainbowA1345_f.jpg

trondor

MBTI Type
infp
Currently I'm reading a book about a woman who suffered deeply from schizophrenia but managed to recover and are now a psychiatrist.
Her name is Arnhild Lauveng, and the book is not translated to english, but the title would be something like "Tomorrow I was always a Lion". Even just the title screams epic story.