• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type Am I Based On The Things I Carry

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is looking through my backpack, which I use when I'm going to be out for quite a while:

Phone + accessories (charger, earphones)
Wallet: containing only the physical cash I need that day, and nothing else (literally, nothing else)
Any important cards: strapped inside the bag itself
16GB USB stick

That glasses-wiping cloth, Tissues
Band-aid, Painkillers
Water bottle, Disposable fork & spoon
Umbrella (if rainy)
2 plastic bags (1 big, 1 small)

Pencil case: mechanical pencil + filling, 2 erasers, drawing pen, 1 of each gold, silver, black marker, 1 of each regular black, blue pen, 1 ink pen
Sketchbook, Notebook, Notepad
Box cutter, Scissor

Is there any conclusion to be made from this chunk of information?
I wonder if detectives have the ability to profile a person based off something like this alone. That would be really cool.

brightflashes

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
For just going about my business on an ordinary day, I have my wallet (ID, credit card, insurance cards, money, a couple small post it notes and a couple of my business cards), keys, pocket knife, a tiny pencil, and my phone. What does that suggest?

That you like golf.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I carry a leather wallet, with my 2 credit/debit cards. Various buisness point cards (hot head, speedway, kroger, circle k) multiple forms of I.D. cards (I used to have security), college, and driver's liscense and insurance cards. Usually no cash.

I carry a single ballpoint pen, because my job requires lots of signing.

My mp3 player with 333 songs on it. (Give or take some, depending on what I get tired of). Earbuds.

My phone, and keys, and sometimes a folding knife...a really big one. For both work and security if Im going somewhere weird.

Now if you wanna talk locker or desk...lol.