• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump vs. Biden

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Amen to that. The shameless hypocrisy of most Republicans has just grown by leaps and bounds since Trump's election. I cannot imagine another leader who strays further from the example of Jesus. Politicians are hardly saints, but some at least try to exercise sound judgment, work for the best interests of the country, and have a modicum of respect for the citizens they serve.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Facebook and Twitter Cross a Line Far More Dangerous Than What They Censor
Facebook and Twitter Contribute Over 90% to Dems | Newsbusters
The ‘Liberal Leaning’ Media Has Passed Its Tipping Point - WSJ
Merriam-Webster Changes Definition of ‘Sexual Preference’ in Response to SCOTUS Hearings | CNSNews

It still baffles me that over half the country wants to vote for the Big Brother coalition of inner party career politicians, woke brigade thought-police, Mirriam Webster's Ministry of Truth, and spying telescreen tech billionaires. It's embarrassing. :shrug:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Facebook and Twitter Cross a Line Far More Dangerous Than What They Censor
Facebook and Twitter Contribute Over 90% to Dems | Newsbusters
The ‘Liberal Leaning’ Media Has Passed Its Tipping Point - WSJ
Merriam-Webster Changes Definition of ‘Sexual Preference’ in Response to SCOTUS Hearings | CNSNews

It still baffles me that over half the country wants to vote for the Big Brother coalition of inner party career politicians, woke brigade thought-police, Mirriam Webster's Ministry of Truth, and spying telescreen tech billionaires. It's embarrassing. :shrug:

I personally just feel we're fucked either way. :shrug:

Jaguar

New York Post ‘bombshell’ echoes false Kremlin propaganda about Joe and Hunter Biden | Trudy Rubin

The “bombshell” New York Post cover story this week on Joe Biden and alleged secret emails to Ukraine — a tale that has Trumpworld in a tizzy — reads as if it came straight from Russian propaganda playbook 101.
Unsourced, based on unverified emails off a mysterious laptop that was left unclaimed at a Delaware repair shop, the tale repeats a verifiably false charge about Biden’s Ukraine involvement, a charge that has been disproved over and over. This supposed "bombshell' is so content-free it doesn’t even provide smoke, let alone fire.

What it does do is spread a fake conspiracy theory about Joe and Hunter Biden and Ukraine that has long been promoted by President Trump and his consigliere Rudy Giuliani. It is also promoted by Russian agents and corrupt Ukrainian pols who fed this theory to Giuliani in Kyiv. U.S. intelligence agencies have said repeatedly in recent months that the Kremlin is directing such influence efforts to aid Trump and hurt Biden.

So this new tale, based on emails of suspicious provenance, could well be another instance of Kremlin election meddling. This is why Twitter’s move to stop the social media spread of these murky emails is entirely understandable. But Trump and Rupert Murdoch have no problem with advancing fake news.

Twitter, and mainstream media, must indeed handle this story as if it were gelignite, because we have learned from 2016 about the danger of doing the Kremlin’s work for them. This is not a First Amendment question. It is a question of how to handle foreign attempts to undermine our elections.

Jaguar

I've never seen so many grown men scared so shitless they'll do anything in order to avoid having a fair and square election. What a bunch of pussies. Shut the fuck up and VOTE.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
I personally just feel we're fucked either way. :shrug:

He erroneously believes a vote against Trump is a vote for all those things, and a vote for Trump is a vote against them. He’s wrong. If you go through his post history, you’ll see he’s clearly very emotional and very biased in his assessment of this election, but he has nothing to fear.

There’s hope for our future, but the first step is filling the vast chasm that has been dug between us.

Jaguar

There’s hope for our future, but the first step is filling the vast chasm that has been dug between us.

When the second lady of Pennsylvania gets called a nigger in public by a piece of trailer trash, simply because she's Brazilian, we have a long way to go as a country.

Firebird 8118

DJ Phoenix
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I hate it when they briefly mention the “Kashmir crackdown” without seeing the full picture. Without knowing why it was done. Without even trying to understand how my community of Kashmiri Pandits has suffered - SUFFERED - since the 1990 forced exodus and genocide.

“But human rights—“ Shut the fuck up. The world was silent when our people were brutally raped, slaughtered, forcibly converted, etc. The last thing you get to talk about is human rights in Kashmir. Give us back our voice so you can listen to the real side of this history, then we’ll talk about human rights.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I hate it when they briefly mention the “Kashmir crackdown” without seeing the full picture. Without knowing why it was done. Without even trying to understand how my community of Kashmiri Pandits has suffered - SUFFERED - since the 1990 forced exodus and genocide.

“But human rights—“ Shut the fuck up. The world was silent when our people were brutally raped, slaughtered, forcibly converted, etc. The last thing you get to talk about is human rights in Kashmir. Give us back our voice so you can listen to the real side of this history, then we’ll talk about human rights.

Well, kinda the same happened to my people as well (and almost nobody really cared). So from that side you have my honest understanding.

However MSM media no matter how advanced they are they can't really pass the horror if you have never experienced one yourself. Since genuine understanding of that requires all senses and practical experiences. What short texts or videos can't really picture/present.