• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

This tool infers personality type from your writing or Facebook profile

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I kept getting INTP for a lot of my text posts...
But every MBTI test I did I got INFP 98% of the time.... :/

I keep getting INTP too. I wouldn't take this seriously; it's just for fun.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
From the Prediction API test based on text (a section of a report about website development that I wrote for my volunteer group, around 700 words):

From the Personality Insights test, using a longer section of the same report (~1500 words):

Last edited:

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh my goodness this is soooooo cool!!!! :O :O :O I put in the first chapter of my novel because my stories are how I express myself.

I don't care about the other stuff but I got INFP and apparently my psychological personality is 89% masculine? o_O I'm straight, I swear!

For the Personality Insight

Summary

You are a bit indirect, unconventional and heartfelt.

You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. You are reserved: you are a private person and don't let many people in. And you are melancholy: you think quite often about the things you are unhappy about.

You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of stability.

You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and tradition. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I get INTP no matter which blog post I copy pasta down into there. :laugh:

I range mostly from 25-30 in speech. But I get very high masculine results in almost all my writing. And extreme creativity in every post.

[h=4]Summary[/h]You are a bit indirect, informal and heartfelt.
You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. You are reserved: you are a private person and don't let many people in. And you are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them.
Your choices are driven by a desire for discovery.
You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done. You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Last blog post:ISTP

Interesting one

And then~~~

MODEST SELF-CONSCIOUS AUTHORITY-CHALLENGING PENSIVE INTELLIGENT
Service: Forum Posts (99,985 words) on 02-01-2017
Personality*

You are a bit indirect, informal and heartfelt.

You are reserved: you are a private person and don't let many people in. You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. And you are unstructured: you do not make a lot of time for organization in your daily life.

You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of belongingness.

You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and tradition. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

I like these tests they are fun

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nevermind the MBTI results. They were total bullshit.

Apparently liking DEXTER makes me appear "more involved in politics". That's just fucking awesome.

psychopaths2.jpg

Shaedow

I did my facebook profile:
Lol it places me as male

Openness 51% (Liberal and artistic)
Conscientiousness 47% (Impulsive and spontaneous)
Extraversion 22% (Contemplative)
Agreeableness 19% (Competitive)
Neuroticism 44% (Laid-back and relaxed)

Doing the test I get:

Openness 62%
Conscientiousness 62%
Extraversion 24%
Agreeableness 58%
Neuroticism 16%

Not consistent, however I rarely bother to spend time on my Facebook profile. The latter is a better representation of myself.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I got INTP for my Facebook, which actually makes sense to me. I am apparently fairly androgynous, only leaning 9% towards female. I am more intelligent thatn 2/3 of the population allegedly, but I try to stay a bit light on Facebook as getting into long drawn out debates exhausts me.
*The further from 50%, the stronger it is*
Openness: 58% - Liberal and Artistic
Conscientiousness: 40% - Impulsive and Spontaneous (interesting... I would never describe myself as such)
Extraversion: 28% - Contemplative
Agreeableness: 51% - Team Working and Trusting
Neuroticism: 28% - Laid Back and Relaxed (also interesting to me as I consider myself somewhat neurotic because my mind is so busy)

It fairly accurately pegged me as a non-religious liberal (I am an Independent cuz fuck labels and black and white extremes).

Education: This accurately describes my interests.
Art - 14%
Psychology - 12%
Journalism - 9%