• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Walmart of Finland

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Some even might suggest going back further than a century, but all the way back to Abrahamic times; there are those who for better or for worse view this as an ancient family feud that has taken on a life of its own and formed two religions around itself. Social Media is...less like a proper history lesson and more like this:
Meh, you know Yahweh probably had a wife. And it's been speculated in some quarters that God might even be one of us.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Meh, you know Yahweh probably had a wife. And it's been speculated in some quarters that God might even be one of us.
A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars. I'm familiar with the humanities and their inspirations. You might say I'm something of a patron of the arts, even some of the more controversial clay pieces.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars. I'm familiar with the humanities and their inspirations. You might say I'm something of a patron of the arts, even some of the more controversial clay pieces.
Even Gumby and Pokey?

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Even Gumby and Pokey?
Im less a fan of copies of a copy, never as sharp as the original. but when your sea monkeys bring you something for the refridgerator you humor them so they don't grow up to become tedious and uninteresting. But there are better places to have this dance, let us not derail here further for anymore pointless pizza cutter distraction.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Im less a fan of copies of a copy, never as sharp as the original. but when your sea monkeys bring you something for the refridgerator you humor them so they don't grow up to become tedious and uninteresting. But there are better places to have this dance, let us not derail here further for anymore pointless pizza cutter distraction.
You have to have at least a little respect for Gumby and Pokey. That's very important. And I suppose I must stop derailing as well, though it pains me.