• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Traditional Values Poll

I believe in...

• Total voters

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
:shock:

Rep to whoever can show me exactly where this thread went so horribly wrong.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It went wrong starting with this comment! :D (like on page 3 or something) everything else came from that somehow!

The only reason I'm pro-life for promiscuous women (without condom) is because I want them to suffer for their lack of responsibility. Other than that, let's kill babies!

sassafrassquatch

This isn't about logic, it's about an innate desire to make others suffer. I'm suffering because I am a shy male who can't get any and I can't find anyone to blame and so I am incredibly angry. Watching others suffer can relieve that a little.

I'd say that's where all coherent discussion fell apart. Uberfuhrer has shown himself to be a bitter, angry, ignorant little man.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I do not see any problem with that comment.

Can I help it for wanting to see others suffer? It makes me feel better.

What no one seems to realize is that politics never make sense. So why should any of us attempt to make sense when discussing them? They are the adult form of childhood pissing wars.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

*sigh* I think you're totally wrong Uber, but I realize that you're probably just as stubborn as I am so I'm not going to argue.

sassafrassquatch

What no one seems to realize is that politics never make sense. So why should any of us attempt to make sense when discussing them? They are the adult form of childhood pissing wars.

asshatoi9.jpg

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd say that's where all coherent discussion fell apart. Uberfuhrer has shown himself to be a bitter, angry, ignorant little man.

I'll give you the first two, but what does that comment have to do with being ignorant?

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your dismissal of science makes you ignorant.

You haven't proven why I shouldn't dismiss it along with religion.

Perhaps it's just as ignorant to dismiss religion? After all, all sides deserve to be heard, yes?

Either accept all viewpoints or dismiss all viewpoints. If you accept some, but dismiss others, you are ignorant. Those who cling to science are no better than those who cling to religion.

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ

A lot of psychological issues stem from sexual frustration. I don't see what everyone's problem with Uber is really. His opinions are surely different from the majority here but he is at least open about them (which a public forum of all places should respect), realizes that he has some problems, realizes the causes of some problems, and wishes to fix those problems. IMO, there are much worse people out there.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Uber...get laid. :D

You are putting way too much energy into all of this. Life is too short. Believe what you want to believe and leave the rest to fate.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Uber...get laid. :D

You are putting way too much energy into all of this. Life is too short. Believe what you want to believe and leave the rest to fate.

Oh dear. I believe I have already explained my situation, and so it is virtually impossible...

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
Oh dear. I believe I have already explained my situation, and so it is virtually impossible...

Only because you are afraid, which is cute, but rather annoying.

It is no work to learn to love others and to make them feel good about themselves.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
look at it this way Uber- if you never ever get laid you'll be in the same grouping as people like Issac Newton and Hans Christian Anderson! :D

and remember- Quagmire on the Family Guy teaches us that all a man needs to do to get a woman is to insult her and then she's all his! ;)