• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Dark Souls Covenant Test.

Rouskyrie

Fellow Dark Souls players?

The test: HelloQuizzy.com: The Dark Souls Covenant Test

My result: Princess's Guard
"May thou be one with the sunlight for evermore." -Gwynevere, Princess of Sunlight

Princess Gwynevere's guards can be described as practical and humane. They are motivated by benevolence and/or universalism; they overcome selfishness by protecting and appreciating others. These merciful guardians seek to protect the Gods and heal adventurers. Some view them as opportunistic and self-righteous, and claim that they are infatuated by the princess, but the noble and honor-bound guards hold themselves to a high standard to firmly defend their community and everything sacred to it, no matter what.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Darkwraith

The Darkwraith can be described as independent and determined. They are motivated primarily by hedonism; some may have particular goals and things they hold dear, but the most shrewd of them find credos only as valuable as what they bestow. Inspired by Darkstalker Kaathe and the Four Kings of New Londo, whose humanity ran wild, these gilded knights seek to usher in the Age of Darkness by preventing the First Flame from being linked by the Gods, who vainly attempt to keep it lit by sacrificing Humanity. Others may see them as being deranged and ruthless, but the Darkwraiths see a world without orthodoxy and illusion to be the inevitable course of nature, and each will stop at nothing to become the Dark Lord of the coming age.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Forest Hunter

"...there's little in the form of rules, you hear?bless Fight and hunt as you like." -Shiva of the East

A Forest Hunter can be described as practical and realistic.bless They are motivated by whatever seems best.bless Some value equity above all, some merely want to protect what is sacred to them: the forest, their friends, and the sacred grave of Artorias, the Abysswalker.bless Some view them as capricious and opportunistic, but the hunters challenge all who enter their territory uninvited, whether or not they are outnumbered.bless They abide by Alvina's golden rule: "The clan is thine own family. To thine kinsmen forever stay true."

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
I like to beat the game without leveling up then attempt gank busting in the forest as a dark wraith. Any victories I achieve feel mighty, and any defeats I suffer aught to feel empty for my opponents when they collect my 72 souls for their efforts.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Forest Hunter

"...there's little in the form of rules, you hear? Fight and hunt as you like." -Shiva of the East

A Forest Hunter can be described as practical and realistic. They are motivated by whatever seems best. Some value equity above all, some merely want to protect what is sacred to them: the forest, their friends, and the sacred grave of Artorias, the Abysswalker. Some view them as capricious and opportunistic, but the hunters challenge all who enter their territory uninvited, whether or not they are outnumbered. They abide by Alvina's golden rule: "The clan is thine own family. To thine kinsmen forever stay true."

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Chosen Undead

"Thou who art Undead, art chosen." -an old family saying from Astora

The Chosen Undead has a unique fate. The personal qualities, motivations, and actions of this person are either subject to change or do not firmly align with others, so there is little reason to join a Covenant. This lonely soul is on a mission of self-discovery, and although is beholden to no one, will not shy away from valuable friendship. Some view this person as lacking commitment or foolish for not seeing things their way, but the Chosen Undead will ultimately discover an appropriate goal due to an unquenchable thirst for adventure.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Forest Hunter

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Chaos Servant

"Always fear the flame, lest you be devoured by it, and lose yourself." -Quelana of Izalith

A Chaos Servant can be described as independent and realistic. They are motivated by stimulation and/or self-direction; they seek skill mastery and overcome stagnation through openness to change. These autonomous individuals find power in Chaos. The more Humanity they hold, the more powerful their equipment and pyromancies become. They may seek to ease the suffering that the Flame of Chaos has brought, or even embrace and spread it. Some may view them as deranged and capricious, but the Chaos Servants are free spirits that find the best in life, even if it means associating with the miserable or frequenting vile locales. They will gladly live on the edge while risking their very livelihood.

-----
I have this game on my "to play" list. I've heard that its difficulty is very challenging. But it sure seems interesting.

Rouskyrie

Chaos Servant

"Always fear the flame, lest you be devoured by it, and lose yourself." -Quelana of Izalith

A Chaos Servant can be described as independent and realistic. They are motivated by stimulation and/or self-direction; they seek skill mastery and overcome stagnation through openness to change. These autonomous individuals find power in Chaos. The more Humanity they hold, the more powerful their equipment and pyromancies become. They may seek to ease the suffering that the Flame of Chaos has brought, or even embrace and spread it. Some may view them as deranged and capricious, but the Chaos Servants are free spirits that find the best in life, even if it means associating with the miserable or frequenting vile locales. They will gladly live on the edge while risking their very livelihood.

-----
I have this game on my "to play" list. I've heard that its difficulty is very challenging. But it sure seems interesting.

I would definitely recommend it, despite its difficulty. Looking into the stats/deciding on where you'll specialize beforehand will likely prove to be extremely helpful.

Galaxy Gazer

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Chosen Undead
The Chosen Undead has a unique fate. The personal qualities, motivations, and actions of this person are either subject to change or do not firmly align with others, so there is little reason to join a Covenant. This lonely soul is on a mission of self-discovery, and although is beholden to no one, will not shy away from valuable friendship. Some view this person as lacking commitment or foolish for not seeing things their way, but the Chosen Undead will ultimately discover an appropriate goal due to an unquenchable thirst for adventure.

- - - Updated - - -

Chosen Undead

I've noticed we always get similar results on these things :3

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Princess's Guard

I've never played this game, but I took the quiz anyway.

Chosen Undead

Gone

I'll have to play this game sometimes when I have time^^

I got forest hunter...

A Forest Hunter can be described as practical and realistic. They are motivated by whatever seems best. Some value equity above all, some merely want to protect what is sacred to them: the forest, their friends, and the sacred grave of Artorias, the Abysswalker. Some view them as capricious and opportunistic, but the hunters challenge all who enter their territory uninvited, whether or not they are outnumbered. They abide by Alvina's golden rule: "The clan is thine own family. To thine kinsmen forever stay true."

You scored 0% on Honorable, higher than 34% of your peers.

You scored 75% on Practical, higher than 63% of your peers.

You scored 25% on Independent, higher than 34% of your peers.

You scored 0% on Humane, higher than 37% of your peers.

You scored 75% on Realistic, higher than 63% of your peers.

You scored 0% on Determined, higher than 42% of your peers.

You scored 13% on Unique, higher than 15% of your peers.

... uh oh :D

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Chosen Undead

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
Forest Hunter

10003469807370142628.png___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

"...there's little in the form of rules, you hear? Fight and hunt as you like." -Shiva of the East

Kas

Fabula rasa
I have no idea what it is about but my result sounds very serious and dark.:mellow:

Blade of the Darkmoon

"Hunteth the enemies of the Lords, by the power of the Dark Sun." -Dark Sun Gwyndolin

A Blade of the Darkmoon can be described as independent and humane. They are motivated by universalism and/or self-direction; they accept diversity and rely on their own judgment. They right the wrongdoings of sinners who would fancy they are above law and morality. They may hunt because they seek transcendance by appeasing the Gods, or they may simply wish to secure liberty by enforcing the contracts of Covenants and rights to not be murdered. Some view them as deranged and self-righteous, but the Blades see themselves as necessary forces to defend what is just by discouraging wickedness and ending blasphemy.

Tengri

Forest Hunter
10003469807370142628.png___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Chosen Undead

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Forest Hunter
latest

Forest Hunter

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Chosen Undead