• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Submitted for your consideration...

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
If Tommy Tupperware ever utters that he supports the troops, I hope people don't believe him.​

SensEye

MBTI Type
INTp
It's odd, but I don't really think the whole Gaza shit show is that bad for Biden. It just seems that it might cost him Michigan, which could turn the whole election. But I think the real problem is Biden is so generally unpopular that Trump is close in all these battleground states. So just a few hundred thousand pro-Palestine voters who sit out can impact the election. It seems this is a big deal, but I think it is just the straw that might break the camel's back, so that straw has high visibility.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's odd, but I don't really think the whole Gaza shit show is that bad for Biden. It just seems that it might cost him Michigan, which could turn the whole election. But I think the real problem is Biden is so generally unpopular that Trump is close in all these battleground states. So just a few hundred thousand pro-Palestine voters who sit out can impact the election. It seems this is a big deal, but I think it is just the straw that might break the camel's back, so that straw has high visibility.
If it breaks the camel's back, isn't it a big deal?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There were over 47,000 uninstructed votes in Wisconsin yesterday.

Last edited:

SensEye

MBTI Type
INTp
If it breaks the camel's back, isn't it a big deal?
I suppose, but the 10 ton blocks on the camel's back are probably a bigger problem (his senility and immigration mismanagement among others). I suspect those things are the real drag on his support along with inflation (that isn't really his fault, although the incumbent always takes the heat for whatever goes wrong on his watch). If those issues were not problems, he'd probably be quite a bit ahead in the battleground states and a few hundred thousand pro-Palestine voters sitting on the sidelines would be a non issue.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
93eow

In other words if you remove districts in Nebraska it is possible that you will have a tie in November. However from what I understand a tie should favor Trump. Therefore that one EV of the second district in Nebraska could be the kingmaker. However if you remove it you have simple winner takes all dynamic. 5 red points instead of 4 red and one blue. Which is exactly the one that leads to 270.

:drama:

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Or..., they just ran out of blue ink and got a whole lot of red ink and made a bet which color they think would scare people more.