• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Similar Minds SLOAN/Big Five test

Alea_iacta_est

This test is pretty interesting, and there are 32 different types, so I'm curious as to what everyone is.
It measures how extroverted, orderly, emotionally stable, how accommodating you are, and how inquisitive you are.
http://similarminds.com/big5.html

My results:
Extroversion |||||||||| 32%
Orderliness |||||||||| 36%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 68%
Accommodation || 10% (holy shit)
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCUEI
Your Primary type is Egocentric (great)

Just looked at the description for this type and under favored careers (there are a lot of them) is assassin. I like this type.

UPDATE: Apparently I'm also suited for international spying, mercenary work, bounty hunting, and dictating

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think there's already a thread for this test but I'll post here anyway. :D I am *points to signature*

FWIW, I think that type is correlated with INTPs. Just saying because your current type is listed as INTx. Not saying it proves anything though. :shrug: Just something to play with.

Alea_iacta_est

I think there's already a thread for this test but I'll post here anyway. :D I am *points to signature*

FWIW, I think that type is correlated with INTPs. Just saying because your current type is listed as INTx. Not saying it proves anything though. :shrug: Just something to play with.

Shit, didn't think about that. Well what do I do now?

I'm not going to touch my MBTI type, I'm probably INTP but I'm still not sure.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Shit, didn't think about that. Well what do I do now?

The mods are usually pretty good at merging threads fairly quickly and quietly. But I don't remember if there actually was a thread for this test or not.

I'm not going to touch my MBTI type, I'm probably INTP but I'm still not sure.

Good luck on your search! :)

G

garbage

Extroversion |||||||||||||| 56%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 56%

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SCOAI
Your Primary type is Inquisitive

Global 5: sloan SCOAI; sloan+ sCoa|I|; primary Inquisitive; S(56%)C(82%)O(66%)A(56%)I(90%)

Huh, that's the lowest Accommodation score I've ever received. :popc1:

The mods are usually pretty good at merging threads fairly quickly and quietly. But I don't remember if there actually was a thread for this test or not.
I remember one, but I couldn't readily find it. In this case, I'll leave it as-is :)

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
extroversiom-16%
ordeliness-20%
emotional stability-24%
accommodation-48%
inquesiteveness-44%

RLUEN

reserved

I

Infinite Bubble

Extroversion |||||||||||| 44%
Orderliness |||||||||| 34%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 44%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 58%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 82%

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUAI

Primary Inquisitive is so cliché for internet test takers... everybody rates its items as high automatically. They're hard to refuse.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Extroversion |||||||||||| 44%
Orderliness |||||||||| 34%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 44%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 58%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 82%

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUAI

Primary Inquisitive is so cliché for internet test takers... everybody rates its items as high automatically. They're hard to refuse.

explain why mine were so low? clearly I am not part of the internet

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Extroversion |||||||||| 34%
Orderliness |||||| 24%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 42%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 42%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 74%

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUEI
Your Primary type is Unstructured

I

Infinite Bubble

explain why mine were so low? clearly I am not part of the internet

Well, generally speaking there appears to be an inclination towards Inquisitiveness, that's all. High inquisitiveness at the very least.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Extroversion |||| 18%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Emotional Stability |||||| 24%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 64%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 86%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLOAI

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Extroversion |||||||||||| 42%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 64%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 60%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 70%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were very high which suggests you are extremely relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCOAI
Your Primary type is Calm
(the hyperlinks above contain more thorough descriptions including preferred/dispreferred careers)

You scored as introverted and intellectually curious. I recently started a discussion forum for introverted intellectuals, if interested visit introspectives.org

Global 5: sloan RCOAI; sloan+ r|C|oaI; primary Calm; R(58%)C(86%)O(64%)A(60%)I(70%)

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
RLÃœEI

Extroversion |||||||||||| 50%
Orderliness |||||||||| 40%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 40%
Accommodation |||| 12%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 78%

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were very low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Primary type...Egotistical.

I can live with that...

Well, I, for one, enjoy talking about my sex life, which is a highly theoretical concept.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love how all of the descriptions are stated in negative terms. " You're overly helpful" " You're overly organized and rigid" " You're an insecure glom who needs to suck the life out of whomever strays too close to you."

Very scientific. :D

SLUAI

Extroversion |||||||||||||||| 70%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 42%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 40%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||||||| 88%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 64%

primary Accommodating; S(70%)L(60%)U(58%)A(88%)I(64%)

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This test is pretty interesting, and there are 32 different types, so I'm curious as to what everyone is.
It measures how extroverted, orderly, emotionally stable, how accommodating you are, and how inquisitive you are.
http://similarminds.com/big5.html

My results:
Orderliness |||||||||| 36%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 68%
Accommodation || 10% (holy shit)

Your Primary type is Egocentric (great)

Just looked at the description for this type and under favored careers (there are a lot of them) is assassin. I like this type.

UPDATE: Apparently I'm also suited for international spying, mercenary work, bounty hunting, and dictating

BOOOOO! Assassin was one of my disfavored careers!

No fun.

*kicks rocks*

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
BOOOOO! Assassin was one of my disfavored careers!

No fun.

*kicks rocks*
Thats what happens when you answer:
Hug and kiss people instead of
Hold my preys while giving them the kiss of death.

Its easy to confuse the two

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Extroversion |||||||||||||| 56%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 62%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 44%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 62%

Extroversion results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SCOEI

Your Primary type is Organized

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Orderliness |||||||||||| 50%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 56%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 54%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 74%

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCUAI

On these tests where there's a range of "very like me" to "not like me at all" options (usually scored from 1-5), I always seem to wind up getting some pretty middle-of-the-road results. I suspect it's my tendency to almost never pick the extreme values for anything. Either that or I'm super-average :p.