• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] rose quartz/pink diamond

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Interesting, I'd definitely say an extroverted type, Rose diamond seemed quite sociable and outwardly focused both in flashbacks and in her rose persona. I'd be willing to bet ENFP tbh

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Interesting, I'd definitely say an extroverted type, Rose diamond seemed quite sociable and outwardly focused both in flashbacks and in her rose persona. I'd be willing to bet ENFP tbh

INFP and ENFP look alike to me sometimes.

I also bet she is an enneagram 7w6 or 6w7. She isn’t direct enough to be a 7w8, seeming to want to use subtle manipulation to avoid direct conflict. She has the schemyness of a 6 and a 7ish desire to escape her duties and live an ideal life elsewhere. What do you think?

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INFP and ENFP look alike to me sometimes.

I also bet she is an enneagram 7w6 or 6w7. She isn’t direct enough to be a 7w8, seeming to want to use subtle manipulation to avoid direct conflict. She has the schemyness of a 6 and a 7ish desire to escape her duties and live an ideal life elsewhere. What do you think?

Yeah I can see that. The line between ENFP and INFP can get really blurry, especially when you get a 7 fix involved in more ambiverted individuals.

I'd be inclined to agree. While I can see the possibility of an 8 presence and while she does have some more "aggressive" moments, like punching a wall when she doesn't get her way, she definitely comes across as far to avoidant and "escape" oriented for too much of an 8 presence. If you're keen to the tritype theory, I'd be willing to bet she has a 9w8 fix somewhere. I'd probably vote 7w6 over 6w7 at the moment, purely because she comes across as "starry eyed," hedonistic, and outwardly relaxed. I could definitely see her as double positive/avoidance as well, although I'm curious to see how her character is developed inn the coming episodes because that could change a lot and push things in a more 6 direction. Overall, I've pegged her as 7w6 9w8 4w3 so/?? at the moment.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah I can see that. The line between ENFP and INFP can get really blurry, especially when you get a 7 fix involved in more ambiverted individuals.

I'd be inclined to agree. While I can see the possibility of an 8 presence and while she does have some more "aggressive" moments, like punching a wall when she doesn't get her way, she definitely comes across as far to avoidant and "escape" oriented for too much of an 8 presence. If you're keen to the tritype theory, I'd be willing to bet she has a 9w8 fix somewhere. I'd probably vote 7w6 over 6w7 at the moment, purely because she comes across as "starry eyed," hedonistic, and outwardly relaxed. I could definitely see her as double positive/avoidance as well, although I'm curious to see how her character is developed inn the coming episodes because that could change a lot and push things in a more 6 direction. Overall, I've pegged her as 7w6 9w8 4w3 so/?? at the moment.

So/Sx fits a little more than So/Sp...but its unclear.