• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rocket Power

DreamBeliever

Otto- ESTP 7w8
Reggie- EsFJ 2w3 or 3w2
Twister- iSFP 6w7
Sam- INTP 6w5
Ray- xxSx (can't remember well rn)
Titto- ENFP (can't remember enneagram)

Anyone else used to watch this?

á´…eparted

passages
Oh god I remember this show.

It was alright. I watched it when it came on and I generally found it entertaining. At the end of the day though it was passable because I couldn't relate to the characters at all in multiple ways except for Reggie and Sam occasionally. I also had no interest in the themes of the show.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh, gosh I definitely used to watch this. I hated that the dad always looked like a completely incompetent parent and the kids got away with being so disrespectful. I don't remember enough to offer type input though. Just that they had weird hair.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I remember that there was alot of drama in this show with the only girl character and that sort of pissed me off... I think she was an ESFJ maybe. And her brother... An ESTP. No idea about the rest of them, maybe I'll rewach an episode and see...