• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random political thought thread.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Every day, I become more and more convinced that the U.S healthcare system utterly blows.

Unless, when managing your health or the health of loved ones, you like navigating scenarios inspired by the book Catch-22.... then I suppose it would be awesome.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Every day, I become more and more convinced that the U.S healthcare system utterly blows.

Unless, when managing your health or the health of loved ones, you like navigating scenarios inspired by the book Catch-22.... then I suppose it would be awesome.
They're called accountants and they're some wild mother fuckers.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

I'm having a very common middle aged lady bits procedure next month. I've had to answer more crap than I did with two major joint replacement surgeries. There is such a war on women and anything related to our health.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm having a very common middle aged lady bits procedure next month. I've had to answer more crap than I did with two major joint replacement surgeries. There is such a war on women and anything related to our health.
I guess I'm not knowledgable on that, beyond the issues like abortion and birth control.

Issues like that aren't men's business. Nobody should be interfering with women's decisions in those matters.

Last edited:

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
1709216852813.png

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wish I could think about politics the way I used to. It's become depressing and stressful. I realize I'm speaking from a place of great privilege and that many people cannot afford to just ignore it, but that's where I'm at right now.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wish I could think about politics the way I used to. It's become depressing and stressful. I realize I'm speaking from a place of great privilege and that many people cannot afford to just ignore it, but that's where I'm at right now.
I relate to this. I may end up doing canvassing, and it would help to be aware of more things about the race.

But I do feel motivated to follow certain ongoing stories, so I can have a grip on what exactly is going on. And again, it may help when canvassing, if I do that.

Last edited:

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram

It's a very good to increase inequality with time, for sure.
Old people keep spending a lot to be alive until the very last day, spending fortunes. These fortunes goes to the pocket of a few, and their children, who would have some heritage/inheritance, are instead left with few to nothing, while these inheritances goes to the hand of the people on the healthcare that receives the most (which are surely not the nurses). In long term, it works as one of the "inequality bombs", that is, systems that bombs money from middle class (and maybe even poor) to the rich and superrich.