• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

psychiatry is moot

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Someone's really not happy about losing all those arguments, haha.

Lark

She's a hard left authoritarian sadist very bothered by the idea of anyone having a platform to share and discuss opinions that stray from her narrative- because of the objective threat they impose on those ideas- and she never misses an attempt to convert any discussion into a derailing ad hominem attack on the person presenting them, which the forum tolerates because most of the administrators are also hard left authoritarians. I know it's irritating if you're expecting a balanced and neutral platform for enlightened discussion, but what can you do? This isn't a democracy. Genuine and meaningful conversations have to be saved for in-person reality, as tech sector platforms have mostly homogenized themselves into an ideological inbred fantasy largely divorced from the actual nuts and bolts of the world.

I dont think I've read anyone go full retard in a while but there you go.

Probably the election of some superficially different candidate to your choice has sent you over the edge, seeing a lot of that trending right now. I dont think anyone is going to buy that Ceecee or the forum mods are "hard left" simply because the resident Trumplican says they are.

Lark

Someone's really not happy about losing all those arguments, haha.

Is this a dupe account for Anticlimatic or something?

I've not been following anything about arguments, I did think it was a bit bizarre for Anti to come out of left field with some political commentary in response to someone who has an issue with psychiatry but maybe I'm missing something.

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Is this a dupe account for Anticlimatic or something?

I've not been following anything about arguments, I did think it was a bit bizarre for Anti to come out of left field with some political commentary in response to someone who has an issue with psychiatry but maybe I'm missing something.

I think it's probably a dupe of somebody else, tbh.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

And don't forget TCMDS. Typo C Moderator Derangement Syndrome.

Do you feel unfairly treated by a group of people moderating a forum you choose to keep showing up in? And you know the problem definitely isn't behavior that several people have tried several times giving you feedback about; it's everyone else's behavior and the fact that you're persecuted for your political affiliation? Every time your "insight" doesn't get you the kind of attention you want - in a forum you are actually free to leave at any time, and go somewhere you would get the attention you're looking for (which presumably should be anywhere else, since the problem is this place and not coming from you) - the moderators join in the hostile persecution by similarly attempting to point out how maybe your behavior is the actual problem? Talk to your doctor about TCMDS.

3d660da2ef4139ac4e2ea5941bcb52ed.png

Last edited:
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
And don't forget TCMDS. Typo C Moderator Derangement Syndrome.

Do you feel unfairly treated by a group of people moderating a forum you choose to keep showing up in? And you know the problem definitely isn't behavior that several people have tried several times giving you feedback about; it's everyone else's behavior and the fact that you're persecuted for your political affiliation. Every time your "insight" doesn't get you the kind of attention you want - in a forum you are actually free to leave at any time, and go somewhere you would get the attention you're looking for (which presumably should be anywhere else, since the problem is this place and not coming from you) - the moderators join in the hostile persecution by similarly attempting to point out how maybe your behavior is the actual problem? Talk to your doctor about TCMDS.

3d660da2ef4139ac4e2ea5941bcb52ed.png

Sticking to your guns even when people suggest a better course of action is MANLY and ALPHA though, even if the end result is crying about how people are mean to you. It's ALPHA crying, not like the CUCK crying the libs do.

Jaguar

She's a hard left authoritarian sadist very bothered by the idea of anyone having a platform to share and discuss opinions that stray from her narrative- because of the objective threat they impose on those ideas- and she never misses an attempt to convert any discussion into a derailing ad hominem attack on the person presenting them, which the forum tolerates because most of the administrators are also hard left authoritarians. I know it's irritating if you're expecting a balanced and neutral platform for enlightened discussion, but what can you do? This isn't a democracy. Genuine and meaningful conversations have to be saved for in-person reality, as tech sector platforms have mostly homogenized themselves into an ideological inbred fantasy largely divorced from the actual nuts and bolts of the world.

Christ. He we go again. The boy is obsessed with ceecee.

Lark

Sticking to your guns even when people suggest a better course of action is MANLY and ALPHA though, even if the end result is crying about how people are mean to you. It's ALPHA crying, not like the CUCK crying the libs do.

I was thinking about this the other day, the right used to complain about the left having a persecution complex or chasing victimhood or victim status in some sort of oppression Olympics, now they are the best example of that exact sort of behaviour I can think of.

Such a way of thinking or being requires rescue to come from elsewhere or some savior and I think that's a hell of a problem for a bunch of reasons but its good news for shady politicians who will inevitably try to exploit and foster it for their paydays.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
We've all heard about letting the inmates run the asylum, so to speak; apparently this is what happens when the patients write the DSM.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I knew as soon as I opened this I would be revealed a dumpster fire but this is more ridiculous than I expected. Don't you have anything better to do beside project your insecurity of being wrong onto others by suggesting they are wrong and victimizing you? It seems to me you learned absolutely nothing from your ban. You are intolerable because you refuse to look inward and it is always someone else's fault.