• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Predictive World

Tater

PREDICTIVE_WORLD, your future-predicting system.

This test was developed my Cambridge. It attempts to give you an MBTI type, while also evaluating your health, psychology, preferences, family life, work, and environment.

More interesting if you inform the test with facebook.

It typed me as INTP with the corresponding Big Five traits.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It also typed me as INTP, which is very incorrect yet understandable if you're just going off my Facebook likes. I adjusted the Big 5 traits to the IXFj proxy I test as and got better-tuned results.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I barely got past the stupid opening.

Then everything it knew about-very little because I don't have a FB-was wrong

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It doesn't really seem to predict that much; it mainly gives statistics.

What it does guess about me is mostly wrong. I'm not an ISTJ, I'm not RCUEN, I'm NOT satisfied with life, and I don't drink 4.9 pints a week. Also I'mnot in Washington DC. LOL. Also, I'm psychologically about 10 years younger than I actually am apparently. Fun though.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Clever advertising gimmick to push a game through fears and insecurity about personal data.

Cool stuff.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Totally off for me too. ENTJ SCOEI

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type