• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Poppy in Happy Go Lucky

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I imagine most might not have watched it, but here's a clip.

I think the driving instructor is INTJ, but poppy seems either ESFP or ENFP to me. I can't tell.

Anyone have thoughts?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Another clip, seemingly awkward in new situations.

Kas

Fabula rasa
It's funny, now I want to watch it.

After watching the clips I would say that he is INTJ and she is ESFP .

And I'm glad my driving instuctor was laid back ;)

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Still yet to watch the film but I agree with you on the driving instructor.

For the main character I'm unsure, her brief questions to the instructor in the first video might suggest more ENFP than the second one (ie: were you bullied? Not asked in jest so much as a playful curiosity) but the second is an almost purely visual scene so I'm not entirely sure apart from the awkwardness.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I definitely lean ENFP, but could see ESFP as well.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I saw that movie and immediately shared it with my rl ENFP friend, we both thought ENFP, obnoxious and adorable ENFP.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was inclining ENFP a little too because she seems all in her Ne head about the things she's distracted by. Not as overpowering and overwhelming as Se tends to be. Super fun.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think that guy seems very INTJ.... I would have thought he would put his foot down straight away and not allow himself to get that stressed.... ? Maybe he's just a particularly stressy intj who dosn't know when to pull out? underdeveloped fi??? any INTJ's want to shed light here...???

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've seen some of that movie. I want to say ESFP for her?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've seen some of that movie. I want to say ESFP for her?

Yeah I can see that, I could also see a young enfp too... (though I have just seen two clips). It's the guy I am not sure about... what do you think?

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah I can see that, I could also see a young enfp too... (though I have just seen two clips). It's the guy I am not sure about... what do you think?

I thought INTJ while I was watching. He was sooo critical lol. The way they interacted seemed more ESFP-INTJ than ENFP-INTJ, like if she was ENFP they would've had more of an understanding.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thought INTJ while I was watching. He was sooo critical lol. The way they interacted seemed more ESFP-INTJ than ENFP-INTJ, like if she was ENFP they would've had more of an understanding.

Idk there is argument for INTJ's actually having a better pairing with ESFP's too. Some INTJ's at least believe so on this forum... certainly it is plausible with some INTJ's. I know the guy in the vid has some quirks... with the eye of etc etc... though ISTJ's can be plenty quirky... it was more the guys need for following strict protocol and giving no leways on what is right and wrong which made me think ISTJ...

Gonna have to call in one of our resident INTJ experts and see if I am mistaken... and if so how? [MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] do you think the guy in the op vid is INTJ? If so... can you explain how he is able to be so very vocal about his stress with the girl... clearly he's not in a great space...

Edit: Happy new year!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Idk there is argument for INTJ's actually having a better pairing with ESFP's too. Some INTJ's at least believe so on this forum... certainly it is plausible with some INTJ's. I know the guy in the vid has some quirks... with the eye of etc etc... though ISTJ's can be plenty quirky... it was more the guys need for following strict protocol and giving no leways on what is right and wrong which made me think ISTJ...

Gonna have to call in one of our resident INTJ experts and see if I am mistaken... and if so how? [MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] do you think the guy in the op vid is INTJ? If so... can you explain how he is able to be so very vocal about his stress with the girl... clearly he's not in a great space...

Edit: Happy new year!

Errr..errr..I don't know about expert, but here are my two cents:

I'd call him a 6w5 for sure. And tbh, I'm leaning ISTJ - but admittedly, that could be due to the situation of they're in. However, I have a hard time believing an INTJ would willingly do a job like that. It's dealing with people an entire day, and it would wear out their inferior FiSe really quickly. It leaves no time for big picture thinking at all. Meanwhile, this guy is focused on the road, rules, safety...the one time he does talk about something else it's to use a mnemonic device that comes from mythology...that looks like inferior Ne to me. Ne associations in the service of Si dom. I also know several STJs who absolutely love driving and are absolute traffic nazis on rules and conduct, which seems to resonate with this guy.

His hammering on the boots (granted, important detail), the mnemonic device and the listing of all the distractions she's so far let them endanger and his pride of the car and being a small business owner all feel very much like detail-oriented stuff, to me, personally.

I'd give her ENFP 7w6, for sure. They can be on the border of that S, more easily, but she seems too spacey and not 'relishing' the Se experience of driving a car as much as I'd think an ESFP would do. Space cadet could very well be her middle name :D

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Errr..errr..I don't know about expert, but here are my two cents:

I'd call him a 6w5 for sure. And tbh, I'm leaning ISTJ - but admittedly, that could be due to the situation of they're in. However, I have a hard time believing an INTJ would willingly do a job like that. It's dealing with people an entire day, and it would wear out their inferior FiSe really quickly. It leaves no time for big picture thinking at all. Meanwhile, this guy is focused on the road, rules, safety...the one time he does talk about something else it's to use a mnemonic device that comes from mythology...that looks like inferior Ne to me. Ne associations in the service of Si dom. I also know several STJs who absolutely love driving and are absolute traffic nazis on rules and conduct, which seems to resonate with this guy.

His hammering on the boots (granted, important detail), the mnemonic device and the listing of all the distractions she's so far let them endanger and his pride of the car and being a small business owner all feel very much like detail-oriented stuff, to me, personally.

I'd give her ENFP 7w6, for sure. They can be on the border of that S, more easily, but she seems too spacey and not 'relishing' the Se experience of driving a car as much as I'd think an ESFP would do. Space cadet could very well be her middle name :D

Ah, so glad you shared this. Was starting to wonder maybe if I got INTJ's wrong... I'm sure they can have meltdowns though... but I imagine they are an altogether different kind of beast.;)

I'm still not really sure with the girl... I think if she is an enfp she is in super manic mode... I do note that she seems to be completely spacey but always seems to deliver at the end... as if from no where which is something I do associate with enfp's in general... but my she is ever so happy go lucky huh... no strings on her...