• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Poem

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Why do you still live at home?

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Why do you still live at home?
I don't have a job in part due to my disabilities and in part because I don't want roommates which I'd need on minimum wage. So it works out that I live with my mother until I graduate college, get a bachelor's degree, and get a high skilled job, rent my own house or buy islamic mortgage (google islamic banking and finance), and get married later down the road, or do all that once I get married, but I prefer to do the former. Do you realize how expensive it is in this country? Especially urban areas? and i dont wanna share a cramped apartment with someone i barely know, ew. also, to put things in context, i have asperger's adhd ocd, and anxiety, and "mood disorder" (eclectic mood problems caused by reaction to life with these conditions). EDIT: It is also for this reason i still dont have my license and am signing up for special ed classes. like i said before, i was so bad at driving, the instructors thought i was unteachable. but voc rehab paired me up with someone and they assessed what needed improvement, by someone qualified to work with my conditions. EDIT: also, it's a Turkish religious conservative tradition to stay at home with your parents until you get married. EDIT: But i did apply for a part time job once again.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
If I were you, Id find roomates.

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
If I were you, Id find roomates.
another important thing to mention is I'm about to turn 21 and that's the legal age for drinking. So I'm not too excited about that given my history of mental illness and impulsivity and "melancholy".