• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please help me to find my Enneagram and Tritype?

ABluePlanetian

Hi everyone.

I am quiet sure that I am an INFJ in MBTI and an INFp in Socionics. But I was not sure about my Enneagram. Can you help me finding my Ennneagram and its wing?

Questionnaires by [MENTION=6071]Oaky[/MENTION] on Typology Forum:

1. What's your type?

I'm an INFJ in MBTI, INFp in Socionics, I'm not sure about my Enneagram.

2. What colour do you like?

Purple, shades of purple and violet, white, silvery sparks, red-black going together
dreamy, creamy and pastel colours; watery colours, soft hues which can create illusionary and magical effects
transparent and clear colours which give pure effects.

3. What is your favourite personality?

What do you mean? I am an INFp in Socionics so...

4. Where can you find clams?

On the beach, near the ocean? What kind of spontaneous question is this? :)

5. Are you fascinated by wooden planks?
Yes. I like woods, wood houses, wooden spoon. If you mean wooden planks as it means to build the house floor then, yes. Because it gives nostalgic and fairy-tale like feelings to the house.

6. Do people make you fascinated by boats?

I preferred plane. I like planes, especially airport and aerial transport. I hardly thought about boats or marine transport. Except in the films you have this girl who always fantasized about getting into the outer world and let the little paper boat flowing along the river.

Did I answer that correctly?

7. Does the number 9 resemble the number 6?

I was born under the Sun sign of Cancer. It has a shape of ♋️ the breast. So it's even more than just resemblance flipping-over-and-you-will-get-the-other.

When I was young, I saw a Japanese-animation picture depicted a type of girl who is mysterious, dreamy, artistic, shy and seemingly misunderstood by others. She possessed a certain knowledge about the arts of black magic and saw the world through different perspective which hardly anyone had a slightest notion about. But she was not saddened by the attitude which others see her. She was contented in her knowledge, imagination and arts and actually quiet suspicious about those who are curious to step into her realm. But she is gentle and kind anyway, especially with her family and little children.

When I grow up, there are artists like Shikata Akiko, Joanna Newsom, Cécile Corbel and Melanie Martinez, especially Shikata, who shaped my personality and music taste. Perhaps I like eccentricity, innovations, being-yourself type of expression.

I like books, perhaps nearly have this healthy obsession of reading books, sitting in the libraries and bookstores and dreaming about different lives. I'd rather feel until my heart bursted out into great bundles of colourful ribbons with blood stains than to "think head, plan ahead" until the brain goes crazy. I would like to pursue a literary career and become an author and artist someday.

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh my...you chose quite the questionnaire! I think it might be difficult typing you off of this.

This one might work better:

Personal concepts
1. What is beauty? What is love?
2. What are your most important values?
3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

Interests
5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
7. What do you think of daily chores?
8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

Evaluation & Behaviour
11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

People & Interactions
15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
21. How do you behave around strangers?

ABluePlanetian

Alright, let me answer. It's not my fault actually *cry, I actually chose several questionnaire but then my machine refreshed and after that the rest of my answers are gone. I was too tired to type back everything I did so at the end, I only submit the first questionnaire *please forgive me.

Personal concepts

1. What is beauty? What is love?

If something is important to your heart, something when you see it immediately the first call from you soul, "What an artistic being!" It's not matter about your eyes, but your own soul has to train its own artistic eyes in order to see the kindness and beauty radiated from within other people.

Beauty is what attracts the sensitivity of spirit.

Love is when someone takes care of you, who gives to peaceful and safe feelings, the feeling of being protected and gently cared. It is the most important thing whenever you start to do something. There is family love, friendship, eternal soulmate and it associated with peace, protection and enjoyment.

2. What are your most important values?

Compassion, Love, Sensitivity and Humanity.

Books, Literature, Arts and Science that all benefit for the world. Also travelling.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

I am a Buddhist by philosophy of life and following national folk religion in practice. That is our traditional belief in society and family. It is connected with my childhood and I always believe that our high spirits and ancestors are protecting our society and children.

Those spirits are not God, both Buddha and our ancestral spirits never mentioned about One True Deity or Creator. They believe in karma and reincarnation and as the world goes around, someday we all meet again.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

I hate war. I don't know why people even think of this monstrous invention.

Power is meaningless. I never like general politics anyway.

Interests

5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

Literature, Books, Arts, anything with Culture.

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

7. What do you think of daily chores?

Rather boring. Sometimes it's exhilirating, but time-consuming. I like cooking, but not dust cleaning or ironing my clothes.

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

I will watch anything as long as it has artistic flair and charm poured over it. I disliked commercial movies or TV series so much I could not even bear watching other people to enjoy it. My first reaction when I saw my friends enjoyed something popular but "disappointed trash" in my eyes were, "I don't have faith in humanity any longer why we're here just to suffer etc..."

- The fabulous life of Amelie Poulain.
- Life is Beautiful.
- The Seventh Seal.
- The Barber of Siberia.
- The Grand Budapest Hotel.
- Lady Bird.
- Vertigo, Bonnie and Clyde.
- An Education.
- sometimes classic Disneys
- Phantom Threads.
- The Shape pf Water.
- Studio Ghibli, Takahata, Miyazaki and Yonebayashi. My first Ghibli animated film is The Secret World of Arrietty

And more. I tried to watch Hollywood films these days but still in the process of absorbing it. Prior to this I usually read books and watched mostly European films than Hollywood. We have Disney Channel in our country and when I was young, I did watch Hannah Montana and Suite Life and other series on that channel and had rather good memories about them. But when I grew up, I got used to the slow storytelling technique and found the Hollywood technique is rather... forgive me, but it's rather realistic, fast and brutal. But nevertheless I liked the films I have mentioned.

I tried to watch ballet and went to theater to see real plays and opera instead.

Evaluation & Behaviour

11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

My impracticality. My poor time management skill and sometimes I can get really sluggish and lazy. Although my parents said I am capable of doing things and rather clever, but I have to pay more attention to what I was doing. I used to have long attention span and when I do something, I will be completely absorbed by it.

I am not so great at multi-tasking, that's why my study in university is quiet slow because I cannot focus on doing three subjects at the same time.

Oh, and also my social akwardness. I am not great at making friends and usually end up being alone. They said I was too eccentric -_- .

That's all for today. I will answer other questions later.

LittleCat

Off to new adventures
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No worries about the other questionnaire! It was fun seeing how you answered those queries :)

So far, the overall vibe I’m getting is a 9. A 9w1 perhaps? Definitely not a 9w8. I can also see the potential for a 4 in your tritype. Likely a 5 wing over a 3 wing. Not certain about the head type yet.

As for instincts, I’m thinking that social is probably last.

I look forward to seeing more of your answers whenever you have the chance to add on!

ABluePlanetian

Interests

I cried over lots of things. Nostalgia and Melancholy. I think it's just my nature to have lots of distilled water in my lacrimal sac. Willingly and generously spending my health out pouring flood of tears are actually my defense mechanism.

Reading or listening to something beautiful. Hearing people saying their most sincere wishes, give me trust and hopes in humanity.

Nature and Home, Library and Bookstore. Nostalgic places like shabby woodhouse and anywhere reminded me of fairy tales, poetry and novels.

Evaluation & Behaviour

Also, my friends said that I was temperamental and clingy. I have lots of ups and downs in my emotional life, but I never disliked my traits.

My social anxiety is the only trait I wanted to improve about myself.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

When I wrote some amateur stories and fanfiction for my friends, this is what they said, "My goodness, you make me feel like I actually live within the world you have created! It feels like I have already been there!"

I think I have the ability to manipulate people into believing the illusions I weaved in my stories. It's like you put some sugars into the warm water, you put your readers into a cup of tea where they quickly and subconsciously dissolved within the details, the characters and the places you mentioned.

But this also springs up another problem: When I was a child, I used this ability extensively and frequently forgot who I actually am and being disillusioned in my reality. I cannot detach my dreams from reality and constantly see things differently from what they actually are. That's why I take a journey to find out about my own original person, always have to reminded me of my actual name, nationality and adhered values so that I could remember my identity as a person.

Another old friend commented like this, "You are just like a poppy flower, an opium-flower perhaps. You addicted to youself first even before anyone else could diffuse into your world."

Still in the process of awakening...

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?

I would like to help people, through arts, through sciences and education.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

I have never, probably in my dreams?

People & Interactions

15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

Dishonesty, I guess. I like people who are gentle and not easily get mad, who are patient and willingly to embrace who I am as both a improving individual and an artistic creator.

I hate people who are verbally brutal and physically-threating aka violent, who harms others "just for fun".

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

Eh... I don't know. I want a person who is smart and understands what I said and we can mutually help each other to grow, who has good sense of humour and being positive. But I know what I would hate: domestic violence, non-accepting.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

"Is this even romantic or not? If it's not artistic then please don't do that! Everything can be made into an art form and you choose to be a total savage, oh what a life you deserve to be a human!" - 10-year old me.

"Please be kind and be nice. If you are not kind then you are such an example of the downfall of humanity. However, I believe deep down inside you are a good person you just need to realize and improve here take some candy sugar canes and take care please don't bully other people please why are you yelling at me seriously just shut up I had enough my goodness I wish I could hate humanity but I can't now I depressed yay."

"Now I have to study and find a practical job and be realistic which is what I'm not good at maybe I'm a loser what should I do Should I punish myself and calling myself an idiot yes I should no I shouldn't okay I was too extreme now I have to listen to some sunny classical music and maybe love-yourself subliminals on Youtube oh my god I'm such a mess."

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

"I'm a Buddhist and a pagan. We sometimes give candies, fruit jellies and vegetable dishes and traditional dishes for free in the pagoda, on the Full Moon of Autumn Festival and on Lunar New Year Eve with fireworks and dragon dancing. Wanna come?"

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

"Dear society,

I am inwardly a rebel but I won't tell."

Problems: Machines and social media without interation to nature beauty. Everyone looked the same with generic beauty standards. Seriously too many commercials, advertisement and "fake news".

No, honestly, fake news are everywhere please stop. And please stop gossiping about other people, you do you.

I want my papers and handwritten novels back!

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?

21. How do you behave around strangers?

I don't know how to behave around strangers. I wished I could be invisible and they wouldn't care so much for me.

I have always identified myself with E4 when I stepped into Enneagram. The description is eerily accurate. But then I have doubts in recent days since I realized I never actually acted or looked like an E4.

I met two girls who are type 4w3 in real life, one is INFP 4w3 and the other is INFJ 4w3. They have nothing like me. I never wear any unique or gothic clothes and only wear casual ones which my parents bought for me. I'm comfortable with my appearance although it does not bring out any of my significant characters. I don't want to express myself outwards so blatantly, but prefer to transfer my emotions, uniqueness and colours to my writing work.

The idea of an artist has to express his hiddenmost nature to the audiences is simply barbarous to me. I don't even find my mind adhering to the thought that "life is stage and we are bringing out to the mass our most beautiful invention." I think I wanted to create my own artistic world, an invisible dimension where people can absorbed within it, and understand it through their own experiences reflected to that world despite I have chose to say or not to say, or subtly implied about something.