• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality-Databank user bobnickmad's new personality model

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is based on my subjective interpretations, and it's not something I claim to be be objective knowledge, but I find it useful in relation to MBTI and Enneagram. Anyway, I made several categories based on people's ways of looking at the world.
This are my main categories in order as I came up with them:
1)Dreamer: Artistic type: drive to overcome the percieved banality of 'reality' through the imagination.
2)Aesthete: Artistic type: drive to create and develop a personal style of aesthetics that would define them as individuals.
3)Melancholic: Artistic type: drive to understand the human soul through emotional insight.
4)Thinker: Knowledge type: drive to understand the world or systems analytically.
5)Sage: Knowledge type: drive to grasp absolute/eternal truths through intuition, to get at the ''true nature'' of things.
6)Mentor: Social type: drive towards social harmony and having a positive effect on others.
7)Protector: Social type: drive to represent and defend their own culture, or at least it percieved essence.
8)Mastermind: Knowledge+social type: drive to radically change the world or a portion of it, or implement or inspire some radical change.
9)Critic: Knowledge+social type: drive to pin-point and show percieved inconsistencies in their society.
10)Commander: Practical type: drive to organize systems or people towards maximum efficiency and productivity.
11)Provider: Practical type: drive to manipulate material resources in order to satisfy some basic need.
12)Performer: Experience type: drive to entertain themselves and others, either by inspiring happiness or by creating controversy.
13)Adventurer: Experience type: drive to explore the world through physical experience.

This can be used in combinations to understand individuals better. This are examples of their type:
Dreamers:
Dreamer-Aesthete:Salvador Dali
Dreamer-Thinker:philip K Dick
Dreamer-Melancholic:Hans Christian Anderson
Dreamer-Mentor:Hayao Miyazaki

Aesthetes:
Aesthete-Dreamer:Vincent van Gogh
Aesthete-Melancholic:Morrissey
Aesthete-Performer: David Bowie
Aesthete-Sage:Michelangelo Buonarotti
Aesthete-Thinker:Brian Eno

Thinkers:
Thinker-Sage:Isaac Newton
Thinker-Dreamer:Isaac Asimov
Thinker-Mastermind:Nikola Tesla
Thinker-Provider:Steve Wozniak
Thinker-Commander:Bill Gates
Thinker-Aesthete:Stanley Kubrick

Melancholics:
Melancholic-Dreamer:William Shakespear
Melancholic-Sage:Fyodor Dostoyevski
Melancholic-Aesthete:Charles Baudelaire
Melancholic-Thinker:Soren Kierkegaard

Sages:
Sage-Thinker:Georg Friedrich Hegel
Sage-Mastermind:Friedrich Nietzsche
Sage-Dreamer:John Milton
Sage-Aesthete:Lao Tzi

Mastermind:
Mastermind-Thinker: Karl Marx
Mastermind-Commander:Vladimir Lenin
Mastermind-Protector:Adolf Hitler
Mastermind-Mentor:Leon Trotski

Critics:
Critic-Dreamer:George Orwell
Critic-Performer:Lenny Bruce
Critic-Aesthete:Joe Strummer

Others:
Commander-Mastermind:Napoleon Bonaparte
Performer-Aesthete:Madonna
Adventurer-Mentor:Che Guevara
(Source)

In this model, I'd probably be a Dreamer-Thinker, or maybe a Dreamer-Aesthete. It would be interesting to make a test based on this model.

Last edited:

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
Can Mastermind-Aesthete be a thing? Or Mastermind-Dreamer?

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dreamer-thinker for me.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Provider-Melancholic I believe.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Is there a more organized way to read this? Maybe it's the italics or the spacing or the color scheme of the source or something, but I'm unable to get where this is going. Is this advanced temperament or something?

Maybe have something that defines the individual types before giving descriptions to the combinations?

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No idea what my top 2 would ultimately be, but I think my top 5 are Aesthete, Melancholic, Sage, Critic, and Adventurer

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Some type of thinker. I don't think I've defined myself enough for a full type yet.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thinker as my primary type. I'm not sure of my secondary, seems like a mixture of sage, melancholy, and mentor.

Enneagram
9w1
Sage/aesthete, basically refining my own experiences into something beautiful and pristine.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Mastermind-Performer, maybe? Also feeling Mentor, Melancholic, and Aesthete.

Duffy

Aesthete primary. There are a few of others that come close second... maybe dreamer or thinker.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sage Adventurer sounds good.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
None of them really feel like they hit home for me... I guess I could see Provider, Mentor, or Melancholic, but nothing seems right.