• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

One Direction

DreamBeliever

I realize I might be the only one here that knows anything about them. Please don't comment if you only want to make fun of them.

Harry- ESFP (He's my favorite :wubbie: )
Louis- ENFP
Liam- ESFJ
Niall- ESTP
Zayn- ISFP (Even though he left the group)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Agree with Harry and Zayn, although I'd swap Niall (who's probably the biggest and bounciest goofball of the group) with Louis (who's probably the most direct and aggressive). Liam might also be introverted but SFJ works either way. :yes:

DreamBeliever

Agree with Harry and Zayn, although I'd swap Niall (who's probably the biggest and bounciest goofball of the group) with Louis (who's probably the most direct and aggressive). Liam might also be introverted but SFJ works either way. :yes:

Niall is so wonderfully goofy! I considered ENTP for Louis, also.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
I don't know enough about the members themselves, though from the little I've seen/watched, I think Zayn is definitely an introvert.

P.S. I don't understand why everyone likes Harry the most. :shock:

DreamBeliever

I don't know enough about the members themselves, though from the little I've seen/watched, I think Zayn is definitely an introvert.

Actually, I used to really like Zayn when I first started watching their interviews & stuff. It's all personal preference, I suppose. I've always liked Harry, but the more things I've watched with him/read about him, the more I liked him, & now he's my favorite. Liam is probably my least favorite. idk why, just his vibe, I guess. There does seem to be a bias towards Harry, though. I think it's partly his voice. He's the best singer in the group, imo.

mirandaaloves

MBTI Type
INFJ
Harry Styles- ENFJ.
He is warm and attentive to others (Fe).
He believes in the power of love and advocates for the LGBT community, gun violence victims, and the black lives matter movement (Ni).
He can improvise and live in the moment (Se).
Not much evidence for his logical function, thus he has inferior Ti.
He is way more grounded and headstrong to be a Se dominant so, he’s not ESFP. ISFP is possible. He for sure leads with his feelings.

Niall Horan- ESTP.
Easygoing, refers to facts.

Louis Tomlinson- ENTP.
Random, blunt, messy.

Liam Payne- ESTJ.
Likes to take the lead and boss others around.

Zayn Malik- ISFP.
ISTP is possible, as Louis describes him to have a big heart that he hides (suggesting inferior Fe).

wildmoon

MBTI Type
NTP
Enneagram
Harry when he’s not on stage seems more introverted that a real ESFP, so I think he’s probably an ISFP. Apparently he likes conversations but doesn’t like to be the one doing the talking, which is why he’s friends with such talkative people. I do agree that ENFJ is possible.
I think Louis is definitely an ENFP with very strong Te. He loves to be in charge behind the scenes, which isn’t really an ENTP thing. ENFPs, however, can be great at it. Male ENFPs sometimes pose as ENTPs.
Agreed on ESTP for Niall and ISFP for Zayn.
I find Liam hard to type. Definitely an SJ, and he seems to be a feeler, probably with Fe. He’s very uncomfortable with conflict. So I would agree with either SFJ type.
Edit: Actually I do think Liam’s an ESFJ. His personality changes around Louis, which I think is Louis bringing out Liam’s tertiary Ne. (Admittedly this would also be true if he’s an ESTJ.)

wildmoon

MBTI Type
NTP
Enneagram

Even though this thread and this comment are old as heck, this is still a really interesting point. Since the thread has been brought up again, I’ll answer it. I think it’s partly because of his natural charisma, and partly because he’s the only one that consistently shows that he’s a lovely person. Louis used to be my favourite, but he does such embarrassing things. In contrast, Harry literally never messes up in the public eye. Even though he’s passionate about issues and leans towards being outspoken, he is always polite or at least classy. It’s pretty cool.