• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Sakinorva Enneagram test

yeghor

I do not think the test is as accurate as it claims. And the wording is a bit weird and unclear.

image-2021-05-31-125918.png

Jai

Enneagram
V
This test isn't good, it did get my type mostly right but I miss the old RHETI + MBTI test it was meant to replace:

unknown.png

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i hated this test. also it gave me 2w3 sp/sx

i am so not a 2. 2's are lovely but i am not one.

Screen Shot 2021-06-01 at 4.58.35 PM.jpg

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
It has been two years and MBTI is still "coming soon". At times, lady Sakinorva (strawberry_crisis) is a master of procrastination :rotfl:

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Took the test for funsies after two years, interesting how the 7 and 5 are nearly identical:
Screenshot 2023-07-22 7.39.32 PM.png